[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Insomniak2 a écrit :
Quick question:

Maybe I am going nuts; the ele overload and even the undeniable jugg trait both give bonuses to damage if "you have dealt a crit recently" --- how is this effective? We have like 5% crit rating.

Can you please explain? or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Loreweave has up to 60% global crit, and ice golem has an aditional 30, i got 9,4% crit chance atm with extremely fast attackspeed.
Ohhhh boy. Its delving time soon I guess. Im very excited the reliquiary is introduced again. The crabby set from bestiary can provide some reality-bending tankyness.

Hey Guys,

I am looking for an Watcher's Eye Jewel and was wondering what would benefit this build the best.

For my taste, the life leeching seems sometimes a bit too low (even with 2x 19/20 life leech on hit rings). So maybe the best option would be a % amount of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger. And then increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger or maybe of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger.

Since those kinds of jewels are very pricey I was looking for some advise on them first for whats the best with this build?
Dernière édition par intered14, le 10 août 2018 06:50:45
This was my first build I've ever followed and 2nd Character I created in the game.
150hrs later (aka 3weeks) here I am, playing this (SC Incursion), having half of the Atlas done and getting RARELY killed.
I found a nicely rolled Thief's Torment which i run until i find decent rings. Same with the Amulet, since I am constantly broke in-game, I just can't afford Xoph's in any way, substitution is a Sacrificial Heart. This makes my damage, Most of my resistances are on boots and gloves (both some decentish rare) and to be honest: T12 (rare&corrupted) are hard, but so damn fun.
You're pretty much immortal aslong as you can deal damage, it's so much fun and grindy.
Would build again!

PS:
"
Insomniak2 a écrit :
Quick question:

Maybe I am going nuts; the ele overload and even the undeniable jugg trait both give bonuses to damage if "you have dealt a crit recently" --- how is this effective? We have like 5% crit rating.

Can you please explain? or am I missing something?

Thanks!

8Attacks/second, I have both up 95% of the time.
Dernière édition par Phonophobe_, le 10 août 2018 13:39:48
Does anyone know where this mtx look come from? Is it a mtx?

Dernière édition par DPossamai, le 10 août 2018 14:37:25
Awesome build, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I wanted to ask, I just dropped a Might of the Meek jewel, is it viable in this build?

Hi thanks for this great build !!!

i want to use cast when damage taken 04/20, tempest shied 07/20 and warlords mark ?/?.
wat level soould the warlords mark be ?

thank u so mutch for this build !! (I can not say it often enough)

h
"
J3Funn a écrit :

Hi thanks for this great build !!!

i want to use cast when damage taken 04/20, tempest shied 07/20 and warlords mark ?/?.
wat level soould the warlords mark be ?

thank u so mutch for this build !! (I can not say it often enough)
h

The Warlods Mark should be then at the same level as Cast wen damage Taken can support.
Contains Spoilers,Proceed With Caution!

Ye boiii!!
Im ready for some Smack-Dabbing in the new league :D
Updated my thread too(https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500)

BTW How far down do u think this build can reach?
It has some great defences and very big damage if geared and leveled correctly so im expecting something like depth 100-300 but idk how the whole delve system works but im sure im going to play this build as a league starter and maybe level it too 100 :)
and also the new smite skill seems pretty good for leveling(Better than molten strike but havent tried it yet)
plus aspect of the spider is back so thats some added tankyness,a bit more damage and most importantly a free gem slot for(Maybe)vaal impurity of fire or 1 socket bubonic trail
and also a huge damage upgrade seems to be a rare helm with minus 10-20 fire res to nearby enemies so beasts like uber elder should be much more vulnerable to this sort of shit :D
and getting a white base with enchant for helm to craft it with the new fossils seems very good and easy(depends on how rare or expensive the fossils and the resonators will be)

but other than that have fun with this awesome build!
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Dernière édition par Thor_Inica, le 11 août 2018 18:00:19
"
DPossamai a écrit :
Does anyone know where this mtx look come from? Is it a mtx?

Hi

The MTX come from the Subjugator supporter pack.

Fly safe

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires