[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

A small info post before league starts in regards early progression.

First of all my Atlas tree plan
Spoiler
Invest everything into map sustain and then rush to altars. Start farming altars for chaos orbs, chisels, sextants.
https://poeplanner.com/a/3fu

Pick up expedition nodes next. Throw in free Catarina runs and guardian maps later.
https://poeplanner.com/a/3fM

By the end of the atlas unlock - it would be clear if breach is worth running or not. If not - I will go into ritual-harvest, but for the most part - idk yet.
https://poeplanner.com/a/3fh

In regards of item progression

There are several items that add a lot of power to the build, and there are several item changes that needs to be talked about

Spoiler
1) Skin of the Lords 2R4B.
Its hard to say what is going to be with the market and/or accessibility of Skins. Because a lot of people will be trying breach it might be supper common, but breach might be bad and then no one would farm it, and breach stones will still be super rare.

I fully expect to live with Tabula +1 for a while.

Mind that you can also grab a corrupted 6L rare chest as long as it has +1 gems (or a worse version - +2 to minion gems) as an upgrade.

2) Empower 2-3-4.
Empower gives a lot of damage, BUT only in combination with Skin. Empower level 2 in +1Tabula gives about as much damage as Increased Critical Strikes support. Get one to level up but don't overcommit on getting it.

3) Vixen's Entrapment.
These gloves are used by Impending Doom build and will be in high demand. For our build they provide +1 curse limit and -1 button to press.

+1 Curse can be mitigated by getting corrupted amulet or with 3 golden oils.
The extra button can not be mitigated. Only endured.

As for the glove slot itself - you can craft a rare boss killing gloves with Aura effect, bunch of minion damage and unnerve.

4) Leash of Oblation
While its a fairly common item, the fact that endless heist is no longer a thing, combined with the fact that people will be looking to play Holy Relics more - might put some pressure on the belt slot. You don't desperately need it early on, but later (like in yellow-reds) it would be nice to have.

5) Ashes of the Stars.
Ashes gives about 25% more DPS. Decide for yourself if its worth to get it or not. I'd say - yes because it also saves some passive points and has nice utility on most of your skills. But you don't really need it desperately.

6) Elegant Hubris (Triple Slum Lords)
That is another 25-30% DPS but for a lot cheaper. It also increases the damage done by your Asenath explosions, noticeably increasing the clear speed. I never tried to get it early before - now I might.

7) Asenath's Gentle Touch
These gloves have an interesting effect. No matter how low your Relic damage is, the explosion will always hit hard. Over recent leagues this glove were made rather common, but they still can cost a lot at the league start. Is it worth to get them at max price? I got them every time and never really had regrets.

---------------------------------------
So that would be it. See you in a que.
Sorry for not making detailed post - I'm rather exchausted from powergrind :D

In few words - build works just as planned, I'm chilling in t14-16. A bit undegheared but its enough to do maps.
This league enemies hurt like a truck - you might wanna invest more into defences. Especially physical and physical damage over time seems to be problematic. Maybe use Dawnbreaker for a while.

Current gear
Hello, i think i missed something, i am not able to have 2 different offering up at once following the weapon setup.
is that something that got nerfed or i forgot a tree node?
"
Linilya a écrit :
Hello, i think i missed something, i am not able to have 2 different offering up at once following the weapon setup.
is that something that got nerfed or i forgot a tree node?

You need a unique belt for that
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :

In few words - build works just as planned, I'm chilling in t14-16. A bit undegheared but its enough to do maps.
This league enemies hurt like a truck - you might wanna invest more into defences. Especially physical and physical damage over time seems to be problematic. Maybe use Dawnbreaker for a while.

Current gear

Just a noob question. How do you find a hubris with 3x Slum Lord? Thx for help!
"
foxxito a écrit :
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :

Current gear

Just a noob question. How do you find a hubris with 3x Slum Lord? Thx for help!

PoB has "Find Timeless Jewel feature at the very bottom of the screen when viewing the skill tree. How it works would be to hard to explain for me so best do your own research
Why sceptre Trigger only 1 offering at ones? I have 2 offerings sometime, but most of the time 1 of them. Trigger can activate all socketed spells every time?

UPD: nvm, i have wrong order of gems/
Dernière édition par Murmuüre, le 9 avr. 2023 23:29:04
What replacement gem would you recommend until we can get our hands on a empower for our 6-links?

Edit: Nvm. Looks like we use Increased Critical Strikes
Dernière édition par Viiyen, le 9 avr. 2023 23:58:18
Sadly work taking me away from making longer posts.

Got some sick divine drops from Expedition and thus made several upgrades

Decided to take Dawnbreaker for now - was feeling a bit squishy in juiced t16.
Added They of Tul for the same reason.

Guardians, Elderslayers, Sirus, Maven and Shaper are down.

As I feared - skin of the lords is super rare. Maybe it will change in future - breach seem deecent-ish.
For now went with Dialla - same damage but no tanky stats. Got very lucky and 6 linked it. If you don't want to test your luck - stay on tabula I guess
Are demon harpies still from a Divergent desecrate? Or are there other ways of obtaining them now? And geez, getting a They of Tul is a pain in the ass.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires