g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
zBullet a écrit :
which claw's i can take before the end game ones?

the ones that you can afford and are being sold
Could you explain how to craft the claw and stygian vise in your paste bin link?

The claw has 4 bench crafted mods (the pale court recipe only allows up to 3 mods)

The belt has 1 delve crafted mod, and 1 bench crafted mod, with 4 regular mods. How do I craft those?

"
princetonwu a écrit :
Could you explain how to craft the claw and stygian vise in your paste bin link?

The claw has 4 bench crafted mods (the pale court recipe only allows up to 3 mods)

The belt has 1 delve crafted mod, and 1 bench crafted mod, with 4 regular mods. How do I craft those?

Belt you just buy and craft a prefix on it. Or you can roll with fossils if you want to try your luck. Mods can be found on poedb.tw

Weapon was back when you could hit one mod on a rare, multimod and add 4 others. Now you have to buy one with a few mods and multi mod, or roll your own with fossils. Still the same concept pretty much. You just have to have like 3 solid mods so you can multimod and add the other 2.
Hi, to begin, thank you for this amazing build.
I have one question regarding the sustain of this build. When in an area with mobs not one-shotable I'm being hit (kinda stun) and this prevent me to leech.
Are there something in this build to prevent this?

Thank in advance!
Would anyone make any recommendations on how to go about cluster jewels? What ones to try and go for and how to change the tree to fit them?
Thanks!
"
titanito a écrit :
Hi, to begin, thank you for this amazing build.
I have one question regarding the sustain of this build. When in an area with mobs not one-shotable I'm being hit (kinda stun) and this prevent me to leech.
Are there something in this build to prevent this?

Thank in advance!

Either run the brineking pantheon for stun, or pick it up somewhere else. I bounced between the ascendancy that gives 40% more damage but makes you take 10% more damage, and the one that triples your rage effects and i believe it was that one that makes it so you cannot be stunned.
What nodes you would take last or cut? I usually level to 90-95, after 95 is not fun anymore.
"
NoBo1 a écrit :
What nodes you would take last or cut? I usually level to 90-95, after 95 is not fun anymore.

Usually grab most my jewel sockets last.
So I currently have 50% chance to impale based off passive tree. Does carrying dread banner add another 20% on top of that? Im not sure if dread banner is being stacked on top of it.

Also, how do you usually use the banner? I only place it during boss fights, rest of the time I;m carrying it, is that how it's to be used?
"
princetonwu a écrit :
So I currently have 50% chance to impale based off passive tree. Does carrying dread banner add another 20% on top of that? Im not sure if dread banner is being stacked on top of it.

Also, how do you usually use the banner? I only place it during boss fights, rest of the time I;m carrying it, is that how it's to be used?

Yes it stacks, with the bit of impale effect its actually like 72% or something like that. As for the banner, i don't place it ever.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires