[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :

but you gain your dps from 4 mod damage jewels and scold's, it's cool but i can't do that. i have to have at least 7k hp (about 250% inc life from tree). then i should have phys to fire damage (taken) conversion (i have it from new lethal pride jewel + watcher's eye). so with lucky saffel's corrupt i have around 25% of phys damage taken converted to fire. and devoto's is a must have for map clearing, because it gives necessary attack speed, good amount of movement speed and chaos res is always appreciated too.

I looked at your characters. You play hardcore league. Now I understand your choice)
Im trying to figure out optimum way for charge generation and im wondering if any1 tested Red Trail with golden rule and Inner Conviction ? If i'm correct then with that setup you would gain 5 power charges every cycle ( assuming you have CWC BV) melee hit = 2 charges 1 from romiras and second from red trail , discarge = another 2 and BV another 2 = 6 so more then our max(could possibly go for +1 power charge corruption on helm). so you discharge 5 power all the time = you gain 5 endu all the time so in theory you should gain up to 7 with Unflinching all the time - cause 25% x 5 charges gained (i assume it rolls on every charge and not once, is that correct?).Ofc i assume we are tanky enough to not care about that self inflicted bleed but maybe still have to carry bleed flask against enemies? Would appreciate some thoughts, cheers.
"
free_SAM a écrit :
"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :
Hello to all. Im enjoying the build on Legion HC and im planning to push lvl 100 on t16 elder maps with it. I need your advices how can i improve my character.

character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xLLITbIKx/characters (KONSERVNAYA_BANKA)
pob pastebin: https://pastebin.com/fwh16JFJ

So far i have minmaxed it somwewhat deep but i need it even deeper. Right now in my plans getting ele weakness on repentance and discharge ench on my devotos.

53k avarage hit for shaper in POB. its very very low damage.

If in general terms, the main damage is typed in gems on a tree and correctly linked with righteous fire. Here is my example of what to strive for:

https://pastebin.com/XUt0nJPj

210k average hit for shaper

if it is interesting to parse the build specified by reference in more detail, then write to me in PM (я знаю русский))

Used your PoB as a template and managed to figure out some improvements just in skills - didn't want to touch items.

First thing is droping Empower and Enhance from RF and adding a 2 link lvl 10 Vortex (15 mana cost) + lvl 1 Arcane Surge. Depending on your mana you might need to have Enlighten 3 for your Purities cause you need 15 mana to cast Vortex. It's super convinient as its an Instant Spell so you just click it every 4 seconds for free 10% more spell dmg multiplier.

Second thing is adding Wave of Conviction. The way i did it is putting it on CWDT setup and moved BV to cyclone setup and Elemental Weakness to movement skill. So i have CWDT + WoC + IC + ID , Shield Charge + Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness + Faster Attacks and Cyclone + CWC + BV.

Third thing is Swapping RF to Vaal RF as you can have both active at the same time - the only problem is VaaL RF really should be linked to Increased Duration so maybe you drop Faster Attacks from Shield Charge and have it on 3 link in shield and move Vaal RF + ID and Vortex + Arcane Surge to another item.(but you loose on that +1 saffel corruption)

With those changes dmg jumps to 237k without Vaal RF and 306k with Vaal RF active.

1 thing im curious about , althou its propably a case 1 in a milion - can your BV hit enemies between your cyclone hit and your discharge and screw up the equilibrium with lightning dmg from Mark of Shaper ? or is that basicly imposible as trigger happens almost instantly ?
Im just trying to find a reason to not get the Elder Romiras :P as i know i will spend half a league trying to get it :P

"
Grzybas2 a écrit :

Im just trying to find a reason to not get the Elder Romiras :P as i know i will spend half a league trying to get it :P

if you will try to get it - my advice - just buy iron bard/trash to treasure

i am currently spent 2700 chance/scour orbs and still get nothing. it is frustrating as hell.
finally got it

2800 tries = around 900c = 11 exalts

:(

"
Grzybas2 a écrit :
Im trying to figure out optimum way for charge generation and im wondering if any1 tested Red Trail with golden rule and Inner Conviction ? If i'm correct then with that setup you would gain 5 power charges every cycle ( assuming you have CWC BV) melee hit = 2 charges 1 from romiras and second from red trail , discarge = another 2 and BV another 2 = 6 so more then our max(could possibly go for +1 power charge corruption on helm). so you discharge 5 power all the time = you gain 5 endu all the time so in theory you should gain up to 7 with Unflinching all the time - cause 25% x 5 charges gained (i assume it rolls on every charge and not once, is that correct?).Ofc i assume we are tanky enough to not care about that self inflicted bleed but maybe still have to carry bleed flask against enemies? Would appreciate some thoughts, cheers.

I’ll test this tomorrow. Out of all honesty in theory it’s going to be better than inya. The probability with 3 hits is about 57.8% chance to get max. Same goes for endurance with 3 charges. which still leaves 3/5 power charge 42.2% of the time)

In contrast (leaving out bv) 2 hits = 4 generation. Inya beats it by 7.8% but in the endurance front, you’ll get maxed 68.36% beating it about 10.5% of the time. But if you take into account — maxed power charges inya gives will still beat red trail there. But if we incorporate bv, its max charges on power charges and 76.25% max endurance.

Pro: more dps
Con: lose jewel slot and some dot dmg.

Timeless jewel will give about 80-120% dps (if you get the ele and area 4%) plus 15% more damage from 5 power charge

25% x 5 charges actually only gives you 76.25% chance to get maxed endurance.

25% x 6 charges = 82.2%
"
NotAgainPlease a écrit :

"
Grzybas2 a écrit :

I’ll test this tomorrow. Out of all honesty in theory it’s going to be better than inya. The probability with 3 hits is about 57.8% chance to get max. Same goes for endurance with 3 charges. which still leaves 3/5 power charge 42.2% of the time)

In contrast (leaving out bv) 2 hits = 4 generation. Inya beats it by 7.8% but in the endurance front, you’ll get maxed 68.36% beating it about 10.5% of the time. But if you take into account — maxed power charges inya gives will still beat red trail there. But if we incorporate bv, its max charges on power charges and 76.25% max endurance.

Pro: more dps
Con: lose jewel slot and some dot dmg.

Timeless jewel will give about 80-120% dps (if you get the ele and area 4%) plus 15% more damage from 5 power charge

25% x 5 charges actually only gives you 76.25% chance to get maxed endurance.

25% x 6 charges = 82.2%

I figured a bit after i posted this that its propably just better to go 2x romiras if you want to increase the charge generation :P

you put whatever life and resists you had on ring on boots and get 30 ms, you dont sacrifice jewel slot and dont risk dying from giant bleeds.

I would still use the timeless jewel , currently i have 4% area and mana regen , cause area and ele dmg were too expensive. I got a helmet with +1 power charge corruption so the "3% more spell dmg per power charge" is pretty nice dps increase.

Also PoB seems to show that instead of spending tons of currency on Elder Romiras - Repentance is higher dps and a lot cheaper.
"
Grzybas2 a écrit :

First thing is droping Empower and Enhance from RF and adding a 2 link lvl 10 Vortex (15 mana cost) + lvl 1 Arcane Surge.

actually, vortex with mark of the shaper will always deal lightning damage over time and it will activate elemental equilibrium

maybe using molten shell (15+ mana cost too on high levels) would be a better idea. i am pretty happy with my setup now: rf+empower+molten shell+arcane surge
"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :
"
Grzybas2 a écrit :

First thing is droping Empower and Enhance from RF and adding a 2 link lvl 10 Vortex (15 mana cost) + lvl 1 Arcane Surge.

actually, vortex with mark of the shaper will always deal lightning damage over time and it will activate elemental equilibrium

maybe using molten shell (15+ mana cost too on high levels) would be a better idea. i am pretty happy with my setup now: rf+empower+molten shell+arcane surge

I thought that only the initial Hit of Vortex would get the bonus lightning dmg which happens once and then DoT doesnt Hit = doesnt proc EE at all.
Also i think Repentance is more dmg then Mark of Shaper - maybe check in your PoB so swapping to that might eleminate the EE problem if it even is a problem :)
"
Grzybas2 a écrit :

I thought that only the initial Hit of Vortex would get the bonus lightning dmg which happens once and then DoT doesnt Hit = doesnt proc EE at all.
Also i think Repentance is more dmg then Mark of Shaper - maybe check in your PoB so swapping to that might eleminate the EE problem if it even is a problem :)

i am not sure about vortex damage over time too
i dont know how it actually works, maybe its only cold damage or maybe not

i am actually using repentance and mark of the shaper
iron will is adding shit ton of damage and mark of the shaper is BiS too, i think

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires