[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

"
Syr1xx a écrit :
https://pobb.in/Xz5pdih4VaBz

My pob, why i do so low dmg? i dont see my problem at all.(dont have ashes)
I can run almost all t16 maps and bosses, but bosses are taking mostly 1-2 minutes.

For many reasons actually.

First of all - the goal of crit build is to actually crit.
1) Your weapon gem setup is in a wrong order - check Gem tab in the main page guide.
2) Not sure if you even have enough underserved mana to actually proc the offering. Make sure you have at least 100 mana or that you have 'skills cost life' mastery on a life wheel.
3) For the same reason get desecrate level 1 and don't level it. It cost more mana with no benefits if you level it up.
4) Even better if you get Divergent Desecrate so you would actually have enough corpses to proc 2 offerings.
5) You have no brittle ground on boots. That is like 20% more crit chance. Get it, drop it under the boss during the fight.

You are also mising a fair bit of levels of your main skill.
1) Get amulet with +1 all skill gems
2) Anoint Whispers of doom on it - currently your Punishment doesn't do anything.
3) Get +1 all spell skill gems on a weapon
4) Get level 3 or above Awakened Minion Damage (gives you another +1)

Get the bossing setup going
1) Get boss killer gloves - check Gear in the main page guide.
2) When you get gloves - get Assassin's mark too as your second curse for bosses.
3) Consider swapping AOE support for a Meatshield.
4) Make sure you have at least one Demon Harpy as your specter. 2 is better.

tl;dr - your goal is to get to level 28-30 Holy relic and have 50-70 crit chance on it. Also have gloves that you can put on for boss killing.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 30 avr. 2023 06:43:42
"
2) When you get gloves - get Assassin's mark too as your second curse for bosses.

Have the gloves for bosses and almost all gems for that copied, so i just swap it before.

Fixed the order of sceptre gems, works better. ^^

i dont know if i want to switch from anvil amulet now, cause i feel needing it to much... need to test it.

Gonna swap my sceptre today to karui with better stats, but i dont know how to get crit on minions, i have a shield with that on it and with +1 to gems but if i use it, i get perma oneshotted. feeels bad imo.
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
luca4k a écrit :
took the gamble and corrupted a skin of the loyal myself. boom 5 div for a non harmful keystone

May I ask why on earth are you stacking dexterity? You don't need to level your Flicker Strike or Multistrike. Keep them at level 1 and save yourself some passive points and jewel slots.

You offerings will also not work till you get the unique belt

fixed it now :D dunno why I kept leveling flicker etc. But I do need to take a 30 dex node so im able to use assassins mark on my vixens.
"
Syr1xx a écrit :
"

i dont know if i want to switch from anvil amulet now, cause i feel needing it to much... need to test it.

In that case - simply look for anvil that is corrupted with extra Curse. Extra curse is about 20% more DPS

Also mind that if you are sticking to Aegis Aurora with Determination - Imbalanced Guard kinda messing you up taking away up to 40% damage reduction from you. Its only good on low armor setups (aka with a DPS shield) although its not even great there.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 30 avr. 2023 10:26:44
"
luca4k a écrit :
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
luca4k a écrit :
took the gamble and corrupted a skin of the loyal myself. boom 5 div for a non harmful keystone

May I ask why on earth are you stacking dexterity? You don't need to level your Flicker Strike or Multistrike. Keep them at level 1 and save yourself some passive points and jewel slots.

You offerings will also not work till you get the unique belt

fixed it now :D dunno why I kept leveling flicker etc. But I do need to take a 30 dex node so im able to use assassins mark on my vixens.

You don't need assassins mark leveld up either. You onlt need the flat crit part and powercharge part on it, so it can be level 1.

Or rather, whatever level is max for your current dex
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 30 avr. 2023 11:02:56
https://pobb.in/My6b-Wfa5M6R

Heyo!
Could someone take a look on my POB and take me what could I improve? Map clear is awesome, boss DMG is good, but I have troubles with survival. By that I mean I got oneshot a lot - oneshots on bosses from corrupted T16, oneshots on guardians, oneshots on Shaper/Elder. Even happens when I dare to try to open an essence.

So, if anyone has any ideas what could I do to improve my survivability (or anything, really, I'm taking in any suggestions), I would be thankful ^^

Swap gloves
Dernière édition par Z4phkiel, le 30 avr. 2023 12:38:56
"
Z4phkiel a écrit :

Heyo!
Could someone take a look on my POB and take me what could I improve? Map clear is awesome, boss DMG is good, but I have troubles with survival. By that I mean I got oneshot a lot - oneshots on bosses from corrupted T16, oneshots on guardians, oneshots on Shaper/Elder. Even happens when I dare to try to open an essence.

So, if anyone has any ideas what could I do to improve my survivability (or anything, really, I'm taking in any suggestions), I would be thankful ^^

Swap gloves

From what I see the main issue is lack of physical defence. Surprisingly enough - the issue comes from you neglecting small cluster jewels.

There are 2 ways you can go from here, as well as extra things you could do to globally improve.

1) Taking Discipline to increase your overall HP pool by 13%. To do that you need to swap your Abyss jewel for Small Cluster Jewel with mana reservation.

2) Taking Determination instead. This will boost your survivability a lot against physical damage, but elemental damage will still hurt you a lot. Still it seems like a better option and makes it 110k EHP vs 120k EHP compared to Discipline.

However fitting it in is a lot harder. You gonna need to drop Zealotry and take Skitterbots instead, looking a bit of damage.

Regardless of what you pick you also need to do the following:
1) Cap spell block. You can do that in multiple ways - look for good cheap megalomaniac, or respec some passives from your passive tree.

2) Upgrade your flasks. Automate them to activate when you hit rare or unique enemy. Get rid of Blood of the Karui. Use Forbidden taste or life flask instead. You can also automate Forbidden taste on savage hit (but I personally don't like that tech)
For life flask use flask with this mods

3) Upgrade your damage. Read FaQ on how to maximize DPS. Get Brittle ground on your boots (3 seconds or more, 2 if you are very very very poor). Put Quality on Assassin's mark so it would actually start to generate power charges for your relics.

And if all that is not enough to feel comfortable - well its time to give up some damage to get more life.
1) Swap shield for Dawnbreaker (if using Discipline) or Aegis Aurora (if using Determination)
2) Swap Power charge monkey for Ruins Helion.
3) Swap Elegant Hubris for Glorious Vanity.

However I do not recommend using multiple of those options at once because you gonna tank your damage too much. Just one should be enough. But feel free to see for yourself when its start feel wrose/better.

Here is your updated PoB https://pobb.in/j9fq5fQvEba4
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 30 avr. 2023 15:55:06
hey. got an ashes, now the spreadsheet is confusing me. I should have lvl 13 phantasmal desecrate with 20%. but does this take in consideration if you have +1 all gems on sceptre? or ashes itself? so do I need a lvl 12 static or lvl 13 static +1 ashes.
im guessing lvl 12 +1 but im not sure :D

also, do you have any other advice for me? I have an elegant hubris to swap with glorious vanity. 2 slums and a 37% chaos res node close by. I'm not sure where to put determination now that I have ashes. worried I will be too squishy, because with this current setup I dont die in delve/t16 maps which is nice for leveling.
Dernière édition par luca4k, le 30 avr. 2023 17:43:31
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
Z4phkiel a écrit :

Heyo!

Swap gloves

From what I see the main issue is lack of physical defence. Surprisingly enough - the issue comes from you neglecting small cluster jewels.

There are 2 ways you can go from here, as well as extra things you could do to globally improve.

1) Taking Discipline to increase your overall HP pool by 13%. To do that you need to swap your Abyss jewel for Small Cluster Jewel with mana reservation.

2) Taking Determination instead. This will boost your survivability a lot against physical damage, but elemental damage will still hurt you a lot. Still it seems like a better option and makes it 110k EHP vs 120k EHP compared to Discipline.

However fitting it in is a lot harder. You gonna need to drop Zealotry and take Skitterbots instead, looking a bit of damage.

1) Cap spell block. You can do that in multiple ways - look for good cheap megalomaniac, or respec some passives from your passive tree.

2) Upgrade your flasks. Automate them to activate when you hit rare or unique enemy. Get rid of Blood of the Karui. Use Forbidden taste or life flask instead. You can also automate Forbidden taste on savage hit (but I personally don't like that tech)

3) Upgrade your damage. Read FaQ on how to maximize DPS. Get Brittle ground on your boots (3 seconds or more, 2 if you are very very very poor). Put Quality on Assassin's mark so it would actually start to generate power charges for your relics.

And if all that is not enough to feel comfortable - well its time to give up some damage to get more life.
1) Swap shield for Dawnbreaker (if using Discipline) or Aegis Aurora (if using Determination)

However I do not recommend using multiple of those options at once because you gonna tank your damage too much. Just one should be enough. But feel free to see for yourself when its start feel wrose/better.

Thank you so much for a detailed answer, but since I am dumb, I need a clarification :d
How do I fit in either Discipline or Determination?

If I do as you said "However fitting it in is a lot harder. You gonna need to drop Zealotry and take Skitterbots instead, looking a bit of damage." and drop Zealotry for Skitterbots, I am still one slot short.
Do I just drop Zealotry for one of these Auras and don't take Skitterbots as I got "shock nearby enemies" on ring?
Dernière édition par Z4phkiel, le 30 avr. 2023 17:26:44
"
Z4phkiel a écrit :
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
Z4phkiel a écrit :

Heyo!

Swap gloves

Thank you so much for a detailed answer, but since I am dumb, I need a clarification :d
How do I fit in either Discipline or Determination?

If I do as you said "However fitting it in is a lot harder. You gonna need to drop Zealotry and take Skitterbots instead, looking a bit of damage." and drop Zealotry for Skitterbots, I am still one slot short.
Do I just drop Zealotry for one of these Auras and don't take Skitterbots as I got "shock nearby enemies" on ring?

No, you get second unset ring for the gem slot. Also updated PoB a bit to reflect better on jewel steups you need - check passive skill trees, gems and items https://pobb.in/977vRag2-psi

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires