[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

you're right actually, vortex dot deals only cold damage
"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :
"
Grzybas2 a écrit :

I thought that only the initial Hit of Vortex would get the bonus lightning dmg which happens once and then DoT doesnt Hit = doesnt proc EE at all.
Also i think Repentance is more dmg then Mark of Shaper - maybe check in your PoB so swapping to that might eleminate the EE problem if it even is a problem :)

i am not sure about vortex damage over time too
i dont know how it actually works, maybe its only cold damage or maybe not

i am actually using repentance and mark of the shaper
iron will is adding shit ton of damage and mark of the shaper is BiS too, i think

Makes sense , i was looking at some1's PoB without Repentance but if you can get both, than yeah that would be the best option.

Vortex is dot so it would not trigger ee. How’s that other timeless working for you?
"
NotAgainPlease a écrit :
Vortex is dot so it would not trigger ee. How’s that other timeless working for you?

If you meant the Inner Conviction then I'm not using it yet. The only place it fits in is next to Resolute technique so thats 4 points to get the Keystone and unfortunately you loose 50 str? i think 50 is in radius, so that makes balancing stats a little harder but the dps boost is significant especialy with 6 power charges. Need about 5 more levels to balance the strenght before i can equip it, shouldn;t be long - maybe tomorow.
i am using Lethal Pride. i put it to the left from templar and it affects 8 usable notables. right now it gives me convert of phys damage taken to fire (5%), max life (4%) and 50+ strength. i spent about 10 divines to roll it properly, but it can be much better.
No I’m talking to the guy that is using the lurid one right now. The elder branquet guy
Is there a pastebin for this build?
https://pastebin.com/02wquvc3
This is how mine is right now, and im feeling that dps is so bad. I tried to kill minotaur, and feel like i barely scratch it.
If you can check if there is something to fix, i appreciate that.

"
vittu443 a écrit :
Is there a pastebin for this build?
https://pastebin.com/02wquvc3
This is how mine is right now, and im feeling that dps is so bad. I tried to kill minotaur, and feel like i barely scratch it.
If you can check if there is something to fix, i appreciate that.

Based on the quick glance - you should drop the heralds , if you have attacks dealing cold and lightning your EE will make enemies vuln to fire but resist cold and lightning. So you're boosting the fire portion of Discharge while lowering lightning portion at the same time.

Also it looks like your cold overcapped resist is the highest so your wise oak doesnt increaase the dmg.
Dernière édition par Grzybas2, le 25 juin 2019 18:40:54
someone's been sniping all the items lol. who recently picked up the elder romira's on sc?
"
NotAgainPlease a écrit :
someone's been sniping all the items lol. who recently picked up the elder romira's on sc?

I did , for 1 ex :D the other one was for 6 so i figured 1 is a bargain :P
Also managed to get watchers eye with 10% of physical taken as fire and immune to shock. Trying to get a decent belt now so i can use that romira with mark of shaper and put on repentance.

Quick reminded cyclone APS should be between 7,4 and 7,5 ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires