[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

OK. So Immortal Call and Molten Shell now share cooldown. We never can CWDT both, it will always be one or the other.
So I guess Molten Shell is out of the picture and just 4L SR in Doon?
Or do we move Shield Charge to Doon, then move cwdt-bl-coh-flam to 4L boots/gloves and acctualy 6L SR?
Or do we make some kind of BV setup like u did before the previous Chieftain rework?
Dernière édition par yakoob, le 7 juin 2019 00:23:03
"
shrunn57 a écrit :

Updated my version of this build to 3.7 in PoB, and damage, life, and regen come out about the same. PoB for 3.7 does not appear to have the configuration checkbox (yet) about having taken fire damage lately, so we don't get to see the 50% recovery boost yet.

Can you share your PoB?
"
Can you share your PoB?

This what I got from auto-conversion:

https://pastebin.com/QUrGeC8T

... for what it is worth. Probably better to wait for expert updates. I've been playing with different skill setups to get endurance charges, EE, EO, flammability, and combustion to work consistently. Have not tried in 3.7, but trying to use consecrated path on trash for EC's and combustion, and then orb of storms on anything that survives to trigger EE, EO, and flamm. Also had to put holy flame totem in there to have something to kill things at range in labs.

edit: actually I did modify the tree after conversion to get soul of steel.
Dernière édition par shrunn57, le 7 juin 2019 18:17:39
ty for the build
So I just tried my version of this build where I use Consecrated Path instead of Scorching Ray, and drop Orb of Storms on anything tough. Seems to work fine. I was getting to 7 EC's pretty quickly and staying there. It's just a little more work than getting them free for kills.

I didn't compare how Scorching Ray works for this. Will be interested if anyone else does and it still works. Never liked having to stand still.

The original reason I tried the switch was not just because they give EC's for fire skills, but because there is also some leech we could get if a fire attack does damage. However, in a 4-link the damage is too low, and buffs/debuffs for RF are better.

I modeled in PoB using a 6-link chest instead of Kaom's for a fire damage skill (consecrated path, tectonic slam, molten strike, any others?), but the damage does not compare to just supporting righteous fire the best way. So right now this is the best playstyle I've tried.

If you get combustion, flammability, and EE all stacking (do they?), you'd get -103% fire resist with level 20 gems. I also note that Combustion from Consecrated Path counters most of the loss of fire damage due to EE, so trash dies plenty fast until you drop Orb, which evaporates anything else.

Also if you have a slot for Vaal RF, it speeds things up a lot for bosses. Otherwise you could have Enduring Cry in that slot, which might be good as well.

Does anyone else have improvements?

Dernière édition par shrunn57, le 7 juin 2019 23:16:17
"
shrunn57 a écrit :
Spoiler
So I just tried my version of this build where I use Consecrated Path instead of Scorching Ray, and drop Orb of Storms on anything tough. Seems to work fine. I was getting to 7 EC's pretty quickly and staying there. It's just a little more work than getting them free for kills.

I didn't compare how Scorching Ray works for this. Will be interested if anyone else does and it still works. Never liked having to stand still.

The original reason I tried the switch was not just because they give EC's for fire skills, but because there is also some leech we could get if a fire attack does damage. However, in a 4-link the damage is too low, and buffs/debuffs for RF are better.

I modeled in PoB using a 6-link chest instead of Kaom's for a fire damage skill (consecrated path, tectonic slam, molten strike, any others?), but the damage does not compare to just supporting righteous fire the best way. So right now this is the best playstyle I've tried.

If you get combustion, flammability, and EE all stacking (do they?), you'd get -103% fire resist with level 20 gems. I also note that Combustion from Consecrated Path counters most of the loss of fire damage due to EE, so trash dies plenty fast until you drop Orb, which evaporates anything else.

Also if you have a slot for Vaal RF, it speeds things up a lot for bosses. Otherwise you could have Enduring Cry in that slot, which might be good as well.

Does anyone else have improvements?

RF and Vaal RF is one gem. U dont need second setup for this.
Consecrated path will screw your EE. You will be boosting enemy resist with it so gotta give up EE.
Dernière édition par yakoob, le 8 juin 2019 00:30:44
I'm having trouble seeing the 50% increased recovery rate using any sort of easy in-game situations. It may be that the tooltip or character screen never shows it.

I did a merc lab and stood in traps and in mob packs to see if I could see anything indicated, but nothing shows I'm getting this on fire/phys hit bonus.

Does anyone know some way way to verify the new Tasalio feature?
"
shrunn57 a écrit :
Spoiler
I'm having trouble seeing the 50% increased recovery rate using any sort of easy in-game situations. It may be that the tooltip or character screen never shows it.

I did a merc lab and stood in traps and in mob packs to see if I could see anything indicated, but nothing shows I'm getting this on fire/phys hit bonus.

Does anyone know some way way to verify the new Tasalio feature?

In game character screen never shown life recovery increases. It's like that since elder items came out. Only way to see it is PoB, but thats broken in curent itteration aswell. No button in config "have u been hit by fire recently".
"
Consecrated path will screw your EE. You will be boosting enemy resist with it so gotta give up EE.

VRF and RF are the same gem, but each take a skill slot. These are in short supply.

Nothing gets screwed in practice from using CP. The combustion support on CP counters the EE effect almost completely. You will never notice it, as RF kills trash immediately.

On anything that survives the initial RF, Orb removes -103% fire resist, so there is no EE issue and bosses burn up quickly.

"
shrunn57 a écrit :
Spoiler
"

VRF and RF are the same gem, but each take a skill slot. These are in short supply.

Nothing gets screwed in practice from using CP. The combustion support on CP counters the EE effect almost completely. You will never notice it, as RF kills trash immediately.

On anything that survives the initial RF, Orb removes -103% fire resist, so there is no EE issue and bosses burn up quickly.

EE gives them +25% res and combust reduces 10-19 and u have to ignite for it to work. So in general u r boosting enemy fire res. If u r using Cons Path on boss then instead of reducing his resist by -50% u r giving him +15% to +6% at lvl 20 comb gem.
Unless u r not using CP on boss. Does it do enough dmg to justify removing 50% more multiplier on RF from EE?
Dernière édition par yakoob, le 8 juin 2019 03:15:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires