[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Doing this build on console and enjoying it so far! I’ll probably have to farm or roll the rings myself but I managed the rest of the gear. As far as capabilities this character at 78 is on par with my trip herald BV elementalisr lol. Just need to squeeze out more life and change the thief’s torment ring out for something more viable. DPS is sitting around 35k with blood rage and even better with totem. (Need helm roll also). Might not sound as good but would it be worth picking up a lions eye with 23 to determination nod on lol only considering because I got the 60% added fire watchers but the second mod is physical reduction with determination. Might be overkill on the tank part.. lol thanks by the way!
How do i sustain mana? currently level 80 but not regaining back?
u need 2-3 mana on hit from a jewel or rings, if you have lab enchant helmet you need only 2
Love the build btw, its my all time favourite!
And it scales realy well from low gear to high gear.
I reached 9.6k life now with 63k tooltip with ac, clear everything with ease

What i just made!:) Lucky exalt i guess!
I still have some problems with hall of grandmasters map :(
I get killed every time by summoners and SR dudes every time.
Any advice for this?
Thank you in advance
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Does projectile damage works? cuz i added this in passive tree and my tooltip didnt change any damage
OP says you can run ele reflect but i consistently kill myself with yugul pantheon, 34 lgoh, 79% loreweave, 8.2k hp.

am i missing something?

"
maurisho a écrit :
Does projectile damage works? cuz i added this in passive tree and my tooltip didnt change any damage

im pretty sure the tooltip just shows the melee dmg portion. tooltip also doesnt change if you put in conc effect for example since only the balls are aoe.

What do you think about change main weapon on that???
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
What micro transaction is your character wearing in the videos? It looks super cool :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires