[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

Hey!

Been trying the build and probably swapped a bit too early from EA ballistas to this. Ran out of crafting stuff to even change dex -> fire res on boots

https://pastebin.com/FeSS6KYZ

I know my defenses are a bit messed up (have to reroll boots for ailment avoidance) but I also feel like I do 0 damage in t14+

is there something wrong?
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
PhantomSword a écrit :
Hey Chromino. Thanks for the build, finally decided to go for it this league after checking it out the past couple of leagues. Slowly making my way there... being an aurastacker, it is very complicated. Especially being ailment immune too, but I like a good challenge. Just one question though, when I have HoA active, for some reason... it just doesn't work. When my spiders kill, I have no virulence nor crawler. What's going on, is there something I'm missing? Thanks =)

Hey Phantom!

Let's sting!

Yes, it's first time a bit complex to build up Mana, clusters, poisonchance etc. But much fun also! Hehe.

For raising the crawler you need only to activate the HoA-aura and poison yourself with storm burst/ brand etc. mobs.

When you publish the char I can check. Next days I am only at mobile and cannot use pob's.

Thanks!
Dernière édition par PhantomSword, le 23 déc. 2022 18:38:50
Is there a reason the Helm/Boots/Gloves gems are in those specific items? Does it matter if I put the suggested Helm gems into the gloves, for example? I think it shouldn't matter, but I don't want to accidentally screw myself up.

Reason being, I got a pair of Triad Grips corrupted with +2 socketed Curse gems.
Hey Chromino first of all amazing build i love it.
I've been trying with the lvl90 gear you showed and im extremely tanky but i feel like my dmg are extremely lacking to the point where i have an hard time against t16 bosses do you have any tips?
"
DrBonertron a écrit :
Is there a reason the Helm/Boots/Gloves gems are in those specific items? Does it matter if I put the suggested Helm gems into the gloves, for example? I think it shouldn't matter, but I don't want to accidentally screw myself up.

Reason being, I got a pair of Triad Grips corrupted with +2 socketed Curse gems.

Hey DrBonertron!

No, it does not matter. You link the skillgems where they are best supported. Because lowbudget most use rare faster casting gloves the storm burst is linked there. But later it's equal, insert the curses into your very fine gloves!
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 24 déc. 2022 03:22:00
"
LewstherinPjpan a écrit :
Hey!

Been trying the build and probably swapped a bit too early from EA ballistas to this. Ran out of crafting stuff to even change dex -> fire res on boots

https://pastebin.com/FeSS6KYZ

I know my defenses are a bit messed up (have to reroll boots for ailment avoidance) but I also feel like I do 0 damage in t14+

is there something wrong?

Hi LewstherinPjpan!

I check in the next days the pob. These fine days at mobile I am without pob.

Please check before the spoiler "the composition of agony" with the 4 needed components which one you miss like 80% poisonchance+virulences, pure agony-clusters, gem-levels etc.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 24 déc. 2022 04:39:43
"
Belphag0r a écrit :
Hey Chromino first of all amazing build i love it.
I've been trying with the lvl90 gear you showed and im extremely tanky but i feel like my dmg are extremely lacking to the point where i have an hard time against t16 bosses do you have any tips?

Arachnophilia! Thank you BelphagOr.

Without pob I guess you need more poisonchance for more virulences. Get a fast divergent hoa lvl 21 gem. Crafting is explained in the spoiler "Important mechanics". Before use chance to poison support.

You need to level many hoa-support-gems and awakened supports. 4 White sockets triad grips would buff your damage 30%. At some point the phantasms are not optimal dealing damage especially against bosses with high pdr and bosses can kill them fast with aoe. Use a cluster "blessed rebirth" or better exchange into "predator" instead against bosses or use other coloured sockets in the body-armour.

In the spoiler "the composition of agony" check step by step all optimizations and use much medium clusters "pure agony".

Dernière édition par Chromino, le 24 déc. 2022 07:42:51
Ty
Dernière édition par InTheDarkk, le 24 déc. 2022 08:41:20
@chromino
pls check what am I doing wrong
no pds
no survivabiity
killing not uber maven is a big luck coz shit crawler lol
about 60divs :(

https://pastebin.com/DyXJSHua
Dernière édition par renfr1, le 24 déc. 2022 14:11:10
"
renfr1 a écrit :
@chromino
pls check what am I doing wrong
no pds
no survivabiity
killing not uber maven is a big luck coz shit crawler lol
about 60divs :(

https://pastebin.com/DyXJSHua

Hey renfri,

for almost all of the ubers use 100% ailment avoidances, see spoiler "important mechanics": "fire and other ailments" and then take in the keystone Lethe Shade.

Do not use 2x granite flasks, you can only use 1x the same type of flasks and flask suffixes.

Do not use withering step lvl 11. Use lvl 20 or better 21. Other of your skillgems miss quality too.

Your rare ring don't offer much benefits.

Uber-maven is though. When you are not that much experienced with her and the ubers, try out a SoL with "iron reflexes" keystone, it doubles your substain/ recovery. And evasion do not help much against most Ubers.

Visit in "endgame" the spoiler "the ubers". I check your pob some days later what else you are missing.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 24 déc. 2022 15:09:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires