[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

I noticed that under the poetrade search for Jewels it did not include % Fire Damage. Is that a viable affix as well?

I rolled a 7% life, 2 mana on hit, and 16% fire damage jewel. I am wondering if this would be worth hitting with an exalt? I only have 2 exalts left to my name but for the most part the build is complete other than life on hit rings(currently using Thief's Torment).

Thank you

Update: I went for it and hit 4% attack speed.
Dernière édition par Fizzx_Gaming, le 19 nov. 2018 16:46:01
Grats with the attack speed, possibly a 10ex jewel.
veey nyse
I was looking at alternatives to MS for a faster map clearing. Tried Wild Strike but it doesn't seem to be very effective as the damage drops considerably. Any other choices? Has anyone tried Consecrated Path?
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 23 nov. 2018 09:28:08
Thanks OP for the build. First build i killed Uber elder with. I suck at playing and have a bad ping, so i made abit of change on the tree for making the fight more forgiving imo. It also made it possible to play without a mana on hit jewel and instead get an Abyss jewel instead. Im pretty pleased with the result.
Uber elder downed 3 times now. =)
Thanks anyway for this fun build.
Hi,
Can someone look at my character? Enjoying build so much, but i feel lack of dmg. What can I improve? Char name: BigBlackMoltenBall, pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Qwj7A5ED
Dernière édition par baqsny, le 24 nov. 2018 18:21:52
"
alecs87 a écrit :
As the new league announces new skills and revamped old ones I fear MS might get nerfed

I hope they dont change MS. I want make MS in 3.5

The upside is the fact that MS is not so popular, it is obviously very powerful but a lot of people do not like MS mechanic, others complain about its clear speed, and the fact that it kills some computers causes that it is not top skill. Anyway, the nerf would kill him completely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XBB8CNHs4U
Dernière édition par Esquireverec, le 4 janv. 2020 11:09:22
Hello there!

Sorry, I'm new in this game, and just wanna know if this build will be available for the next "expansion".

Thanks!
Hi guys. Thanks the OP for the guide. I did some tweaks to it and now play dual wield with some crazy swords that boosted my dps by a ton. Just wanted to help the community with some great items for the build. PM ingame @ironsaviour for trades or game help.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires