[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All challenges done. Adjusting build

"
Mnemosis a écrit :
They of Tul does not provide damage reduction. That was nerfed out in 3.13.

Thanks, forgot to update that. Still best specter to have.
Haven't posted my progression in a bit, so here it is

Current items
Spoiler

With that I should br around 11-13 mill DPS.

Also AG upgrade time
I already had him runnig with Garb - protects you from random one-shot crits. Now its time to get even more protection

Be very careful when swapping from Dying Breath/Shield to Kingmaker as you lose a lot of block.

Usually I recommend waiting for Fortress Covenant, but its 3 divines, and I don't wanna spend that much on it. So I will take a risk. You can wait till I rip my divines in some breach or something.
i'm dying a lot(on maps t16 120% quant), dying on every expedition, on Veritania (after taking 60% of her life her attacks were too fast, couldn't attack and every her spell killed me), sometimes on map bosses with maven, sometimes on rare monster, on ritual light beam, feeling like only 1 offering is working(when i'm in hideout only 1 is active, have same order of gems as you), also i'm much slower than you in your videos, what should i change/do ?

ANIMATE GUARDIAN: from skill gems>AG>What items..>Starting AG gear
SPECTRES: 1x they of tul, 1x harpy, 1x carnage chieftain
POB: https://pobb.in/GHFfHcP5a5Pt

Dernière édition par RavenPL230, le 11 avr. 2023 21:10:21
"
RavenPL230 a écrit :
i'm dying a lot(on maps t16 120% quant), dying on every expedition, on Veritania (after taking 60% of her life her attacks were too fast, couldn't attack and every her spell killed me), sometimes on map bosses with maven, sometimes on rare monster, on ritual light beam, feeling like only 1 offering is working(when i'm in hideout only 1 is active, have same order of gems as you), also i'm much slower than you in your videos, what should i change/do ?

ANIMATE GUARDIAN: from skill gems>AG>What items..>Starting AG gear
SPECTRES: 1x they of tul, 1x harpy, 1x carnage chieftain
POB: https://pobb.in/GHFfHcP5a5Pt

Well I can answer some of those

1) Offerings. Looks for Divergent Desecrate - it spawns more corpses - the regular one only spawns enough for 1 offering.

2) Beam altars - I usually skip them, but if you really wanna do them - consider getting Blood of the Karui flask. Consider getting it anyway, because your life flask can use an upgdare - you already have bleed and CB immunity. You can also look for something like use.

3) Bosses and Speed.
The reason why I move fast and not dying for the most part - is because I have a lot of damage. If you don't spend in a fight forever and finish it fast - the less chances for big mobs to kill you.

Damage:
- Your Static strike setup is messed up so you are not really doing full damage - check FaQ and delevel your gem back to 17-18 (consider that you have +1 amulet)
- Better yet - try getting Divergen Holy Relic and Phantasmal Static Strike. If you can't get both still get Divergen Holy Relic - vaal flicker activates it nicely. Level 20 Divergen Holy Relic gives more damage than level 21 regualr one.
- Consider getting Elegant Hubris with 2 or 3 Slum Lord nodes. You will lose Vanity benefits, but gain so much damage its well worth it.
- Awakened Minion Damage of lvl 4 or 5 is another damage boost.
- Also you need Host Chieftain, not Carnage Chiftain.

Defence:
- You could look to further automate your flasks with "gain charge when hit" so they would be also active more on bosses/when fighting single enemy.
- Consider using Decoy Totem instead of Reckoning. It trivializes 90% of the boss fights, can help massively in expedition too.
- Garb of the Ephemeral on AG will protect you from crits. I think its time to move to it.
- I hope you have your Pantheons upgraded. At least with burning ground immunity. If not - take a moment and upgrade that.

Mixed:
- You could consider using boss killer gloves all the time instead of Asenath - to see if having extra damage that way would feel better. I don't recomend it, especially if you gonna get Hubris (the exposions will get a lot stornger then) - but you can try and see if you like it.
- In a similar way - try using Meat shield all the time instead of inc AOE. See if that helps.
- You could try daving up for 6L Dialla's but it might take you forever. By that maybe Skin shows up.
- Obviously a set of forbidden jewels would help but it will also cost a lot.

Other than that - not sure what I could recommend. For me getting Hubris was the point when I went to sweedy mode. Well Hubris and Dialla's, but that can be more or less solved with woke minion damage.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 11 avr. 2023 22:24:29
For good worcking this build needs some investment and time (not a cheap build actually). Just farm what you can farm, buy items/gems = progress.
Fire_Archer, can you explain why in ascendancy batter to take Commander of Darkness? Looks like Plaguebringer batter in my opinion.

Also I use Determination, which helps a lot against phys.damage. Good life mastery for solve mana problems - 30% skills mana cost becomes life cost. (only 1 skillpoint need)
Dernière édition par Murmuüre, le 12 avr. 2023 00:24:18
"
Murmuüre a écrit :
Fire_Archer, can you explain why in ascendancy batter to take Commander of Darkness? Looks like Plaguebringer batter in my opinion.

Also I use Determination, which helps a lot against phys.damage. Good life mastery for solve mana problems - 30% skills mana cost becomes life cost. (only 1 skillpoint need)

There are several reason why I don't take Plaguebringer

1) It was not working even with 1 offering consuming corpses, it certainly doesn't work with 2. If there is no corpses, because you consumed them, its effec do not apply.
2) Area of effect is nice, but RECENTLY means every 4 seconds. Cooldown on offering is 8 seconds.
3) Area of effect has, what I would call, diminishing returns. Its still nice to have but those 30% on top of mastery and AOE gem that I use 99% of the time does not make the cricle go that much bigger.

Commander of Darkness on other hand
1) Keeps your specters and AG alive, lets your AG use poweful uniques and still have Chaos Resist capped along with elemental resists without need to invest into resist passives or jewels.
2) Keeps your resist up so you can easily cap chaos resist early and not bother of things like "take 1200 damage when using flask", toxic flying orbs, ground degens
3) 30% inc damage is about as much as "enemies take 10% inc damage". Slightly less, but not a huge loss. Something like 3-4%
4) Attack speed is REALLY good for static and flicker smoother animations.
Ok, thanks for your answer! I forgot about consuming corpses. And AG can be more useful, a big advantage.
Love the concept! Now that we've been through the season for a while, do you think this build is suitable for a new player or someone with little experience in PoE?
“It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.”
why use Leash Of Oblation belt??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires