[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

I cna say a very good build very survivable in many situations, but personally i did this build was good even t16's but when came to shaper, was not as fortunate so all content is a bit overstatement, but lesser t16- is def a good one, def would recommend for a cyclone build
Dude, no offense, but if you can't do shaper with this build, the build isn't the isssue, it's you. This build can 100% do all content. Just don't expect to go in a fight blindly and win with any experience of the fights.
Dernière édition par Achnod, le 8 avr. 2019 17:46:49
Shaper is really easy, as well as Elder even on T16 maps. Uber Elder is another matter, but as most of these fights you simply need to learn the mechanics before attempting them for the first time.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
I was wondering that can u put 2 mjolner in ur hands..1 with discharge and the other with arc??
Damage is not a problem with this build, if you are using another mjolner you are sacrificing a lot of survavibility, the shield alone gives us a lot of resists and max resists.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
So, cyclone is gonna be a channeling skill in 3.7. Thoughts on how it would affect this build?
Great build overall, my first time using a mjolner build.
Just got the voll amulet and now I have to replace my belt to manage my resists.
How Important is the cooldown recovery stat on the belt? is it a huge difference?

I also currently have 3.06 attack speed with cyclone, am I having a big dps loss due to it surpassing the 3 attack speed mark?

thanks
"
jaspherian a écrit :
Great build overall, my first time using a mjolner build.
Just got the voll amulet and now I have to replace my belt to manage my resists.
How Important is the cooldown recovery stat on the belt? is it a huge difference?

I also currently have 3.06 attack speed with cyclone, am I having a big dps loss due to it surpassing the 3 attack speed mark?

thanks

Cooldown recovery on belt lowers the internal cooldown on mjolner itself. The lower the cooldown, the more procs per second you can get. Cooldown recovery and attacks per second have a direct relationship - the more cooldown recovery you have, the more attack speed you need. 14% or more cooldown recovery allows us to hit the cap for procs per second on mjolner, which requires 3.75 attacks per second. You can, in theory, scale it above this, but the servers can't really keep up, hence why most people shoot for the 3.75 breakpoint.
Dernière édition par gcfvegan, le 12 avr. 2019 20:04:19
"
Achnod a écrit :
So, cyclone is gonna be a channeling skill in 3.7. Thoughts on how it would affect this build?

I would say it's way too early to say anything, they probably will also change melee support gems. The main thing will be if Cyclone will retain it's aps.
Aside of that it sounds nice, cyclone as channeling woudn't be as clunky as it is right now. I wonder if storm barrier support would fit it, getting power charges from being hit sounds nice...
Dernière édition par MrOger, le 13 avr. 2019 06:58:51
one thing, am seriously loving this build since 3.3 and am extremely happy to see this coming back to the fore front. question though, given this current gear setup, and all my jewels having life% and AS on them, where can I start to upgrade further other than helm enchant? I ran this one mainly due to using LS primarily before for movement between packs lol, now though its more or less outdated\. thanks ahead of time.
Spoiler
vinktars is basically being used cause my res's with all flasks up wasn't exactly paired well for Oak so I figured switch to a flat flask that I didn't need to worry about. also just noticed the ele weak was redundant and am switching that out since the gloves, while at a lower lvl, is a lot more constant than vengeance+CoH unless im missing something
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Dernière édition par ZhardDee, le 13 avr. 2019 23:34:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires