[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Had a good run in the IHC Flashback League. Made it to level 91 and died on T16 Vaal Temple Boss in two hits from rain bitch. GG Build. Till next league.

I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Dernière édition par Aevykin, le 7 août 2018 22:25:18
Heya!

got lucky with my enchant on uber-lab yesterday!

is it worth to Keep it and upgrade other items or should i try to get the other molten strike enchant?

thank you for your help and the guide :)

rest of my equip:

Dernière édition par xtREEN, le 8 août 2018 09:02:46
"
"

Challengesbankai1009 wrote:
Hi there!

I played this build all incursion and can say it’s great and as advertised!

Three concerns I had coming out of it and wondering if you could help me solve:

1) Levelling as a league starter. We use swords so can’t use sunder for the usual levelling setup, what skill do you use to level with?
2) Getting life on hit rings and mana on hit gems. The rings are quite pricey and decent ones with life never really drop below like 30c. Good mana on hit gems also pricey and there doesn’t seem to be many on market. I used thief torment for a long time! Was thinking if there was a way to work in a claw instead say off hand, or a life leech node?
3) Is this really a league starter and budget? Also grelwood is quite pricey in first couple of league days. How would this build do with a rare sword to farm Uber lab start of league? Would ichimonji be a good cheaper starter alternative? Also what do you think about using bringer of rain as the ultimate budget setup early league for that sweet pseudo 7 link plus decent stats?

Would love to play this again next league just need to work out the above!

Playing this build as starter in flashback without expensive stuff (ssf like): 100% agree with you. Leveling as a sunder (or with molten strike) suck rat ass, because of pasive tree i guess, low dmg output. Im about to call it quits at level 5X. Cant tank bosses or some rare minions: kitting for your life + flasking. Forget about clearing incursions. I would never recommend this build for league starter, nor call it budget, leveling is a pain without expensive items.

I recommend leveling as sunder until 38 (no sword passives needed before then) and and then switching to molten strike after getting Undeniable.

The only unique item I felt like I really would’ve wanted while leveling was thief’s torment, but you can use poacher’s mark + blasphemy and become quite tanky - I wouldn’t switch to molten strike without some life/mana gained on hit.

If you are on HC like I am, you might consider getting unflinching before unstoppable - makes you level slower but makes merc Izaro much simpler.

I think as a league starter the build is fine if not somewhat weak levels 1-35, but it definitely feels like the build is competent in low level maps without any of the key gear pieces to the point where I should be able to comfortably farm up the currency I need to get better gear.

Pretty sure for Uber lab if you get a blind jewel and have ~6k hp you can just facetank Uber Izaro as long as he doesn’t get a lot of damage buffs, and shrug off any other damage - you might not clear him the fastest to start but if you can’t die then it shouldn’t be a problem.
Do Increases And Reductions To AOE Affect How Far Molten Strike Projectiles Travel?
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
"
GsengteSau a écrit :
i got a question myself though. what passives did you guys take after lvl 95? path of the warrior? some additional life nodes? really cant decide atm.

Level 100:
https://poeplanner.com/AA0AAQ0ADBEAAIPG2FhjPfz2SF8_jM8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz35XDdIh85toZfJBggfZfBRxG6rBB9d-YxcOPDpSMn68nxiR_EsUTYZgIq84U3bnNugaVWEhhO_awS5T02907QUteu9i7MGCL8yE2Ud-vTZlTb6ndcvqYmebrj7Grjwtg8yDX7c-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRbXycmxsRjIJC2GvbGjy8B-iAOFz7SCCm1fid-UEs8BmrfEYXUVHMtHr7prgRZ1TUhzcjxqnCNgkVkjsOIV7ZlQ62CcvkFUaOIjt-hjueuHvdqx7jLaKMZ54DcAabzvLHtI4wAEGxve5Frt9c60JAAAAAAA=

you take the additional jewel socket on lvl 98, what is the best option. then the node on your starting point and for the last node you take path of the warrior.
Dernière édition par Pyrazul, le 9 août 2018 05:21:26
Startingpoint node would be only 16 life, since melee physical dmg doesnt do anything.
Is that realy the best last one?
Hi. Love this build. Well i've got some items and jewels, but Im running out of mana on solo bosses. How should i fix it?
This Build is amazing, yet a bit pricey. I solved up over 24 Exalts with my Arc-Witch and now its mostly gone. Well ...

But levelling was great and now I finished Uber Lab at Lvl70 lol.

One question though: why is this build not using Chernobogs as a shield?
I found it while levelling and kept it till now. Cant see why other shields should be better?

Rst of my Stuff:
Spoiler
"
Symmetrykun a écrit :
Hi. Love this build. Well i've got some items and jewels, but Im running out of mana on solo bosses. How should i fix it?

3-4 mgoh from jewels or rings until you get helmet lab enchant, after that 2 is enough
Dernière édition par knusethus, le 9 août 2018 11:31:33
Quick question:

Maybe I am going nuts; the ele overload and even the undeniable jugg trait both give bonuses to damage if "you have dealt a crit recently" --- how is this effective? We have like 5% crit rating.

Can you please explain? or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires