[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

If you’re taking discharge, you might as well go for a diff build
"
fenixmatt a écrit :
I am really enjoying this build in Legion so far. I have 2 questions.

I just had a Glorious Vanity drop (2888 sacrificed to Zerphi). Where would you put it for this build?

I have struggled while mapping with Discharge because it loses 35% percent damage being triggered by Mjolner. Is Ball Lightning possibly a better substitute?

If you follow the guide you should have no problems. This build can clear all content/maps...

and on the Glorious Vanity?
How would it go with chieftain? Have you tested?

I think it would give a lot more fire damage to discharge without sacrificing lightning damage, also can run easier with righteous fire on.
I'm a dummy, apparently my gem was in fact too low level. The accuracy effects speed now. Which makes using it make more sense (no mana mult etc.)
Dernière édition par Noxivius, le 21 juin 2019 16:59:56
"
NotAgainPlease a écrit :
If you’re taking discharge, you might as well go for a diff build

I hear ya but I'll challenge that argument with the fact that this build can do basically any content for under 1ex investment. Hell I've spent about 50c and can do anything I want so far. Haven't really seen another build do that (other than the molten strike build I used last season but the MS change broke that). Sure I'm lower in single target DPS than most but my build is done already and I'm farming lab effortlessly.

So yeah... Not some GG path of building hero build. But it works goddamn well for it's price.
"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :
Hello to all. Im enjoying the build on Legion HC and im planning to push lvl 100 on t16 elder maps with it. I need your advices how can i improve my character.

character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xLLITbIKx/characters (KONSERVNAYA_BANKA)
pob pastebin: https://pastebin.com/fwh16JFJ

So far i have minmaxed it somwewhat deep but i need it even deeper. Right now in my plans getting ele weakness on repentance and discharge ench on my devotos.

53k avarage hit for shaper in POB. its very very low damage.

If in general terms, the main damage is typed in gems on a tree and correctly linked with righteous fire. Here is my example of what to strive for:

https://pastebin.com/XUt0nJPj

210k average hit for shaper

if it is interesting to parse the build specified by reference in more detail, then write to me in PM (я знаю русский))

"
free_SAM a écrit :

210k average hit for shaper

mark of the shaper + elder romira's - that's a cool idea you have, maybe i should try it too.

your rf setup is nice too, i should have it as well.

but you gain your dps from 4 mod damage jewels and scold's, it's cool but i can't do that. i have to have at least 7k hp (about 250% inc life from tree). then i should have phys to fire damage (taken) conversion (i have it from new lethal pride jewel + watcher's eye). so with lucky saffel's corrupt i have around 25% of phys damage taken converted to fire. and devoto's is a must have for map clearing, because it gives necessary attack speed, good amount of movement speed and chaos res is always appreciated too.
Dernière édition par xLLITbIKx, le 22 juin 2019 01:38:29
spent 4 ex for chancing elder diamond ring - got nothing. :(
maybe will try later again
"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :
spent 4 ex for chancing elder diamond ring - got nothing. :(
maybe will try later again

it is safer to buy "Trash to Treasure" or to assemble this prophecy with the help of divination cards "the iron bard"
three leagues back I won such a ring for 120 chaos. I was not so lucky anymore) for this safer "trash to treasure")

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires