[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Great build. Thanks!
"
Thor_Inica a écrit :
Contains Spoilers,Proceed With Caution!

Ye boiii!!
Im ready for some Smack-Dabbing in the new league :D
Updated my thread too(https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500)

BTW How far down do u think this build can reach?
It has some great defences and very big damage if geared and leveled correctly so im expecting something like depth 100-300 but idk how the whole delve system works but im sure im going to play this build as a league starter and maybe level it too 100 :)
and also the new smite skill seems pretty good for leveling(Better than molten strike but havent tried it yet)
plus aspect of the spider is back so thats some added tankyness,a bit more damage and most importantly a free gem slot for(Maybe)vaal impurity of fire or 1 socket bubonic trail
and also a huge damage upgrade seems to be a rare helm with minus 10-20 fire res to nearby enemies so beasts like uber elder should be much more vulnerable to this sort of shit :D
and getting a white base with enchant for helm to craft it with the new fossils seems very good and easy(depends on how rare or expensive the fossils and the resonators will be)

but other than that have fun with this awesome build!

Thanks pal. Im currently working alot also have a new GF. So RL has me in its grips. However I plan to delve deep into the new league :)

Im quite hopeful this build can go quite far. It has alot of super endgame potential. However I think the limitation of the weapon will be a limiting factor for its infinity-potential. But any player that spends alot of time with poe can invest months into pushing it without reaching the limits. Perfecting the Rings, Jewels unlocks alot of additional power.

But im secretly working on a new build that has Infinite Scaling in mind for players that are ready to work towards mirror quality gear. It will be Juggernaut and Molten Strike as well. Im thinking about rolling once again with claws (like on my inquis). Claws have the LGOH implicit, wich frees alot of space for other items.

The goal is to create a build with as many as possible rare items to be pushable into mirror category. So phys to ele conversion is perfect. Basically doing phys-claws molten strike is the route im trying top push. Going actualy crit based might be the way to go. Even thinking about going evasion. Jugg and Evasion is actually a genious combination. You get hit enough to permanently have a full stack of enduance charges. But if you get hit you can absorb alot of physical damage wich is the main weakness of evasion in general. Im currently perfecting the passive tree and thinking about items.
Dernière édition par GornoDD, le 13 août 2018 15:17:54
New build sounds awesome, I hopped onto this thread after a while to see if there were any new Delve ideas floating around for my favorite build.

Im somewhat worried about the range of MS for Delve, whether or not we'll be able to clear into rooms without getting too close. Was thinking Frost Blades/something rangey as well as MS? Any thoughts on that angle or feeling confident in going only Molten?
Dernière édition par Giggzlol, le 13 août 2018 16:39:43
what would be the best double corruption for grelwood? or would losing the accuracy mess with the attack speed bonus and lose us the hit cap?

not sure how to evaluate :(
I really think a more optimal set of gear is using Kaoms + Conc/Immolate Elder Helmet. You don't lose out on too much damage, and you gain ~1500 life. Yeah you lose the resists, but I think going from 7K HP to 9-10K HP would make this build incredibly more tanky.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
"
Aevykin a écrit :
I really think a more optimal set of gear is using Kaoms + Conc/Immolate Elder Helmet. You don't lose out on too much damage, and you gain ~1500 life. Yeah you lose the resists, but I think going from 7K HP to 9-10K HP would make this build incredibly more tanky.

Geting 10k hp with loreweave is completely within reach, i have 9.6k hp now with hideout tooltip dps 66k (with ac in the 6link). All you need is abyss jewels with 50life everywhere possible and 6% life corruptions on chest/gloves. And ofc high life rings with lgoh.
If i find boots with life corruption and mabe a shield with the same, i will break 10k.
Can I ask how you're able to find a ring with "20 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks" and "2 mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks"? I searched on official trade site and only found 1 result.
Spoiler
"
GornoDD a écrit :
"
Thor_Inica a écrit :
Contains Spoilers,Proceed With Caution!

Ye boiii!!
Im ready for some Smack-Dabbing in the new league :D
Updated my thread too(https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500)

BTW How far down do u think this build can reach?
It has some great defences and very big damage if geared and leveled correctly so im expecting something like depth 100-300 but idk how the whole delve system works but im sure im going to play this build as a league starter and maybe level it too 100 :)
and also the new smite skill seems pretty good for leveling(Better than molten strike but havent tried it yet)
plus aspect of the spider is back so thats some added tankyness,a bit more damage and most importantly a free gem slot for(Maybe)vaal impurity of fire or 1 socket bubonic trail
and also a huge damage upgrade seems to be a rare helm with minus 10-20 fire res to nearby enemies so beasts like uber elder should be much more vulnerable to this sort of shit :D
and getting a white base with enchant for helm to craft it with the new fossils seems very good and easy(depends on how rare or expensive the fossils and the resonators will be)

but other than that have fun with this awesome build!

Thanks pal. Im currently working alot also have a new GF. So RL has me in its grips. However I plan to delve deep into the new league :)

Im quite hopeful this build can go quite far. It has alot of super endgame potential. However I think the limitation of the weapon will be a limiting factor for its infinity-potential. But any player that spends alot of time with poe can invest months into pushing it without reaching the limits. Perfecting the Rings, Jewels unlocks alot of additional power.

But im secretly working on a new build that has Infinite Scaling in mind for players that are ready to work towards mirror quality gear. It will be Juggernaut and Molten Strike as well. Im thinking about rolling once again with claws (like on my inquis). Claws have the LGOH implicit, wich frees alot of space for other items.

The goal is to create a build with as many as possible rare items to be pushable into mirror category. So phys to ele conversion is perfect. Basically doing phys-claws molten strike is the route im trying top push. Going actualy crit based might be the way to go. Even thinking about going evasion. Jugg and Evasion is actually a genious combination. You get hit enough to permanently have a full stack of enduance charges. But if you get hit you can absorb alot of physical damage wich is the main weakness of evasion in general. Im currently perfecting the passive tree and thinking about items.

Cool!
A Jugg with claws and alot of posibilities and potential for mirror items sounds pretty awesome :D
But it doesnt seem to league-friendly so Im still going to play this build(Undeniable Juggernaut)because its already very strong even with velatively budget gear(1-5 ex)and it scales really well with every bit of currency invested into it plus I like the huge balance of offence(1.7 million-2.3 million dps)and deffence(alot of every mechanic,high life,regen,armour,block,everything)And this league seems to be an overall upgrade to this build for both offence and defence(As i said in the post from the spoiler)
But will see how strong an MS jugg with claws and evasion will be,im definetly looking forward for your builds,i love them
Congratulations dude :D
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
"
tkensei a écrit :
Can I ask how you're able to find a ring with "20 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks" and "2 mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks"? I searched on official trade site and only found 1 result.

u pretty much dont, u get the mana gain via jewel
This build looks solid for bosses, how's it for mapping? Perhaps switch out molten strike to wild strike for mapping?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires