[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Question in regards to Bandits. forum post says Oak and PoB says Alira.

which one do i take?

thanks,
Loving the build so far, which order are ya'll taking the ascendencies in? They all seem so good, is it really worth skipping the +1 endurance charge and regen per endurance?
"
yakoob a écrit :
OK. So Immortal Call and Molten Shell now share cooldown. We never can CWDT both, it will always be one or the other.
So I guess Molten Shell is out of the picture and just 4L SR in Doon?
Or do we move Shield Charge to Doon, then move cwdt-bl-coh-flam to 4L boots/gloves and acctualy 6L SR?
Or do we make some kind of BV setup like u did before the previous Chieftain rework?

I'd be interested in this answer too.
"
EE gives them +25% res and combust reduces 10-19 and u have to ignite for it to work. So in general u r boosting enemy fire res. If u r using Cons Path on boss then instead of reducing his resist by -50% u r giving him +15% to +6% at lvl 20 comb gem.
Unless u r not using CP on boss. Does it do enough dmg to justify removing 50% more multiplier on RF from EE?

I always use Orb of Storms after CP for anything that isn't dead instantly. Everything seems to ignite so the boost to fire res is only 6% and lasts only a very brief instant. Not noticeable.

In total I get -50% from EE, -19% from combustion, and -44% from flammability on any target that survives long enough to get Orb.

When I drop Orb on a boss as well as VRF, the huge increase in damage is quite apparent.

There is the problem that if endurance charges are lost during a boss fight, it may be necessary to return to CP periodically to get them back. If there is a fire skill that can perform like Orb, that might help.

Also keep in mind that by using Orb, which lasts a while, you can keep moving almost all the time, and can cast other skills (VRF, Molten Shell, etc.). I never had much luck at all trying to facetank standing still with Scorching Ray.
Any chance we can get updated skill trees, especially for leveling? Seems the trees have changed since the build screenshots were taken.
Im switching over to this build as a level 26 and unfortunately already killed all the bandits. Should I reroll, or continue on?
The league mechanic is kinda awkward and nothing hits us while unlocking mobs at the monolith so we dont get the benefit from cwdt-bl-coh-flam therefore we dont proc EE and EO aswell.
Think some kind of BV-unleash-coh-flam-inc duration-inc crit could be viable to unlock as many mobs at monolith as possible ;)
Or maybe cast ball lightning manualy and add GMP. No clue.
I rly don't remember what was the BV setup from before previous chieft ngmahu rework. Anyone played back then with this build?

Wanted to play around with the new nodes ;) (Soul of Steel, Inexorable, Utmost Might)

What do u guys think of that tree? ;)

Dernière édition par yakoob, le 9 juin 2019 04:33:02
Ooooh, the ascendancy is drastically different as well. Thoughts on what to get now?
Since my consecrated path variation on this build met with such resistance (and I didn't really like it that much myself), I came up with another eccentric variation based on the new Cyclone. This one is so different, I'll just briefly describe it here so as not to pollute this thread with it any further.

Features:
- avoid the endurance charge meme in the ascendency altogether
- take all the other useful nodes (but not phys to fire!)
- use Cyclone with LGoH and CoH+Flamm with lightning damage to get EE too
- get to keep scorching ray for when it is useful (labs)
- extra cluster with Ice Spear triggers EO

Damage is similar to my previous one, life is higher, regen is lower. However, the loss of regen is compensated for by the Life Gained on Hit from Cyclone. Room on the skill bar for VRF or whatever.

This is the easiest variant to play I've tried and just effortlessly vaporizes everything in its path. So far I've had an easier time facetanking bosses than with other RF variants I've tried. You never stop moving so avoid a lot of the problem with scorching ray.

Here is what I'm using now:

https://pastebin.com/LtDsYXkH

Tried some delving, it is much better than was last patch. Not squishy at all at levels where it used to be.

edit: fixed an error in tree from pastebin
edit 2: new pastebin with more changes
edit 3: got rid of config errors that caused science fiction damage numbers

Dernière édition par shrunn57, le 9 juin 2019 11:57:14
Regarding Molten Shell and Immortal call, what to do with the new changes in 3.7?
I don't think it's good to use both, so which should we use and how?

IC no longer gives immunity and I'm not sure CWDT is a good choice for it; though I also don't want to self cast it all the time...
MS would be nice, but it cannot (or at least no longer) be supported by life leech, so I don't see the point of putting it into doon, as before.

What's you opinions?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires