[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Thanks for the Answer!

Got one more question regarding the dw setup though. You think that EE is still worth it? With added Cold to attacks it should work fine with the first spell, i dont know about the one from the second Mjolner. If i was using, say shock nova, wouldnt it gimp my dps? From a single target perspective that is, since clear should be fine either way.
Soooo ive done Elder a few times now ,, no worries at all with this build

BUT , the shaper dies every time

whats the secret with this build ? or am i doing something wrong ?

thanks in advance
"
Shaghar a écrit :
Soooo ive done Elder a few times now ,, no worries at all with this build

BUT , the shaper dies every time

whats the secret with this build ? or am i doing something wrong ?

thanks in advance

I had same problem when I first time was killing Elder, Shaper just died in portal phase. Solution is this: swap some gems for linked Frost wall - Increased duration, than spam frost wall near shaper and destroy portals. Remember to keep Frost wall each Shaper reposition.

Change with Zealotry noticed by @Nephalon should be noted in build first post.

I don't use LGOH linked to cyclone and I believe its just a waste of gem slot. Kingsguard ability is enough to keep life pool at max. For now I use Increased AOE gem for cyclone, but consider swapping it for maybe Blind support for more survivability?
nice ideas ,, i might have a play around ,,

i have another Saffles , might set up a frost wall set up and switch it in for the portal phase

or look at another gem set up

Looked at your profile too , you liking the wave of convictions CWDT setup too ?>
For shaper, you can also bring a Shulphur flask and pop it near him. He is going to regen some HP with it. You want increased duration effect on the flask.
Dernière édition par Achnod, le 29 mars 2019 14:36:52
Wanted to see where I'd land if I dropped Intuitive Leap for a regular jewel. Also didn't go to Arcanist's Dominion and grab the life+mana nodes.

https://pastebin.com/xBPnHrqb

I don't know how to calculate shaper dps in path of building but my discharge damage per hit without righteous fire and unflasked is at 78624.2 with lightning exposure. With righteous fire and fire exposure, it's at 116027.9 unflasked. Assuming I set pob up correctly.
hmm i just started this one today,i just hit lvl 67,got all the items on,you can see my profile,but i wonder,i can't figure why,but i see only 234 int in the tree,and a mjolnir needs 300 and gloves 306,with inya i only got like 254 int,where do you guys get the rest?
i bought for now a ring with a lot of int and a extra int point for now,gonna buy some jewels with int on it,but when i inspect some people,i don't see a lot of int on there gear so i wonder where i'm wrong :p
do we need like 48 int on jewels?
Jewels will help.
If you can afford it, I'd get a voll devotion that isn't corrupted.
If you can afford it, I'd get a corrupted romira banquets with %increased intel corruption.

You could also take the "deep wisdom" node for an easy 20 int and remove it later.
I see either faster attacks or additional accuracy in the 6 link setup.. which is it? Thanks!
Wow!!! Best league starter I've used in a long time. This is the only build aside from RF jugg that has become complete prior to kitava(since kitava has existed). Further more the moment you make the switch it is as promised. No waiting and BS until the build finally comes together.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires