[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

"
kaelthai a écrit :
Been following this build and it's been very nice. I also experienced a lot of issues in red maps which went away as I farmed more currency. But it definitely was struggling for a few days! Currently sitting on ashes, empower 4 and fortress cov. Now need to get ready for farming the chest....

Made this sceptre today might be one of the fastest in the league? Clear speed is amazing.

Damn... I wonder how fast flickers are with that weapon.
Make sure to check FaQ, your Static strike setup is a bit wrong. As well as your Ashes, sadly. You want 29-30% for optimal DPS. Also recommend to try out vaal flicker.
"

Make sure to check FaQ, your Static strike setup is a bit wrong. As well as your Ashes, sadly. You want 29-30% for optimal DPS. Also recommend to try out vaal flicker.

Oh? I used the spreadsheet when I was buying ashes I couldnt find a 29-30 one in my budget and the level 24 phantasmal strike did not seem very attainable.

The flicker strike is so fast it makes me overconfident causing me to die again ;-)

I have tried vaal flicker during leveling but I stopped using it because it was getting me killed
Dernière édition par kaelthai, le 14 avr. 2023 17:05:48
Could someone please clarify the ascendancy order? I think this is a typo in the OP:

"
Ascendancy

The order would be:
- Mistress of Sacrifice - to get your block and healing going.

- Then path to Mistress of Sacrifice - This will make your minions much tankier, adds some damage and helps you with gearing up with chaos resist early.
"
kaelthai a écrit :
"

Oh? I used the spreadsheet when I was buying ashes I couldnt find a 29-30 one in my budget and the level 24 phantasmal strike did not seem very attainable.

The flicker strike is so fast it makes me overconfident causing me to die again ;-)

I have tried vaal flicker during leveling but I stopped using it because it was getting me killed

Well you have Divergent Holy relic with 20% quality and Ashes of the Stars with 20%-30% quality roll. In the spreadsheet its says "You need level 13 Phantasmal Static Strike with 20% quality."

You are using lvl 20 one. You can delevel it with vendor recipe.

Level 24 phantasmal strike is indeed not obtainable. This is where Vaal flicker strike comes into play. Combining Static and Flicker together you get to the point of attack so fast, it will trigger novas EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

"
Fallom a écrit :
Could someone please clarify the ascendancy order? I think this is a typo in the OP:

"
Ascendancy

The order would be:
- Mistress of Sacrifice - to get your block and healing going.

- Then path to Mistress of Sacrifice - This will make your minions much tankier, adds some damage and helps you with gearing up with chaos resist early.

Fixed it, supposed to be Commander of Darkness. Thanks for the find.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 14 avr. 2023 22:41:42
"

Well you have Divergent Holy relic with 20% quality and Ashes of the Stars with 20%-30% quality roll. In the spreadsheet its says "You need level 13 Phantasmal Static Strike with 20% quality."

Level 24 phantasmal strike is indeed not obtainable. This is where Vaal flicker strike comes into play. Combining Static and Flicker together you get to the point of attack so fast, it will trigger novas EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

I'll definitely revisit the vaal flicker strike. About the static strike: I checked the math in pob and the cooldown rate seems to be fine at a level 20 gem. I simulated downleveling the gem but it did not adjust the math.

https://imgur.com/a/GG49VJG

Just got a nice deal on a skin and hit 6 AW brutality so ready to get started on bosses. Never did any ubers so there will be a learning curve ;-)
"
kaelthai a écrit :
"

I'll definitely revisit the vaal flicker strike. About the static strike: I checked the math in pob and the cooldown rate seems to be fine at a level 20 gem. I simulated downleveling the gem but it did not adjust the math.

Just got a nice deal on a skin and hit 6 AW brutality so ready to get started on bosses. Never did any ubers so there will be a learning curve ;-)

This is because you are looking at attack rate of melee hit of Static strike. While you should be looking at hit rate of beams that is not shown in that tab and intead can only be seen here.

That is if you wanna do math yourself. I already did it (and put it in the sheet), and its not 100% optimal but it lets you operate on changing just Static strike level and nothing else.

Nice grab on the Skin, but I'm afraid its not gonna be enough. I did my ubers today, and while I killed those I had, not having Lethe Shade is VERY rough. My advise - swap to dagger and Crucible forge Lethe Shade on it before you go ubers.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 15 avr. 2023 11:51:32
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
kaelthai a écrit :
"

This is because you are looking at attack rate of melee hit of Static strike. While you should be looking at hit rate of beams that is not shown in that tab and intead can only be seen here.

That is if you wanna do math yourself. I already did it (and put it in the sheet), and its not 100% optimal but it lets you operate on changing just Static strike level and nothing else.

Nice grab on the Skin, but I'm afraid its not gonna be enough. I did my ubers today, and while I killed those I had, not having Lethe Shade is VERY rough. My advise - swap to dagger and Crucible forge Lethe Shade on it before you go ubers.

Ah thanks for clarifying that I will level it down to get the hit rates synchronized. That is unfortunate well I'm still enjoying other content so if it doesn't work I will do that instead.
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
My advise - swap to dagger and Crucible forge Lethe Shade on it before you go ubers.

Why dagger? Claw can be? Claw gives life gain on hit and batter attack speed 1.6 base.
"
Murmuüre a écrit :
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
My advise - swap to dagger and Crucible forge Lethe Shade on it before you go ubers.

Why dagger? Claw can be? Claw gives life gain on hit and batter attack speed 1.6 base.

Daggers can roll +1 all skill gems on them. Claws can not.
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
Daggers can roll +1 all skill gems on them. Claws can not.

Oh, nice.

So maybe batter use dagger all the time? Not only on bosses.
Dernière édition par Murmuüre, le 15 avr. 2023 20:33:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires