[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

i understand now. about dps i use normal rf + vaal rf. it is correct or wrong ?

I found that EO Messes with cyclone APS without EO procs my cyclone aps is at 3.69, but when EO is active my cyclone aps is 3.75.

how much of a problem is this?
Dernière édition par tehkangthai, le 18 avr. 2019 13:22:47
"
tehkangthai a écrit :
I found that EO Messes with cyclone APS without EO procs my cyclone aps is at 3.69, but when EO is active my cyclone aps is 3.75.

how much of a problem is this?

That's not ele overload that's undeniable. And you should balance your APS assuming having crit in the last 8s.
I had the same question, thanks ladish for making that clear, wasted a fckton of time trying to figure that out, luckly didnt have to do much changes just dlvl the accuracy gem to lvl16.

I dont recall reading that on the guide, but for newbies on this type of builds like me that could be a nice advice to keep in mind, so you dont invest wrongly in attack/cast speed.

Thank you! :D

Btw! can someone check up my character? I want to improve damage even more, Im still trying to get the Discharge enchant :3, but I dont know what else I should look for / also I dont think ill be able to balance the resistances, is still worth to use Wise Oak?

Dernière édition par NaraKuroha, le 19 avr. 2019 13:25:17
Which resistance its must be highest nad which be lowest ?
I understand if we have cold dmg to attack so if we attack monster then have +50 % cold resistance and -25 fire and lightning so i think fire or ligthning must be highest and cold lowest cause its best scales with oak right ?

Sry for my english :D
"
Wilson28 a écrit :
Which resistance its must be highest nad which be lowest ?
I understand if we have cold dmg to attack so if we attack monster then have +50 % cold resistance and -25 fire and lightning so i think fire or ligthning must be highest and cold lowest cause its best scales with oak right ?

Sry for my english :D

You are right, preferably you should have equal fire and lightning resistances, but if you can't do that you should go with fire as the highest.
Okay, loving this build so far. Been slow this league so only starting T13 maps now. So far so good.
Any hints on what I should look to upgrade on my build? I have around 15ex lying around.
Char is Mjol_Squirrel.

Dernière édition par Stuyvesanto, le 20 avr. 2019 05:41:15
"
Stuyvesanto a écrit :
Okay, loving this build so far. Been slow this league so only starting T13 maps now. So far so good.
Any hints on what I should look to upgrade on my build? I have around 15ex lying around.
Char is Mjol_Squirrel.

lvl 21/20 discharge

Your cyclone APS seems to be over the break point you want to be at (3.75), you're well over 4 APS.

I'd do those 2 things right away. The rest I'd personally refer to the "Luxury gear upgrades" part of the guide.
Thanks. Will do.
I want to thank you, this build is amazing! Guardians facetanked, elder facetanked, shaper facetanked (all deathless) most of his attacks except for the beam, that you just have to dodge, will try Uber elder asap, and that was without RF active, only Discharge, didnt use RF as I dont trust my health regen for those kind of fights.

any advices to increase damage? :D

*got 40% discharge on helmo
*got nice corrupt on shield
*Ele Resist on Romira's
*Discharge 21/20

Btw: replaced Leap slam for Summon Holy Relic since I like shield charge the most, the amount of regen that holy relic provides is insane "Holy Relic's life regeneration at level 20 on the player is about 103 health per second for 4 seconds" if I compare that with Vitality at lvl 20 it only provides 1.65% life regen that to a character with 6000 life is just 99 at the cost of one Purity,
holy relic mana cost at lvl 20 is 28! this helps greatly to sustain RF in combat, a free utility with no loss whatsoever except if you use both Shield Charge and Leap at the same time, which to me is odd lol.!

Hope this helps someone :D!
Dernière édition par NaraKuroha, le 22 avr. 2019 12:39:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires