[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Zeferiah a écrit :

Energy leech support gem first only supports skills that hits, and you cannot be leeching ES and be on full ES, it is one or the other.

Ahh, I see all that now. Any notions on Divine Flesh as another way to mitigate damage? Or would the investment cost not be worth it.
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
Is ramakos fire penetration working for RF?

Not seeing chieftain sooo much better then jug for RF, much stuff from the ascendancys isnt working with RF
"
Enterich a écrit :
Is ramakos fire penetration working for RF?

Not seeing chieftain sooo much better then jug for RF, much stuff from the ascendancys isnt working with RF

RF does not hit, so penetration will have no effect on RF.

Updated my version of this build to 3.7 in PoB, and damage, life, and regen come out about the same. PoB for 3.7 does not appear to have the configuration checkbox (yet) about having taken fire damage lately, so we don't get to see the 50% recovery boost yet.

"
shrunn57 a écrit :

Updated my version of this build to 3.7 in PoB, and damage, life, and regen come out about the same. PoB for 3.7 does not appear to have the configuration checkbox (yet) about having taken fire damage lately, so we don't get to see the 50% recovery boost yet.

I assume u r using elder belt with life recovery with your rf. Edit your elder belt to give 70% life recovery instead of 20% and it should calculate.

edit: Soul of Steel node looks freaking bonkers.
Dernière édition par yakoob, le 5 juin 2019 18:41:22
"
Soul of Steel node looks freaking bonkers.

Holy crap! You're not kidding! All max resistances higher, regen higher, armour way higher, less resist needed on gear.
SSL connection error on Path of Building. Am I doing anything wrong?
Are you updating the guide until tomorrow? Especially the ascendancys / skill tree and leveling section.

The 50% regen when fire damage taken only works for direct fire damage not for phys to fire converted damage?
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 6 juin 2019 06:08:10
Hi Demi! have u uppdated the ascendancy points? and the Path of building pastbin? all luck from a fan!

the Node Utmost Might seems nice to this build to and soul of steel
Dernière édition par stoffe_stoff, le 6 juin 2019 05:42:35
"
Enterich a écrit :
Are you updating the guide until tomorrow? Especially the ascendancys / skill tree and leveling section.

The 50% regen when fire damage taken only works for direct fire damage not for phys to fire converted damage?

It works for physical and fire damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires