[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Dernière édition par Sgravion, le 29 avr. 2019 13:24:42
"
Sgravion a écrit :

Your blade vortex gem is too high level for the CWDT.

Do you have a source of cold damage on your jewels? You need this to trigger Elemental Equilibrium.

Buy an Arc gem with 20% quality, these should cost a couple of chaos in standard.

Most importantly where is your Faster Attacks in your 6L?

You should replace your Leap Slam with a golem gem. I am using Chaos golem but this is because of the color I need to swap when facing Elder for Frost Wall.

You don't need that many life potions, use a couple of utility potions. Here are mine:

Your belt should be Perseverance for the free Onslaught.

You need to use Epiphany for your boots, this is a good source of power source generation and is needed for this build.

Get rid of your breach ring, this is a really bad ring, it doesn't even have any life on it. You can get a rare ring with life and INT for a couple of chaos. Try to get one with cold damage like mine.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Dernière édition par frogemoth, le 29 avr. 2019 15:53:06
thx for infos!
i used same 6l gems of actual gear of build starter... which gem i have to didcard? culling strike?

yes i will change ring. it is just for rerolling from 2.6...

i think i can't change belt yet... it is really usefull for me gor life and res... i'll tey later if i will improve my jewels...

and yes i have planned to change to inya!
In this build you have no choice but to use jewels to cap out your resists. The belt has a 8% maximum life, so the loss is not too big.

I also suggest you change your Voll's Devotion for a non-corrupted one, you need
all the resists you can get, the 2% movement speed is not great.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Hi! Been playing poe for a couple of weeks now, synthesis is my first league and I find this build really cool.

If someone would find the time I would love some help with setting up the build!

Im lvl 89 jugg, Ive followed the skill tree to a point for lvl 89, same with jugg skillpoints. Because I figured my as was to high (1.89) ive removed 1 skill point in
"Born to fight" which grants ¤% meele attack speed.

5 link kingsguard with accuracy, I cut culling.

Ring and belt is both resistance, health and 15 cdr on belt.8c

Some questions:

1:
What does 3.70-3.74 cyclone aps mean?

Does this mean that i should have AS = 3.70-3.74 / 2 because cyclone strikes 2 times per attack? This would mean that an AS of 1.85-1.87 is acceptable? (This is what I figured, which is Why i removed 1 skill point in "born to fight").

As of now my aps i 1.84 and it seems to shift to 1.87 on some proccs in combat and I dunno why!

2: what could cause my aps to shift by .03 in combat? I find no buff or nothing on my gear / skilltree that should create this effect.

3:
Is it normal to have to stack intelligence on jewels in order to equip the gear or have i missed something? Got int on alot of jewels atm.

I find the build really tanky but the damage really low (Managed to solo corrupted and alched guardian of the chimaera yesterday, dunno if that adds to difficulty, took about 15 mins but was stable)

Thanks in advance!

how to survive to elemental reflect mod?
i istant die!
"
Sgravion a écrit :
how to survive to elemental reflect mod?
i istant die!

That is the only mod you cannot run with this build, simply reroll.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
Trudemocracy a écrit :
Hi! Been playing poe for a couple of weeks now, synthesis is my first league and I find this build really cool.

If someone would find the time I would love some help with setting up the build!

Im lvl 89 jugg, Ive followed the skill tree to a point for lvl 89, same with jugg skillpoints. Because I figured my as was to high (1.89) ive removed 1 skill point in

Some questions:

1:

Does this mean that i should have AS = 3.70-3.74 / 2 because cyclone strikes 2 times per attack? This would mean that an AS of 1.85-1.87 is acceptable? (This is what I figured, which is Why i removed 1 skill point in "born to fight").

As of now my aps i 1.84 and it seems to shift to 1.87 on some proccs in combat and I dunno why!

2: what could cause my aps to shift by .03 in combat? I find no buff or nothing on my gear / skilltree that should create this effect.

3:
Is it normal to have to stack intelligence on jewels in order to equip the gear or have i missed something? Got int on alot of jewels atm.

I find the build really tanky but the damage really low (Managed to solo corrupted and alched guardian of the chimaera yesterday, dunno if that adds to difficulty, took about 15 mins but was stable)

Thanks in advance!

Can't help you with your first 2 questions, but for the last question it is totally normal to get INT and STR on almost all of your jewels and ring. Try to get a Romira with a nice corruption, that helps a ton with this.

I am suspecting that you don't have a source of cold damage on your ring or jewels, this is a straight -50% damage right there.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Thank you frogemoth!

Yes I read through the last pages and realized I had no cold damage, got that sorted and saw a huge improvement!

Ah ok well that figures :) ill snipe for a better romira!
"
Trudemocracy a écrit :

Some questions:

1:

3:

Thanks in advance!

Question 1 : AS means attack speed. APS means Attack per Seconds. Its not the same thing.

Regarding the 3.70-3.74 APS for cyclon, it means that when you look at the stat for your cyclone attack, the 3rd line (Attack per second) should be between 3.70 and 3.74.

Right now, you are saying that you have 1.8, but that is very very low. I think that you are looking at your stats but did not select cyclone. In game, press C. You will see your character windows pop up, between your lvl and the Office/Defence/Misc/Charges tabs, you will see a row of icons. Those icons should look like all your skill. Make sure that you select the one for cyclone otherwise, the info you see will be wrong. I am willing to bet that your APS for cyclone is way closer than 3.70.

Question 2 : (I asked the same questions a few weeks ago)

Look at the undeniable ascendancy :

1% Increased attack speed per 200 accuracy rating
30% Increased accuracy rating if you've dealt a critical strike in the past 8 seconds.

So basically, everytime you crit, you gain accuracy and with this ascendancy, more accuracy means more attack speeds.

You want to aim for 3.70-3.74 cyclone APS while in combat.

Question 3

Yes it is normal to need some int on your jewels and ring. This build has a very big focus on uniques and uniques will generally never all have the stats you need.

I can't look at your character because your characters are private, but I think you should make sure is that your "Inya's Epiphany" have 8% increased intelligence. Even 1% makes a big difference in this build. It's very Ok to sacrifice some life on those boots for the int.

You could also get a Romira's devotion with the %Increased Int and Increased Str corruption to help out (it's cheaper to get a %Increase Int + %increased dex but keep in mind that increased dex means more Attack speed.

If you are lacking resists, you might want to get a Romira's with "All resist" corruption but those are usually pricy.

An other way to get all your Int is to get a Voll's devotion that ISN'T corrupted. Those are a bit pricey than corrupted one but really worth it if you are lacking stats.

For resist, make sure to buy a lvl 20 of each purity aura. A lvl 21 is way more costly and noy really worth it if you dont use a corruption on gear to get them to lvl 23.

As for your damage, we would really need to see your tree/items in order to advise you but generally :

Make sure you have a source of "Cold damage to attacks" either on your jewels or your ring as this will trigger Elemental Equilibrium

20/20 gems are very important in the mjolner
21/20 discharge is even more important.

Did you set up the Arcane surge setup in your offhand? it helps a lot during fights.

Your Jewels will also be a huge source of damage so if they focus to much on stats/resists, you might be lacking in offence

Make sure to have a wise oak and that your UNCAPPED fire resist is the highest of the 3. If possible, Fire and lightning should be equal and higher than cold res (it's not mandatory, I have not been able to make them equals and still killed uber elder many times).

I honestly cant really say more without looking at your gear. You can look at mine if you want but it is very optimised, a lot of stuff isn't needed (+1 curse amulet, +2 corrupted aoe on gloves, enchant on boots and helm). I also didn't go with the culling strike setup and therefor didn't get many jewels with attack speed. I was in way to deep when I noticed that and didn't want to start buying gear again.

Good luck.

edit : I forgot to mention, make sure that your repentance gloves have as "little reduced spell damage" as possible. Sometimes, people buy/sell those gloves without noticing that rolls and it is very important.
Dernière édition par Achnod, le 30 avr. 2019 20:51:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires