[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
one thing, am seriously loving this build since 3.3 and am extremely happy to see this coming back to the fore front. question though, given this current gear setup, and all my jewels having life% and AS on them, where can I start to upgrade further other than helm enchant? I ran this one mainly due to using LS primarily before for movement between packs lol, now though its more or less outdated\. thanks ahead of time.
Spoiler
vinktars is basically being used cause my res's with all flasks up wasn't exactly paired well for Oak so I figured switch to a flat flask that I didn't need to worry about. also just noticed the ele weak was redundant and am switching that out since the gloves, while at a lower lvl, is a lot more constant than vengeance+CoH unless im missing something

I dropped the vengeance for a second cwdt link with a lower level wave of conviction curse on hit setup. It lets me run a 20/20 ele weak, and get the exposure for -25% res. +2 aura/area gems on gloves is an enormous boost to your defenses if you can swing it. I've been playing with aura nodes, dropping purity of lightning, and running zealotry - it's incredible. Check out my profile to see my Mjolner setup in Synthesis. It is an absolute blast. Making my first Uber push tomorrow after finally getting influence to spawn in the right area.
"
frogemoth a écrit :
Damage is not a problem with this build, if you are using another mjolner you are sacrificing a lot of survavibility, the shield alone gives us a lot of resists and max resists.

How can you say "Damage is not a problem with this build"? I love this build but it's definitely one of the lowest DPS builds I've played. It's just that the survivability is so good that you can get away with a 3+ minutes Minotaur fight.

I still think they overnerfed discharge to a level that you need to come up with a highly technical, overly creative build like this one to make it work. And then you still have relatively crappy DPS.

But okay... you can't have it all, I guess.

p.s. I played a DC-Arc setup until now. Maybe I should switch to DC only? Better DPS?
Dernière édition par bablo, le 14 avr. 2019 04:25:18
what about vaal rf?
"
bablo a écrit :
"
frogemoth a écrit :
Damage is not a problem with this build, if you are using another mjolner you are sacrificing a lot of survavibility, the shield alone gives us a lot of resists and max resists.

How can you say "Damage is not a problem with this build"? I love this build but it's definitely one of the lowest DPS builds I've played. It's just that the survivability is so good that you can get away with a 3+ minutes Minotaur fight.

I still think they overnerfed discharge to a level that you need to come up with a highly technical, overly creative build like this one to make it work. And then you still have relatively crappy DPS.

p.s. I played a DC-Arc setup until now. Maybe I should switch to DC only? Better DPS?

DPS is not as high as the meta builds. However if it takes you 3 minutes to kill the Minotaur then you are doing something wrong. It takes me around 1 minute and I am not even using RF or Arcane Surge to do it.

Perhaps you forgot to have some cold damage on one of your rings to trigger Elemental Equilibrium?

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
bablo a écrit :
"
frogemoth a écrit :

I don't want to sound like an ass but you aren't following this guide at all and losing so much dps and takiness that it's easy to see why you can't kill minotaur faster.

1) No cdr on belt
2) Your attack speed is wrong. This is the kind of build that lose dps if you have to much attack speed because you attack faster than you can proc discharge and that means you lose dps.
3) you are using bloodrage and frenzy charges which lower your dps and your survivability which is dependant on endurance charge and power charges only. Adding frenzy charges to the mix means you heal less often from kingsquard. 4 of your unique items have no interaction/advantage regarding frenzy charges.
4) no elemental equilibrium, which is a massive DPS loss. Again, an other reason to drop frenzy charges.
5) Not enough power charge and endurance charge.
6) no rightous fire
7) No arcane surge setup
8) to get the most out of wise oak, your fire resist should be the one that is higher and idealy equal to lightning.
9) your jewels aren't really good dps wise
10) you are missing a lot of elemental damage in the tree.
11) You need to blessed your voll devotion to 24 int and divine your Inya to 8% instead of 5%, that would allow you to drop some int on gear and focus on more offence. I'd also suggest getting a Romira with 4% str and 4% int corruption (or more) if you can afford it. To much of your jewels are focussing on stats.
I mean, if it works for you, good. But you are gimping yourself so much with your current setup.
Dernière édition par Achnod, le 15 avr. 2019 12:26:23

Need help :)
Best alternative for blood magic, cause i spent a lot of chromatics on crafting bench and i cant make 3 green and 3 red ?
Keep Blood Magic and drop life gain on hit
"
Achnod a écrit :
Keep Blood Magic and drop life gain on hit

Okay, but i didnt see problems with my mana. My 36 mana its only need to really :D
My question its what can i put in blue socket :p maybe like
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Increased_Area_of_Effect_Support
Dernière édition par Wilson28, le 15 avr. 2019 15:00:48
"
gcfvegan a écrit :
"
one thing, am seriously loving this build since 3.3 and am extremely happy to see this coming back to the fore front. question though, given this current gear setup, and all my jewels having life% and AS on them, where can I start to upgrade further other than helm enchant? I ran this one mainly due to using LS primarily before for movement between packs lol, now though its more or less outdated\. thanks ahead of time.
Spoiler
vinktars is basically being used cause my res's with all flasks up wasn't exactly paired well for Oak so I figured switch to a flat flask that I didn't need to worry about. also just noticed the ele weak was redundant and am switching that out since the gloves, while at a lower lvl, is a lot more constant than vengeance+CoH unless im missing something

I dropped the vengeance for a second cwdt link with a lower level wave of conviction curse on hit setup. It lets me run a 20/20 ele weak, and get the exposure for -25% res. +2 aura/area gems on gloves is an enormous boost to your defenses if you can swing it. I've been playing with aura nodes, dropping purity of lightning, and running zealotry - it's incredible. Check out my profile to see my Mjolner setup in Synthesis. It is an absolute blast. Making my first Uber push tomorrow after finally getting influence to spawn in the right area.

Wave of conviction or storm brand ? whats is more better chose ?
Dernière édition par Chavolatra, le 15 avr. 2019 15:21:37
"
Chavolatra a écrit :
"
gcfvegan a écrit :
"
Spoiler

Wave of conviction or storm brand ? whats is more better chose ?

Wave of Conviction has an exposure component that lowers resists further, while Storm Brand does not. Exposure is a nice bump to your dps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires