g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Hello I am currently using this build to try and finish out my endgame goals and loving it so far so thank you for posting this. I read the guide and understand what kind of gear I need but was wondering if you could just tell me what order I should do my upgrades to get the most benefit as I progress. I currently have about 150c to spend and could get about 4ex from selling gear from my other character. my durability feels really good never been in any danger of dying but stuck running low tier maps because my clear speed is not high enough yet.

I am surprised more people play sword reave over claw reave. Claw is looking just so much better passive wise and defensively. Is high end sword way better?
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
xqball a écrit :
Hello I am currently using this build to try and finish out my endgame goals and loving it so far so thank you for posting this. I read the guide and understand what kind of gear I need but was wondering if you could just tell me what order I should do my upgrades to get the most benefit as I progress. I currently have about 150c to spend and could get about 4ex from selling gear from my other character. my durability feels really good never been in any danger of dying but stuck running low tier maps because my clear speed is not high enough yet.

I am very surprised you are having issues with your clear with abyssus. Once I had that on, nothing stopped me. I would go out on a limb and say you need your last 2 ascendancy points. The 20% increased damage is a MORE multiplier which is huge, and fixes all your accuracy issues. Would try to get that ASAP.

Then personally I would work on your chest, farruls is kind of expensive but oh man is it worth it. Then would definitely work on your jewelry pieces and then finally a GG claw if you go that far.

Glad to hear your loving the build :)

"
dejuvenate a écrit :
I am surprised more people play sword reave over claw reave. Claw is looking just so much better passive wise and defensively. Is high end sword way better?

I would guess it is because of movement skill + cost of the weapon. Foils tend to be MUCH cheaper than good end game claws simply because claws and bases are so much better especially since they save you passives. (claw wheel > any other wheel too!) The only thing I miss by going claws is the ability to use leapslam always though it was silly that ALL movement skills did not go over terrain. I mean you jump in the air and whirl over something, your telling me that doesn't go over a tiny rock or ledge on ground?

Anyway that is my guess. Lot of people like to use leapslam on reave.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

I am very surprised you are having issues with your clear with abyssus. Once I had that on, nothing stopped me. I would go out on a limb and say you need your last 2 ascendancy points. The 20% increased damage is a MORE multiplier which is huge, and fixes all your accuracy issues. Would try to get that ASAP.

Then personally I would work on your chest, farruls is kind of expensive but oh man is it worth it. Then would definitely work on your jewelry pieces and then finally a GG claw if you go that far.

Glad to hear your loving the build :)

thx for the reply, I have zero issues melting bosses in half a second but tier 9 and above reave does not seem to clear the trash packs well but maybe its because im coming from a oni goroshi molten strike character so my expectations are unrealistic haha.

Yes I dont know how but I totally forgot about the uber lab will do that asap 20% more damage and accuracy will prob fix my problems with reave.
Well, build is really good, the damage is insane, as all bf builds. farrul's is awesome, a must have, for sure. Capped my res without gloves, so i decided to use tombfist instead of a rare. Craft myself a very nice ammy (too bad it's not phys, but will do the trick). Weapon was really expensive (6ex, with open affixes for slamming if I ever feel like it), stat stick was only 3ex, wtih 2 T1 extra. Rings were less than 1ex, tho i didn't focus on WED. boots and belt were also cheap, only to fill the res.

Overall the build is way cheaper than i thought it would. The survivability is kinda bad, not sure how I would kill Uber Elder taking so much damage and without a reliable life recovery/leech. Mana is also a problem, with 8% unreserved for curse, i can barely maintin 6 stacks on BF, even with the mana claw node.

Anyway, a truly boss killer.

"
xqball a écrit :

thx for the reply, I have zero issues melting bosses in half a second but tier 9 and above reave does not seem to clear the trash packs well but maybe its because im coming from a oni goroshi molten strike character so my expectations are unrealistic haha.

Yes I dont know how but I totally forgot about the uber lab will do that asap 20% more damage and accuracy will prob fix my problems with reave.

Ya uber lab should be huge for you. I wouldn't call your expectations high or anything, I mean idk how oni molten strike was, but reave is godly clear even on the 4 link trust me :)

"
leolarizza a écrit :
Well, build is really good, the damage is insane, as all bf builds. farrul's is awesome, a must have, for sure. Capped my res without gloves, so i decided to use tombfist instead of a rare. Craft myself a very nice ammy (too bad it's not phys, but will do the trick). Weapon was really expensive (6ex, with open affixes for slamming if I ever feel like it), stat stick was only 3ex, wtih 2 T1 extra. Rings were less than 1ex, tho i didn't focus on WED. boots and belt were also cheap, only to fill the res.

Overall the build is way cheaper than i thought it would. The survivability is kinda bad, not sure how I would kill Uber Elder taking so much damage and without a reliable life recovery/leech. Mana is also a problem, with 8% unreserved for curse, i can barely maintin 6 stacks on BF, even with the mana claw node.

Ammy doesn't look bad at all, shame there is no phys but what we gonna do. As for survivability idk why you are having issues.

I would guess its a combination of a few things.

- You are only level 82
- The tombfists come out to a bit less damage unless you get some really nice jewels and the life is much less
- Probably the biggest issue is you do not have perma fortify yet. As nice as the 100% accuracy and 20% more multiplier is, not having fortify + having abyssus = ouch.

As for mana I am only at 59/745. With mana leech and doing so much damage it was never an issue for me at all.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
xqball a écrit :

Ya uber lab should be huge for you. I wouldn't call your expectations high or anything, I mean idk how oni molten strike was, but reave is godly clear even on the 4 link trust me :)

"
leolarizza a écrit :

Ammy doesn't look bad at all, shame there is no phys but what we gonna do. As for survivability idk why you are having issues.

I would guess its a combination of a few things.

- You are only level 82
- The tombfists come out to a bit less damage unless you get some really nice jewels and the life is much less
- Probably the biggest issue is you do not have perma fortify yet. As nice as the 100% accuracy and 20% more multiplier is, not having fortify + having abyssus = ouch.

As for mana I am only at 59/745. With mana leech and doing so much damage it was never an issue for me at all.

Yeah, i might invest on gloves now, still deciding for a good one or watcher's. I'm at 49 mana, can't hit 6 stacks, and yeah, i was running lab, but got instakilled by argus lol, next time i will just skip for the fortify. I'm sure there's lots of room for improvement

EDIT: was feeling like spending some money, got a watcher's eye, 12ex, it was really worth it, damage went to 3mi shaper dps and now i can sustain my mana way easier, just worth it. also slammed my claw so I could 30%q it, didn't get any luck, but, that also helped. 3mi shaper dps, 4.5k HP (5.5 on lv90~), should get a better stat stick now (20% more dps, with a very good one) or a better claw, tho would be hard to find a significantly better claw than mine for less than some hundreds of exes.
if i can give any adivice is to invest on a farrul and on a watcher's eye, they are worth every penny.
Dernière édition par leolarizza, le 19 avr. 2018 00:12:21
"
leolarizza a écrit :
Yeah, i might invest on gloves now, still deciding for a good one or watcher's. I'm at 49 mana, can't hit 6 stacks, and yeah, i was running lab, but got instakilled by argus lol, next time i will just skip for the fortify. I'm sure there's lots of room for improvement

EDIT: was feeling like spending some money, got a watcher's eye, 12ex, it was really worth it, damage went to 3mi shaper dps and now i can sustain my mana way easier, just worth it. also slammed my claw so I could 30%q it, didn't get any luck, but, that also helped. 3mi shaper dps, 4.5k HP (5.5 on lv90~), should get a better stat stick now (20% more dps, with a very good one) or a better claw, tho would be hard to find a significantly better claw than mine for less than some hundreds of exes.
if i can give any adivice is to invest on a farrul and on a watcher's eye, they are worth every penny.

Glad to hear you got a lot of it working. Definitely want to throw out that no perma fortify and like 4k life is 100% the reason of why your survivability was prty bad. 4k life on any build is super low and having abyssus ontop of that is basically running around with perma old shock on you :)

The good news is you know that this is fixable and why you are having the issues. Mana prob solved + dmg solved. Now some good gloves, lots more life + levels + perma fortify you will feel the true ownage/fun levels of the build.
Could you show me an example of end game Claw or what I should aim for on it ? Thanks !
"
Despo4fun a écrit :
Could you show me an example of end game Claw or what I should aim for on it ? Thanks !

Sure.... Look at first page >.<

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires