[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
BaneWilliams a écrit :
Got this for a couple of EX.

With the Less Duration working as long as it's got Arcane Surge, wouldn't the highest RF DPS Helm be a Conc/Burning/Less/30% More helm?

99 life, lvl 20 less dur, level 20 conc, level 20 burning, 30% more, -9% fire res

Sorry, wrong item.

Might want to update your post when it comes to GG gear then, This is what you wrote here:

A perfect DPS Elder Helmet would be 99 + 33 Life, Level 20 Conc Effect, Level 20 Burning Damage, 55 Strength, and 30% More Elemental Damage Essence.
"
BaneWilliams a écrit :

Might want to update your post when it comes to GG gear then, This is what you wrote here:

A perfect DPS Elder Helmet would be 99 + 33 Life, Level 20 Conc Effect, Level 20 Burning Damage, 55 Strength, and 30% More Elemental Damage Essence.

this guide doesn't get a lot of my attention tbh. it's rf. slow and steady, always reliable, the workhorse of builds in poe. has always worked and always will, even with power creep helping us out here and there the build will always be the same.

that being said, those mods didn't exist last time i updated the guide ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Turns out Less Duration is impossible to roll on a horror essence for some reason... Maybe essences only roll mods that were available when essences were added?
Spoiler

Well I went through Uber Lab I didn't get the enchant but I got a good one.
Grinding through the realm.
Does this build works well if on a budget? Usually how much would it takes to be able to at least play on map such as gurdians? Recently able to play guardians map due to Soulrend trickster and it got me excited. Sorry if my question seems dumb.

Thanks!
Is anyone else looking over the chieftain changes for 3.7? Looks like we will have some difficult choices to make this time to keep this build going.

The first thing is that if we stick with the endurance charge oriented build,
we'll apparently have to spam a fire skill to get them. This instead of kills by RF giving them for free. This would not seem to play well with EE.

There may be an option to just drop the endurance charge nodes and go for some of the others. Not sure what all that would cost for offense and defense, but freeing up the EC nodes in the passive tree would give us something else to work with.

On the bright side, it looks like there is more regen available full time, and the extra 50% after a physical or fire hit should be nice. Hopefully that will work with labyrinth traps.

Of the non-EC major ascendency nodes, none look too compelling other than Tasalio and Ngamahu. So if we don't take the EC stuff (and spam a fire skill), I guess we could try totems?

Anyway, I only play this build lightly so I hope those who know it better will come up with some good ideas. I still like using it for labyrinths.

edit: It occurs to me that we could spam flame dash as the fire skill to get endurance charges, if that works. No need to hit stuff with it, apparently.
Dernière édition par shrunn57, le 29 mai 2019 21:17:37
"
shrunn57 a écrit :
Is anyone else looking over the chieftain changes for 3.7? Looks like we will have some difficult choices to make this time to keep this build going.

The first thing is that if we stick with the endurance charge oriented build,
we'll apparently have to spam a fire skill to get them. This instead of kills by RF giving them for free. This would not seem to play well with EE.

There may be an option to just drop the endurance charge nodes and go for some of the others. Not sure what all that would cost for offense and defense, but freeing up the EC nodes in the passive tree would give us something else to work with.

On the bright side, it looks like there is more regen available full time, and the extra 50% after a physical or fire hit should be nice. Hopefully that will work with labyrinth traps.

Of the non-EC major ascendency nodes, none look too compelling other than Tasalio and Ngamahu. So if we don't take the EC stuff (and spam a fire skill), I guess we could try totems?

Anyway, I only play this build lightly so I hope those who know it better will come up with some good ideas. I still like using it for labyrinths.

edit: It occurs to me that we could spam flame dash as the fire skill to get endurance charges, if that works. No need to hit stuff with it, apparently.

flame dash plus enduring cry = full charges all the time. the split of phys as fire and covered in ash = buff for us, we dont need brutality anymore to maintain EE from shield charge. good overall changes
"
flame dash plus enduring cry = full charges all the time. the split of phys as fire and covered in ash = buff for us, we dont need brutality anymore to maintain EE from shield charge. good overall changes

Yeah I used to use enduring cry with this build, but dropped it in order to get VRF on my bar. I guess I'll have to go back to EC to keep things working.

I've been shooting ball lightning out ahead of me to get EE, and I get fortify from shield charge. Looks like I'll be losing the latter.

So net loss of both VRF and fortify. Hopefully the new ascendencies or other skill changes give some compensation for that.
"
shrunn57 a écrit :
"

Yeah I used to use enduring cry with this build, but dropped it in order to get VRF on my bar. I guess I'll have to go back to EC to keep things working.

I've been shooting ball lightning out ahead of me to get EE, and I get fortify from shield charge. Looks like I'll be losing the latter.

So net loss of both VRF and fortify. Hopefully the new ascendencies or other skill changes give some compensation for that.

how would you lose fortify? you no longer need brutality, you gain a link in your shield charge. you also can use cold/lightning to attacks on rings/amulet/weapon or gloves to proc EE with shield charge. no more ball lightning curse on hit memes :P

i think you're overthinking this lol, its a buff
"
how would you lose fortify? you no longer need brutality, you gain a link in your shield charge. you also can use cold/lightning to attacks on rings/amulet/weapon or gloves to proc EE with shield charge. no more ball lightning curse on hit memes :P

I would have to drop shield charge and fortify to get flame dash. Losing the ball lightning curse and EE and instead coordinating two movement skills would not add to playability for me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires