g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Hi, ive been leveling up and gearing this build for the past week and have really enjoyed it. i just got into poe about a week ago and ive gotten to level 86. I don't have much currency, but i feel like im dying really fast going into t7-10 maps. My gear is below ive tried looking over the guide to see if im missing something but i don't really know if i need to upgrade any of my gear or what to even look for. Thanks for any help.

Dernière édition par wilkin823, le 31 mars 2020 13:02:23
I too would like to know. Ever since the last league 1-shots have become worse. I have nearly as much health as the example in PoB (only 200 behind) and repeatedly get instantly obliterated or just get mobbed down and die.

I can't leech fast enough (due to the cap?) to live, so I'm not sure outside of being able to instantly kill everything it would help, but getting to that point is the issue.
Dernière édition par iZorro, le 31 mars 2020 16:45:30
"
wilkin823 a écrit :
Hi, ive been leveling up and gearing this build for the past week and have really enjoyed it. i just got into poe about a week ago and ive gotten to level 86. I don't have much currency, but i feel like im dying really fast going into t7-10 maps. My gear is below ive tried looking over the guide to see if im missing something but i don't really know if i need to upgrade any of my gear or what to even look for. Thanks for any help.

It is just a gear check. Better gear, claws, crafts, life rolls, etc etc. Every little bit helps. Your gear is not terrible by any means especially for being a new poe player (pretty surprising actually) but it is far from being great either.

That being said this build is far from being super tanky even in a normal league, and delirium is the hardest most rippy league in the last 6 years. Honestly probably not the greatest build for a league like this, unless you change things around sacrifice some life stuff and really build into some defensive stuff like flat physical reduction, endurance charges, and more life. Might even drop vaal pact for some life regen stuff and would definitely take a look at some of the new cluster jewel stuff.
Might I ask why in the guide you say claws are way better than foils? I noticed nearly everyone playing blade flurry seems to use foils, and I'm curious as to what the difference comes down to?
Dernière édition par iZorro, le 31 mars 2020 17:13:11
thanks for the response, i think i was playing way too aggressively, and have been trying to take my time rather than just jumping on everything, seems to be working a little better. My friend who plays this helped me out with my gear, hopefully ill figure out the crafting system a little better and be able to create some better gear for later on.
"
iZorro a écrit :
Might I ask why in the guide you say claws are way better than foils? I noticed nearly everyone playing blade flurry seems to use foils, and I'm curious as to what the difference comes down to?

Pretty easy to compare the claw nodes to sword nodes and then the base itself of jewelled foil compared to imperial claw.

Claws win everytime.

"
wilkin823 a écrit :
thanks for the response, i think i was playing way too aggressively, and have been trying to take my time rather than just jumping on everything, seems to be working a little better. My friend who plays this helped me out with my gear, hopefully ill figure out the crafting system a little better and be able to create some better gear for later on.

Glad to hear things going a little better. Hope it works out for you.
You have died 810 times.

Tells the story. Threw like 20-25 exalts into the build, which is not immense, i know.

Dmg wise it's solid. Defense simply nonexistant. Capped resistances and can't go endgame. In delve it performs decent, but doubt it will go beyond 300 depth. In maps, hard to pass t14.

Would not recommend to anyone, especially if you're a starter.

Building a necro. (0 deaths, doing t12 as lvl 72)
Hi

I've been playing this build, but can't understand how / when to use Blade furry ?

As I'm trying to use the spell, I instantly get out of mana, not being able to use it over a second.

When I've the 4 passives active I get to 42 mana, is this the probleme ?

Plus, I can't seem to have the effect of "blood and sand" and "flesh and stone" on my Reave skill ? Is there something to do I haven't understand ?

Thank you for your build !
Hi

I've been playing this build, but can't understand how / when to use Blade furry ?

As I'm trying to use the spell, I instantly get out of mana, not being able to use it over a second.

Plus, I can't seem to have the effect of "blood and sand" and "flesh and stone" on my Reave skill ? Is there something to do I haven't understand ?

"
Ali_Ment_A_Sion a écrit :
Hi

Sounds like your having mana/leech issues. Probaly enlighten levels + some other stuff would be my guess.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires