g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

Pride is still the best by far. Most bosses can't be knocked back anyway and we don't really care about the little guys.

Thank you!
What do you think about the new Cluster Jews ? Is it worth going for them ?
"
chieko1994 a écrit :
What do you think about the new Cluster Jews ? Is it worth going for them ?

As i have said in almost all of my guides now. I will not change/look at/update any of the guides to reflect new content until the league is over and we know what is going on.

It is impossible to figure out things like how expensive they are, how easily accessible they are, is it better or not without exclusively testing them, or if they are even going to go into the core of the game.
What do you do for mana regen in the build? Even with the Enlighten Support, because of how much mana is reserved my blade flurry causes me to run dry constantly.
"
iZorro a écrit :
What do you do for mana regen in the build? Even with the Enlighten Support, because of how much mana is reserved my blade flurry causes me to run dry constantly.

Covered in the guide
Hello,

how do you proc hypothermia? Do you need to use frost dmg? Or a specific talent? or via crafted items?
"

Put 1 point in a mana leech node. You can use one on the way to Soul Raker and then delete that one once you get Soul Raker
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
iZorro a écrit :

Covered in the guide

I have the two nodes on the tree you have, but the "early game" section about mana doesn't really apply to me anymore because I'm already using the recommended later-game jewellery. I was wondering if there was some other leech I didn't notice somewhere?

Or is it just made up by maxing gear with things like Watcher's Eye, where every bit helps?
how are you running out of mana with leech node? unless your damage output is too low
"
Specialka a écrit :
Hello,

how do you proc hypothermia? Do you need to use frost dmg? Or a specific talent? or via crafted items?

To get this gem to work (which will not show in tooltip in game) enemies have to be chilled. As long as you have some kind of cold damge that you deal enemies will always be chilled. Any kind of roll of flat cold damage or cold damage to attacks or any kind of phys added as extra cold will give this to you. Mainly from the mod on amulet that we roll very easily and very cheaply to give us phys dmg as extra cold.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires