[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

@iwonderbread,
Grats on uber kill, just wondering why you don't run 3 auras?
Your shield with mana reservation would allow you to use Arctic armour as well instead of Enlighten.
If mana is a problem then get 1 or 2 jewels with +2 mana gained on hit.
This would also allow you to drop Warlord's mark and maybe use Blood rage or Molten shell.
All helps.
"
@iwonderbread,
Grats on uber kill, just wondering why you don't run 3 auras?
Your shield with mana reservation would allow you to use Arctic armour as well instead of Enlighten.
If mana is a problem then get 1 or 2 jewels with +2 mana gained on hit.
This would also allow you to drop Warlord's mark and maybe use Blood rage or Molten shell.
All helps.

I wasn't sure if I should fit in a 3rd aura. I was just following this guide. Maybe I'll give arctic armour a try. Thanks for the tip.
Dernière édition par IWonderBreadI, le 29 nov. 2018 19:36:25
Hey,

I really like the idea of this build, but I don't like molten strike at all, whould this build idea work with any other melee skills?

If yes, what skills would you recommend?

Thanks!
It says at the start that the build can do ele reflect, but I read the whole guide and couldn't find how it manages to do that.

How does it run ele reflect?
Dernière édition par Gid_PathofExile, le 30 nov. 2018 09:10:11
https://imgur.com/WMOGND4
I have a serious problem with finishing this node (Molten Cavity,646 depth). Gehennix boss one shoots me. 2-3 hits from mobs kills me, but it's manageable. Boss is the main problem. What can i change in my build to survive his hits? Mobs are hexproof so curses are not solution here. Maybe it's normal in this lvl? (It's getting hard even on 400+ sometimes though).

Hit&run tactic seems reasonable, but such perfect timing bosses fights are not my speciality (looking for more lazy ways dealing with it)

TY in advance.
Dernière édition par AREuFUF, le 30 nov. 2018 12:36:47
Thx for the build. I've killed Shaper with it, first time as melee. Considering Im not play much it's quite achievement for me.

"
It says at the start that the build can do ele reflect, but I read the whole guide and couldn't find how it manages to do that.

High LoH and/or lower reflect. You can go Thief's torment OR two LGoH / reduced reflected rare rings, OR Sybil's plus a LGoH/reduced reflected damage ring. Dont use anger. Put in a LGoH gem instead of elemental dmg with attacks. Yugul pantheon.

You dont need all of those until t15/t16 maps with hard mods. Just a couple will work.
"

What character are you trying to use with ele reflect?
You don't appear to have any using molten strike or any characters at all at a high enough level to be having ele reflect problems.
"
AREuFUF a écrit :
I have a serious problem with finishing this node (Molten Cavity,646 depth). Gehennix boss one shoots me. 2-3 hits from mobs kills me, but it's manageable. Boss is the main problem. What can i change in my build to survive his hits? Mobs are hexproof so curses are not solution here. Maybe it's normal in this lvl? (It's getting hard even on 400+ sometimes though).

Hit&run tactic seems reasonable, but such perfect timing bosses fights are not my speciality (looking for more lazy ways dealing with it)

TY in advance.

You need to set your account on public so we can see your build.
"
EDMOSES a écrit :
"
AREuFUF a écrit :

TY in advance.

You need to set your account on public so we can see your build.

Done. Didn't noticed it's marked as a private :-)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires