[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
Noxivius a écrit :
Apologies if this is explained in one of the nearly 300 pages of replies I looked through the latest few and didn't see it...

Using the build and enjoying it so far, haven't gotten too far though. My question though is why the additional accuracy support? I can't figure out it's purpose unless accuracy takes a nose dive 80+ (honestly this is my first real melee character). Could someone fill me in why we'd use AA instead of culling or attack speed?

Im playing Jugg and don't use that one, i have 100%hit, my chest atm is :
Cyclone - Faster attacks - Fortify - Life gain on hit - Cast while channelling - Blade Vortex (lvl10)
Dernière édition par Dalailume, le 17 juin 2019 10:15:59
"
Lyeel a écrit :
I'm curious if supported cwc BV will do more damage in cyclone, or if it'll be better to run unsupported BV for charges with a second discharge. Any play around with it yet?

Lvl 10 BV with CWC is working great for me atm, BV and Cyclone are not damage sources so they work fine together.
"
Ramza1987 a écrit :
I'm Trying out this build in 3.7 right now, so far it's doing great, but i'm on low tier maps, yet.
I actually had the same idea of Scold's Bridle, so i will be testing it out too.
My only issue so far has been resistances, but, i'm also not dying to almost anything but one shots (Died 6 times so far, only 1, since i got the gear for the build).

Will keep you guys updates if interested.

Im playing with Scold's Bridle and it works like a charm... more dmg and more charges... the only downside is that i miss the 20% mov speed but i think it's an improvement
Hello to all. Im enjoying the build on Legion HC and im planning to push lvl 100 on t16 elder maps with it. I need your advices how can i improve my character.

character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xLLITbIKx/characters (KONSERVNAYA_BANKA)
pob pastebin: https://pastebin.com/fwh16JFJ

So far i have minmaxed it somwewhat deep but i need it even deeper. Right now in my plans getting ele weakness on repentance and discharge ench on my devotos.
"
Dalailume a écrit :
"
Ramza1987 a écrit :
I'm Trying out this build in 3.7 right now, so far it's doing great, but i'm on low tier maps, yet.
I actually had the same idea of Scold's Bridle, so i will be testing it out too.
My only issue so far has been resistances, but, i'm also not dying to almost anything but one shots (Died 6 times so far, only 1, since i got the gear for the build).

Will keep you guys updates if interested.

Im playing with Scold's Bridle and it works like a charm... more dmg and more charges... the only downside is that i miss the 20% mov speed but i think it's an improvement

Yeah, same thing here, res cap, and it is doing wonderfully.
I saw another build and i will make a test using Inner Conviction (in the tree, with the jewel) and a little change or two in the tree, and will let you guys know how it goes.
"
Noxivius a écrit :
Apologies if this is explained in one of the nearly 300 pages of replies I looked through the latest few and didn't see it...

Using the build and enjoying it so far, haven't gotten too far though. My question though is why the additional accuracy support? I can't figure out it's purpose unless accuracy takes a nose dive 80+ (honestly this is my first real melee character). Could someone fill me in why we'd use AA instead of culling or attack speed?

because undeniable gives 1% attack speed for 200 accuraty.
you need 7.6 atack speed for cyclone if you use belt with 20%cdr

p.s. sorry for my bad english)
"
Dalailume a écrit :
"
Lyeel a écrit :
I'm curious if supported cwc BV will do more damage in cyclone, or if it'll be better to run unsupported BV for charges with a second discharge. Any play around with it yet?

Lvl 10 BV with CWC is working great for me atm, BV and Cyclone are not damage sources so they work fine together.

I didn't feel that much difference in BV for charges honestly... might let me take off Inyas but haven't played around with it.

Right now I'm on wave of conviction and cold snap linked in my chest - snap feels better clearing groups of chunky legion rates standing together and the cold has a small synergy pushing EE back to fire/light weak. I'll probably continue to play around with it, maybe try BV again on bosses, but wave of conviction in CWC does feel nice.
Hi guys, not sure if I’m calculating this right but (1 / .15x *1.2 = 8 aps) how is the server side delay calculated?
"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :
Hello to all. Im enjoying the build on Legion HC and im planning to push lvl 100 on t16 elder maps with it. I need your advices how can i improve my character.

character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xLLITbIKx/characters (KONSERVNAYA_BANKA)
pob pastebin: https://pastebin.com/fwh16JFJ

So far i have minmaxed it somwewhat deep but i need it even deeper. Right now in my plans getting ele weakness on repentance and discharge ench on my devotos.

Not sure if you need the int extra from your banquet ring, but you could sub the corruption for cold damage one — freeing up your jewel and switching out infused for wave of conviction.
I am really enjoying this build in Legion so far. I have 2 questions.

I just had a Glorious Vanity drop (2888 sacrificed to Zerphi). Where would you put it for this build?

I have struggled while mapping with Discharge because it loses 35% percent damage being triggered by Mjolner. Is Ball Lightning possibly a better substitute?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires