[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

The Sanctum of Arachnophilia

I didn't by myself tried out sanctum and know only from a friend and arachnophobiatic that the HoA does the jobs in sanctums smooth.

So the ups of Herald of Agony are it's ranged attacks and with storm brands, void spheres and feeding frenzy or predator it's one of the best ranged minionskills.
The build is easy to balance and vary at some point. It can offscreen handle a lot.
I myself farmed often red vaal temples and I guess it's a bit the same that the mix of movement and damage fits.

The downs are that the build focus on all global basic defences and maxed tankyness and they are not needed that much in sanctum, so it's better to vary and balance some clusters and skills into movement (flamedash) or ranged generated virulences with storm brand and void sphere + feeding frenzy or predator.

Many say freezings or dealing damage around corners have advantages in sanctum. Ranged also offscreen damage is great to generate with HoA and the spiders attack everything beautiful consequente aggressive.

Again phantasms in the HoA supports are an interesting variation - as meatshields they block attacks and traps and have long damage-uptimes.

Freezings are also not hard to max. The frostshield is to slow to selfcast in my experience and cast while channeled not nice to target.

But .... We can fast build in chilling presence on a cluster, anomalous hypothermia supports for freezes into the HoA-supports with one blue socket in the triad grips, with cast while channeled coldsnap, or other frost skills like frostblink, frostbite, aquamarine-flask etc., then already many fine freezes are triggered.

Overall the HoA is most fast in open designed maps - but here in sanctums as ranged immortal minion also much better than most other melee-ranged-skills.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 22 déc. 2022 11:33:34
Hey Chromino. Thanks for the build, finally decided to go for it this league after checking it out the past couple of leagues. Slowly making my way there... being an aurastacker, it is very complicated. Especially being ailment immune too, but I like a good challenge. Just one question though, when I have HoA active, for some reason... it just doesn't work. When my spiders kill, I have no virulence nor crawler. What's going on, is there something I'm missing? Thanks =)
"
PhantomSword a écrit :
Hey Chromino. Thanks for the build, finally decided to go for it this league after checking it out the past couple of leagues. Slowly making my way there... being an aurastacker, it is very complicated. Especially being ailment immune too, but I like a good challenge. Just one question though, when I have HoA active, for some reason... it just doesn't work. When my spiders kill, I have no virulence nor crawler. What's going on, is there something I'm missing? Thanks =)

Hey Phantom!

Let's sting!

Yes, it's first time a bit complex to build up Mana, clusters, poisonchance etc. But much fun also! Hehe.

For raising the crawler you need only to activate the HoA-aura and poison yourself with storm burst/ brand etc. mobs.

When you publish the char I can check. Next days I am only at mobile and cannot use pob's.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 22 déc. 2022 13:08:27
Hi Chromino,

sry for my bad english.
Thank you for the detailliert guide :)
I've buy all the things for the "Medium budget mandatory gear" Version.
My Problem is, i have so low resis (-21 Fire +64 Cold -35 Lightning) with melding. I have onley the boot slot over for resis, this spot spend to low resis..
I can't find my mistake
My Rest Budget is 26 Div and have not buy the Gems

Greetz
Demon
Dernière édition par xXzewaXx, le 22 déc. 2022 14:45:26
sry for double post
Dernière édition par xXzewaXx, le 22 déc. 2022 14:46:16
Thx for the tips :)
Got myself to 39,7mln dps :)))
Sry for double post 53mln and when Ill be done Ill be 60 mln dps xD
"
xXzewaXx a écrit :
Hi Chromino,

sry for my bad english.
My Problem is, i have so low resis (-21 Fire +64 Cold -35 Lightning) with melding. I have onley the boot slot over for resis, this spot spend to low resis..
I can't find my mistake

Greetz
Demon

Hi demon!

Thank you too!

Hehe, our both english is most worst, no problem! 😀

You need for melding of the flesh on all cluster-transferpoints and boots and belt and belt-jewel as much resis as possible. You need more resis on the belt. Use in the tradelinks the tradefilters to search for high resis. For example take most high resis with clicking "Show filters" in the link:

Small clusters B.i.s. with high resis, needed for melding of the flesh:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/Jj2RJk5Cl

Use 2x sublime form when you have an "aul's uprising - determination reserve no mana". Without you will probably need also "practical application " or bandit reward alira, like guided in the spoiler "jewels and clusters: Melding of the flesh":

Spoiler

Max up cold-resis with aegis aurora, purity of ice lvl 21-25, best is socketed into a +1/ +2 lvl rare unset despair-ring or as implicit granted on accessory.

□ Add in your manamanagement a cluster with 'pure guile'
□ and 'self-control'
□ and use the amulet anoint 'charisma'

You can swap the element cold- to the needed lightning- and fire-resistances at the harvest-craftings-bench. Prioritize resistances on:

□ belt (+140 - +160)
□ belt-jewel (+15-30)
□ boots (+70-90 resis)
□ all clusterjewels transferpoints (+80 - +140 and more possible)
□ stack clusternotables like sublime form (+30 - +60), veteran defender (+45), master the fundamentals (+30) etc.
□ itchors/ implicit of searing exarch (+15)

or also:

□ passives 'practical application' (+30)
□ banditreward Alira (+45)
□ of course belt 'mageblood' with resistance-suffix flask 'of the rainbow' (+230)
□ rare ring, gloves, helmet
□ alternative aura purity of elements

When you want to facetank the maven's memory-game-attack, max it up:
Use increased aura effects and you can add further

□ jewel impossible escape with +3 maxres around Imbalanced Guard / +3 Unwavering Stance or around Elemental Equilirium etc.
□ clusterskills on medium unique megalomaniacs or small rare clusters like: winterprowler +2/ introspection +1/ prismatic carapace +1/ prismatic dance +1/ antifreeze +1
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 23 déc. 2022 02:52:31
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
xXzewaXx a écrit :
Hi Chromino,

sry for my bad english.
I can't find my mistake

Greetz
Demon

Hi demon!

Thank you too!

Hehe, our both english is most worst, no problem! 😀

You need for melding of the flesh on all cluster-transferpoints and boots and belt and belt-jewel as much resis as possible. You need more resis on the belt. Use in the tradelinks the tradefilters to search for high resis. For example take most high resis with clicking "Show filters" in the link:

Small clusters B.i.s. with high resis, needed for melding of the flesh:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/Jj2RJk5Cl

Use 2x sublime form when you have an "aul's uprising - determination reserve no mana". Without you will probably need also "practical application " or bandit reward alira, like guided in the spoiler "jewels and clusters: Melding of the flesh":

Spoiler

Max up cold-resis with aegis aurora, purity of ice lvl 21-25, best is socketed into a +1/ +2 lvl rare unset despair-ring or as implicit granted on accessory.

□ Add in your manamanagement a cluster with 'pure guile'
□ and 'self-control'
□ and use the amulet anoint 'charisma'

You can swap the element cold- to the needed lightning- and fire-resistances at the harvest-craftings-bench. Prioritize resistances on:

□ belt (+140 - +160)
□ belt-jewel (+15-30)
□ boots (+70-90 resis)
□ all clusterjewels transferpoints (+80 - +140 and more possible)
□ stack clusternotables like sublime form (+30 - +60), veteran defender (+45), master the fundamentals (+30) etc.
□ itchors/ implicit of searing exarch (+15)

or also:

□ passives 'practical application' (+30)
□ banditreward Alira (+45)
□ of course belt 'mageblood' with resistance-suffix flask 'of the rainbow' (+230)
□ rare ring, gloves, helmet
□ alternative aura purity of elements

When you want to facetank the maven's memory-game-attack, max it up:
Use increased aura effects and you can add further

□ jewel impossible escape with +3 maxres around Imbalanced Guard / +3 Unwavering Stance or around Elemental Equilirium etc.
□ clusterskills on medium unique megalomaniacs or small rare clusters like: winterprowler +2/ introspection +1/ prismatic carapace +1/ prismatic dance +1/ antifreeze +1

Nice thank you for the fast replay :)
then i have something to work around :)
"
Volratheron a écrit :
Sry for double post 53mln and when Ill be done Ill be 60 mln dps xD

Hehehe! Arachnophilia!

60M!!
That's great pathed!
Wooooow!

I am on these fine days only at the mobile and take a deep look some days later!

Going with 2 stormburst cwc- setups is very interesting too.

Awesome!
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 23 déc. 2022 07:59:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires