[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Would it be possible to get some tips on improving/upgrading I am currently struggling with uber elder, part of it is not knowing the fight but dps feels a bit low too. The frost wall set up is there for normal elder I found it made the shaper phase much easier to deal with

[dbLinkedItem id="12624496110"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496112"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496113"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496115"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496116"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496117"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496118"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496119"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496120"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496121"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496122"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496123"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496124"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496125"]
"
Azoth33 a écrit :
Would it be possible to get some tips on improving/upgrading I am currently struggling with uber elder, part of it is not knowing the fight but dps feels a bit low too. The frost wall set up is there for normal elder I found it made the shaper phase much easier to deal with

[dbLinkedItem id="12624496110"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496112"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496113"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496115"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496116"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496117"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496118"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496119"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496120"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496121"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496122"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496123"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496124"][dbLinkedItem id="12624496125"]

I looked at your stuff in pob, and it seems to be fine. Sounds like you just need to get used to the fight, since you have more than enough to run over uber elder. Many people have done it with lesser gear and dps. But if you're looking for upgrades, replacing your sulphur flask with Dying Sun would help. Also, if you are not comfortable finding the sweet spot to abuse the single target ancestral call molten strike, I would use fire penetration in its place. And since it sounds like you aren't familiar with the fight, getting the sweet spot during the encounter probably would be too much of a hassle for you. Other than that, you just need to practice. You've got the gear already covered.
Hello.

I would like to try this build for standard league but i have one question that i couldn't find in the OP and i didn't want to go through 200 pages of posts.

You mention that this can run all map mods. Can you explain how can this run ele reflect and/or no leech maps?

Thanks
"
tsapadim a écrit :
Hello.

I would like to try this build for standard league but i have one question that i couldn't find in the OP and i didn't want to go through 200 pages of posts.

You mention that this can run all map mods. Can you explain how can this run ele reflect and/or no leech maps?

Thanks

Hi. I'm not OP but I can answer you.
I always carry a Thief's Torment with me for ele reflect. I also take out "elemental dmg with attacks support" and replace it with "life gain on hit support". Switch off your "Anger" Aura and you are good to go.

The "life gain on hit" is a very noob friendly gem for uber elder as well btw. Swap it out for fire penetration and you can facetank + leech pretty much the whole fight.
Good for people who have a hard time dodging most of the damage in the fight.
How about:

Converts 25%, gives us enfeeble on hit, and has decent life. At the very least it seems like it would be a good go between before we can get curse-on-hit gear and a watcher's eye conversion or xoph's blood.
Dernière édition par Perce79, le 17 nov. 2018 18:27:44
Hello,
If the guide says to use Sunder as leveling skill why do we rush elemental overload? Doesnt sunder do physical damage?
I was looking at jewels for this build and I ran across

add # to # fire damage to attacks
vs
add # to # fire damage to sword attacks

Is there a difference or do they basically work the same?
"
TargaryenD3 a écrit :
"
tsapadim a écrit :
Hello.

Thanks

Hi. I'm not OP but I can answer you.
I always carry a Thief's Torment with me for ele reflect. I also take out "elemental dmg with attacks support" and replace it with "life gain on hit support". Switch off your "Anger" Aura and you are good to go.

The "life gain on hit" is a very noob friendly gem for uber elder as well btw. Swap it out for fire penetration and you can facetank + leech pretty much the whole fight.
Good for people who have a hard time dodging most of the damage in the fight.

Thanks for the response :).

I assume the Thief's Torment is there for the LGoH only, right?
So from your reply i figure that our goal for ele reflect is to lower our ele dmg a bit and up our leech by a lot. Is this going to be enough though? Can we outheal our own dmg reflected?

Also what about no leech maps?
"
tsapadim a écrit :

Thanks for the response :).

I assume the Thief's Torment is there for the LGoH only, right?
So from your reply i figure that our goal for ele reflect is to lower our ele dmg a bit and up our leech by a lot. Is this going to be enough though? Can we outheal our own dmg reflected?

Also what about no leech maps?

No need to worry about that on maps. Life and mana gained on hit are totally separate from leech. You instantly gain life or mana with "gained on hit" effects. They are not leech instances.
"
doctorbig a écrit :
I was looking at jewels for this build and I ran across

add # to # fire damage to attacks
vs
add # to # fire damage to sword attacks

Is there a difference or do they basically work the same?

same

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires