[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
Jakari91 a écrit :
hey @chromino,
I see you say for max tankiness to have 3 spellblock clusters, so do we go with three of the mage hunter clusters instead of the minion damge and shield based ones?

Thanks

Yes, I advice to 3 large defensive clusters when you have some awakened supports and the damage is scaled better with medium clusters of pure agony and the chaos-mastery.

Veteran defender on a good position 1 or 3 of the large cluster is very rare and expensive, so spellblock is best and you can also go without tempest shield, get easy manamanagement and a free skillsocket.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 21 déc. 2022 12:07:17
okay perfect, so unsocket tempest shield when i have the 3 large clusters and then I should still be at max tankiness when following the pob. Sounds good thank you for the quick answer :)
@Chromino Sorry one more question which of the builds in the pob is the bosshunter 60 edition full block
I'm struggling a bit to get going in maps- too squishy to survive high yellows or low reds. I still need to upgrade a few slots, but the thing that stumps me is where I'm supposed to get block chance from I'm sitting at level 83 with 38% chance to block attack damage/19% chance to block spell damage, I don't have a spell block large cluster, so that's a chunk, but that would take me up to like 38%/29%, still way below the 52%/60% the PoB indicates for the Lvl 85 benchmark. Where is all of that block chance supposed to come from?

Edit: okay digging through the calcs I found that I was missing tempest shield, and that definitely helps. I don't think that's all of it, but it definitely helps. Now I just have to play the mana management minigame again and despair of ever fitting in purity of ice or grace in with everything else
Dernière édition par Dichot0my, le 21 déc. 2022 16:21:19
Hello Chromino,

first of all I would like to thank You for this build. I really like what U did here.

I would like to ask U if You could inspect my character as I think Im missing something.

Currently my PoB says Im around 15mil dps.
I also compare it to Your PoB pastebin witch states 25mil dps with United in Dream.

Imo Im pritty close to Your build. I know I lack 2 medium cluster jewels with Virulence and crawler dmg - need few more levels - but that wont give me another 10mil dps even if I do level up and insert them. Could You please gimme a tip where is my error?

Thank You
^ if you have gemlvl 29 virulences are prio #1. spec to survive in tree but everything related to minion dmg is fluff compared to investing the points in pure agony (assuming you can get enough stacks)

also you have despair on ring but also on cast when stunned? id have your mark linked to mark on hit obviously since you have 2 curses.

apologies if im mistaken i just glanced over your char..
"
Volratheron a écrit :
Hello Chromino,

first of all I would like to thank You for this build. I really like what U did here.

I would like to ask U if You could inspect my character as I think Im missing something.

Currently my PoB says Im around 15mil dps.
I also compare it to Your PoB pastebin witch states 25mil dps with United in Dream.

Imo Im pritty close to Your build. I know I lack 2 medium cluster jewels with Virulence and crawler dmg - need few more levels - but that wont give me another 10mil dps even if I do level up and insert them. Could You please gimme a tip where is my error?

Thank You

Hi Volratheron!

Thank you too!

With Uul-Netol's vow amulet you buff around 40% more damage. You will need a good manamanagement or with the mageblood and a jade flask + increased evasion or stibnite-flask you can also go without aura grace in much poe-content.

And it's like krkrkkrk writes, pure agony-clusters are mandatory maxed as much as possible for damage.

Hehehe, but I need & want to comment: singletarget with vile toxins instead fork I am at 39.8M damage at the moment (by still remaining inf* ehp) and could switch easy in 48M too. ;-)
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 22 déc. 2022 09:37:11
I have some questions regarding the build.

First of all with the changes made to curses why do we take double curses node?
Isn't the curse ring much worse now since it doesn't have increased effect anymore?
I tried putting a ring in pob with despair on hit and self cast sniper's mark and i had worse dps than just using a good circle of nostalgia and casting despair myself.

Is uul-netol's vow really better than a +2 gem skill amulet? I again tried using damage on full life as my 7th link and i had worse dps than a +2 amulet.

And lastly United in dream tanks my dps without using the spiders in pob, probably cause i lose wither stacks, but even if i use uul's vow amulet and united in dreams and use withering touch as 7th link i still lose dps than just arakaali's and a +2 amulet. Withering step wont keep the stacks up and it really isn't an efficient way to have wither stacks so how is it really better?

"
ragnarokgr a écrit :

Isn't the curse ring much worse now since it doesn't have increased effect anymore?
I tried putting a ring in pob with despair on hit and self cast sniper's mark and i had worse dps than just using a good circle of nostalgia and casting despair myself.

Is uul-netol's vow really better than a +2 gem skill amulet? I again tried using damage on full life as my 7th link and i had worse dps than a +2 amulet.

And lastly United in dream tanks my dps without using the spiders in pob, probably cause i lose wither stacks, but even if i use uul's vow amulet and united in dreams and use withering touch as 7th link i still lose dps than just arakaali's and a +2 amulet. Withering step wont keep the stacks up and it really isn't an efficient way to have wither stacks so how is it really better?

Hi ragnarokgr!

The curse-mastery is also chosen because of the 20% poisonchance. So you can add in great skills like stormbrands for damage while moving or purifying flame or triggering better offerings etc. There are hundred valuable set-ups in the section gloves.

But when you focus on damage, yes, switching the second curse sniper's mark for example to a feeding frenzy buff with other support-minions would add some damage. The splitted projectiles of sniper's mark are instead in maps also great damage with more projectiles.

Since [3.20] despair lvl 20 is selfcasted or cws-triggered in maps for best damage instead.
Before it was placed on the unset despair on hit ring. It remains a variation for qol in maps and for more easy skillmanagement with 2 free-up slots.

Yes, somewhere around HoA lvl 29, and 70 virulences, and using united in dreams, Uul Netol's turns b.i.s. for damage and it's resis are nice too for using melding of the flesh. But Aul's or Ashes or a strong +2 amulet are very, very valuable too and need much less manaoptimizations. Take "damage on full life" support or (marked) predator in.

I am still trying out a lot multiple skills to apply withers instead the great and fast spiders. In "the composition of agony" and "tipps for levelling" the best ways are listed. In the moment it seems best to me to use a glorious vanity with transformed notable "ritual of shadows" beside anomalous withering step when you want to go without arakaali's fang. Storm bursts tick so fast (when pob calculates them correct) that full 15 withers are reliable procced in combination with withering step. 14 bursts ticking 3x each second proccing withers 2 seconds should be able to generate around 20 continuous withers (max is 15 of course) - I hope X-) Wither totems need more clicks, but are great also.

Best skills to apply withers are:

■ Anomalous withering step - increased duration (9 withers, with ashes of the stars 12)
■ Arakaali's fang with withering touch - multistrike (max 15)
■ jewel glorious vanity + transformed notable ritual of shadows + stormburst (max 15)
■ spelltotems - multiple totems - wither (max 15)
■ cluster eternal suffering (5)
■ in maps: vaal anomalous skeletons - withering touch - feeding frenzy

Dernière édition par Chromino, le 22 déc. 2022 06:24:06
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
ragnarokgr a écrit :

Hi ragnarokgr!

The curse-mastery is also chosen because of the 20% poisonchance. So you can add in great skills like stormbrands for damage while moving or purifying flame or triggering better offerings etc. There are hundred valuable set-ups in the section gloves.

But when you focus on damage, yes, switching the second curse sniper's mark for example to a feeding frenzy buff with other support-minions would add some damage. The splitted projectiles of sniper's mark are instead in maps also great damage with more projectiles.

Since [3.20] despair lvl 20 is selfcasted or cws-triggered in maps for best damage instead.
Before it was placed on the unset despair on hit ring. It remains a variation for qol in maps and for more easy skillmanagement with 2 free-up slots.

Yes, somewhere around HoA lvl 29, and 70 virulences, and using united in dreams, Uul Netol's turns b.i.s. for damage and it's resis are nice too for using melding of the flesh. But Aul's or Ashes or a strong +2 amulet are very, very valuable too and need much less manaoptimizations. Take "damage on full life" support or (marked) predator in.

I am still trying out a lot multiple skills to apply withers instead the great and fast spiders. In "the composition of agony" and "tipps for levelling" the best ways are listed. In the moment it seems best to me to use a glorious vanity with transformed notable "ritual of shadows" beside anomalous withering step when you want to go without arakaali's fang. Storm bursts tick so fast (when pob calculates them correct) that full 15 withers are reliable procced in combination with withering step. 14 bursts ticking 3x each second proccing withers 2 seconds should be able to generate around 20 continuous withers (max is 15 of course) - I hope X-) Wither totems need more clicks, but are great also.

Best skills to apply withers are:

■ Anomalous withering step - increased duration (9 withers, with ashes of the stars 12)
■ Arakaali's fang with withering touch - multistrike (max 15)
■ jewel glorious vanity + transformed notable ritual of shadows + stormburst (max 15)
■ spelltotems - multiple totems - wither (max 15)
■ cluster eternal suffering (5)
■ in maps: vaal anomalous skeletons - withering touch - feeding frenzy

Thanks for the info. Right now i would like a way to have virulence stacks when moving, like using storm brand, but i dont have any free gem slots with my playstyle. Oh well at least the build is performing well

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires