[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Hi, quick question ...i m at 3.72 aps in hideout but when i go in maps because of Undeniable ascendancy i m going at 3.79 aps , i got 17% cdr belt ...is ok or need to drop some attack speed ?
"
merovech1986 a écrit :
Hi, quick question ...i m at 3.72 aps in hideout but when i go in maps because of Undeniable ascendancy i m going at 3.79 aps , i got 17% cdr belt ...is ok or need to drop some attack speed ?

the answer is in the guide...

"
Switching to Discharge solo + 2x support in Mjolner. Max 3 Cyclone APS needed if no CDR belt, max 3.74 Cyclone APS needed with 14% CDR (highly recommended). Use Discharge with Controlled Destruction and Increased AoE for mapping and Discharge + Controlled Destruction + Ele Focus for Bosses. Conc Effect + Ele Focus can also be used for Bosses for maximum DPS but you need to aim your Cyclone good with this setup!

and

"
There are 2 ways to play with the new cooldown:

1) With Discharge alone and min of 14% CDR gear (increased cooldown recovery) one need 3.7 - 3.74 cyclone APS. Easy to do and currently best option.

2) With Discharge + Secound spell - currently Wave of Conviction works best here and like before with no CDR gear one need 5.8 - 6.0 cyclone APS - hard but can be done.

and

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ab2g9n/updated_cyclone_coc_discharge_proc_rate_now_with/

^^ Kind of refers to cospri malice but I think it can apply to mjolner too.

I stick to 3.75 APS.
Dernière édition par Ratedetar, le 10 mai 2019 10:01:50
Any tips for me? Also quick question about cyclone aps: you say 3.7-3.75 is optimal, but I only reach 3.73 when I have onslaught (from jewel or silver flask) should i try to reach the 3.7-3.75 threshold without using onslaught or do you think relying on the jewel/flask is ok?

Here's my gear, character name is Legend_of_Dragoon

I have a question..
1. I only have kingsguard with only 5-links
What gems should i put in?
"
xorhd1222 a écrit :
I have a question..
1. I only have kingsguard with only 5-links
What gems should i put in?

Life Gain on Hit should be the gem you need to remove.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Ok Rico, I have to give it to you.

I've played 4 variations of Discharge and this one I love the most. Super tanky, very fast, and still retains moderate damage.

I even managed to get Mark of the Shaper on there.

Thanks for the guide!

Dernière édition par Ted the Dragoon, le 15 mai 2019 06:03:24
Do you have a source of cold damage somewhere? I looked at your profile but you don't have any jewels in your tree.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Yes I have flat cold to attacks on an abyss jewel. Not sure why my jewels don't show up but I've added a PoB link here. Let me know if you can think of any changes! My cyclone aps is 3.73 with my silver flask up.

https://pastebin.com/2UxUKhHz
Try to get your purities to level 20 asap, you are missing a 1% max resists until they are level 20. Depending on your budget you can look at a legacy saffel, that will also give you another 1% to max resists.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Dernière édition par frogemoth, le 15 mai 2019 12:44:54
I just bought level 21 of each purity. However I'm an xbox player so I have the best saffel frame available

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires