[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content done. Rant time.

Good decisions!

From my experience I want to say that Shield charge is the best option because you have 180%+ movement speed. I don't use attack speed support gem, attack speed from weapon tree 40% enough.
(Will Try to make best weapon for this build, need some time)

I also drop golems, they often die in fights with strong enemies, and more sockets for other useful stuff.

Skin of the Lords is still very good in combination with Determination and Aegis Aurora because 100% global defenses give so much armour and ES at the same time. And when you have many armour the best option drop Bone Barrier + Bone Armour and use instead Plaguebringer + Vaal Molten Shell, more AOE, more offence and defence. I use this now, it feels very strong (10K shield on bosses and 5K on maps). Plaguebringer works 100% time.
Blight-Ravaged maps, Simu 30, deep delve and delve bosses, everything is available.

With 24lvl/23% Static Strike and 30%Q Ashes what setup for Divergent Holy relic? Can be more dps than 23lvl/23% Phantasmal Static Strike?
"
Murmuüre a écrit :

I don't use attack speed support gem, attack speed from weapon tree 40% enough.

What do you use then as 4-th link? Like empower to get to 24 static?
"
Murmuüre a écrit :

I also drop golems, they often die in fights with strong enemies, and more sockets for other useful stuff.

Well feeding frenzy + golem gives a pretty good combined value of 10% more dps + 8% phys reduction for 2 gems. 8% phys reduction is a lof of flat reduction against phys DoTs and massive hits like uber boss attacks where armor is not that great.

It doesn't need to be alive all the time either - you just pop it on boss fights - and he should stay alive as minions take massively reduced damage from most of the boss attacks.

"
Murmuüre a écrit :

And when you have many armour the best option drop Bone Barrier + Bone Armour and use instead Plaguebringer + Vaal Molten Shell, more AOE, more offence and defence. I use this now, it feels very strong (10K shield on bosses and 5K on maps). Plaguebringer works 100% time.
Blight-Ravaged maps, Simu 30, deep delve and delve bosses, everything is available.

The problem is Plaguebringer stats I would only need when fighting ubers/bosses, and it doesn't work there as all corpses are consumed. 10% more damage is as much as Feeding Frenzy gives you. Area of effect being active is nice tho once you hit unveil of 4 seconds, but it still worse than AoE support and not worth stacking those two. On top of that Bone Barrier gives another 8% flat Phys reduction.

But my main concern that losing 20% more life on minions will make AG and specters die.

"
Murmuüre a écrit :

With 24lvl/23% Static Strike and 30%Q Ashes what setup for Divergent Holy relic? Can be more dps than 23lvl/23% Phantasmal Static Strike?

Not sure what do you mean by that?
With 29-30% ashes and 23% Deivergent Holy relic you have 5 novas per second.
To activate them you need level 24-25 phantasmal static strike with 20% qual.
You can get to that with like... empower, helm corrpution +2 lightning. Or +2 lightning +2 Aoe/duration/w/e supports Static.
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
What do you use then as 4-th link? Like empower to get to 24 static?

Curse gem. In my gloves, ideal Punishment needs to be there, but it's hard to get 4 red sockets on es base.

"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
Well feeding frenzy + golem gives a pretty good combined value of 10% more dps + 8% phys reduction for 2 gems. 8% phys reduction is a lof of flat reduction against phys DoTs and massive hits like uber boss attacks where armor is not that great.

In your last videos you can see your golem die most of the time.
The hardest phys.hits from all bosses - Aul, can tank all his attacks easily. So don't feel that need more reduction. I don't even use endurance charges now, later I will turn them on maybe.

"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
The problem is Plaguebringer stats I would only need when fighting ubers/bosses, and it doesn't work there as all corpses are consumed. 10% more damage is as much as Feeding Frenzy gives you. Area of effect being active is nice tho once you hit unveil of 4 seconds, but it still worse than AoE support and not worth stacking those two. On top of that Bone Barrier gives another 8% flat Phys reduction.

I now don't use AoE support - Plaguebringer the same, so definitely have more damage with +1 socket. If you use Molten Shell you can't use Bone Armour, Bone Barrier like waste of ascendancy points in this case. In the game some corpses are always near me, I test these last days.

"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
But my main concern that losing 20% more life on minions will make AG and specters die.

I allocate 80% increase minion life on Elegant Hubris for that reason, AG have 60K hp.

"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
Not sure what do you mean by that?
With 29-30% ashes and 23% Deivergent Holy relic you have 5 novas per second.
To activate them you need level 24-25 phantasmal static strike with 20% qual.
You can get to that with like... empower, helm corrpution +2 lightning. Or +2 lightning +2 Aoe/duration/w/e supports Static.

As you can see in my gloves, I now use 24 lvl with 23% quality phantasmal static strike, batter downgrade 1 level or doesn't matter?
A little update on Delirium farming

I'm not gonna make a video on it because holly shit 1 fps gaming.
Suffice to say you CAN do that, and it even will be deathless and actually somewhat fast.

60% deli - easy - won't even notice the difference between normal mapping.
80% deli - goes significantly slower but fairly doable.
100% didn't even attempt - no point.

If someone wants to farm that content (or make a video of that to be featured in the guide) - here is my tree https://poeplanner.com/a/mtO + Polished Abys and Breach Scarab +2 sac frags + Kirak Abys craft. Best to do on a Strand map.
"
Murmuüre a écrit :

As you can see in my gloves, I now use 24 lvl with 23% quality phantasmal static strike, batter downgrade 1 level or doesn't matter?

No you have more or less ideal setup with Level24 and 23+30% qual - correct?. The only better thing you could be getting is Level 25 and 20+30% qual
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 4 mai 2023 23:29:53
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
No you have more or less ideal setup with Level24 and 23+30% qual - correct?. The only better thing you could be getting is Level 25 and 20+30% qual

Level 25 and 20+30% qual more damage than Level 24 and 23+30% qual? How to check the best option on poe building? Looks like it doesn't count Static strike beams.

And one more question - when Reckoning trigger Holy Nova, how does it work with Static strike at the same time? I mean cooldown for Holy nova global or individual for each skill that triggers it?
Dernière édition par Murmuüre, le 5 mai 2023 09:05:08
"
Murmuüre a écrit :
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :

Level 25 and 20+30% qual more damage than Level 24 and 23+30% qual? How to check the best option on poe building? Looks like it doesn't count Static strike beams.

And one more question - when Reckoning trigger Holy Nova, how does it work with Static strike at the same time? I mean cooldown for Holy nova global or individual for each skill that triggers it?

You need this number to be equal or less than relic trigger rate.

Cooldown is global and Reckoning messes it up, but it doesn't matter too much as one missed proc of a damage won't make a huge difference and it doesn't proc too often to begin with. In return Reckoning lets you do things like looting or charging crucible and not die to random mobs charging you from other side of the map while you are afk.
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
You need this number to be equal or less than relic trigger rate.

Ok, ty! Now I know where to check this. I have trigger rate Holy Nova 5.05 and hit rate Static strike beams 4.94, almost the same.
Level 25 Static strike make beams hit rate 5.10, so this is bad for dps. With 20% quality and lvl 25 hit rate 5.00, the same as 4.94 I think. Holy nova trigger rate can't be more than 5.05 as I see.

"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
Cooldown is global and Reckoning messes it up, but it doesn't matter too much as one missed proc of a damage won't make a huge difference and it doesn't proc too often to begin with. In return Reckoning lets you do things like looting or charging crucible and not die to random mobs charging you from other side of the map while you are afk.

Yes, Reckoning is very useful on maps and in delve cities, can loot fast.
Dernière édition par Murmuüre, le 5 mai 2023 16:10:17
Main page PoB updated. Determination added to almost all stages to make early game less bad. Skill gems sorted up. Passive trees changed to exclude Glorious Vanity. Skin of the Lords moved to End game items.

https://pobb.in/chPzVolINyg0

Also the whole 5 of you who follow the guide have spoken with your votes. Time to share the build around. At least I will get a lot of (prolly negative) feedback that way.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 6 mai 2023 03:58:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires