[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content done. Rant time.

"
Viiyen a écrit :
Are demon harpies still from a Divergent desecrate? Or are there other ways of obtaining them now? And geez, getting a They of Tul is a pain in the ass.

Demon harpies are common beyond spawn now. And both Harpy and Tul can be gotten from global 6666
hi, i'm getting one-shoted on t15 maps and also couldn't make exarch(one-shoted by balls mechanic), have early gear on animate guardian, don't know what doing wrong pls help
SPECTRES: 2x Carnage Chieftain and 1x harpy
POB: https://pobb.in/zHDnU3nCTyCn
Dernière édition par RavenPL230, le 10 avr. 2023 20:53:35
"
RavenPL230 a écrit :
hi, i'm getting one-shoted on t15 maps and also couldn't make exarch(one-shoted by balls mechanic), have early gear on animate guardian, don't know what doing wrong pls help
SPECTRES: 2x Carnage Chieftain and 1x harpy
POB: https://pobb.in/zHDnU3nCTyCn

Okay, I see several things you can improve.

1) Get lvl 21 holy relic. Its almost free. Massive damage boost.
2) Consider getting +1 tabula if you can
3) You don't have Brittle ground on boots. That's another massive chunk of damage missing.
4) Automate your flasks. Most importantly granite one.
5) Try getting Enduring composure instead of Rote reinforcements - your block values are high and constant endurance charges will make you a lot tankier.
6) Try getting They of Tul specter. They provide a good boost to survivability.
7) Swap to defensive shield instead of offensive one. Magna Eclipsis, Dawnbreaker ( with a good phys to fire roll) can do you some good. Keep the shield you got tho, its pretty decent for when you gain few more levels and get some life from passive tree.

Dawnbreaker seems the better option - most trouble I had this league were to physical damage.

And finally - Exarch ball phase is impossible to do for this build. You can be doing ubers and still won't be able to do exarch balls. This is because relics stick to you and detonate his balls next to you. So every time he uses balls you have to either log out or unsummon your relics. Some people have success using skeletons to detonake balls, I never had a grip on it.
Are the max relic dps formulas affected by multistrike and faster attacks? If I'm running shield charge, faster attacks, phantasmal static strikes, and ancestral call together, are the requirements for divergent holy relics the same for optimal damage?

Edit: Also, thanks for the 6666 advice. Managed to get my they of tul and demon harpy. I'm enjoying the build a ton, but I'm unbelievably squishy so I need to follow the advice you gave above.
Dernière édition par Viiyen, le 10 avr. 2023 23:47:15
so don't spec for exarch invitations is what I'm hearing xD
"
Viiyen a écrit :
Are the max relic dps formulas affected by multistrike and faster attacks? If I'm running shield charge, faster attacks, phantasmal static strikes, and ancestral call together, are the requirements for divergent holy relics the same for optimal damage?

Edit: Also, thanks for the 6666 advice. Managed to get my they of tul and demon harpy. I'm enjoying the build a ton, but I'm unbelievably squishy so I need to follow the advice you gave above.

And this is why I ask to use forums for questions instead of PMing me directly. So people can learn from your issues and fix their builds.

Static Strike beams are only affected by gem level and quality - you are fine. Though I do recommend trying flicker if you didn't yet.

I do must say that removal of skin of the lords/loyal from the build makes it extreamly squishy. GGG is trying to kill this build for several leagues, but this time I don't think I have a solution or fix.

It also alsmost feels like they added more archnem mobs to maps, or made cancer archnem mods more common.

Still... I made few more upgrades and can say that build feel fine for the most part in the endgame...

Can recommend getting Elegant Hubris early - Glorious Vanity doesn't give that much without Skin, sadly. Got mine with 3 Slum lords for just 2 divines. But even 2 nodes should be worth it.

And gere is some performance

Elder Guardian Map Clear
And just a regular map clear

Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 11 avr. 2023 02:32:05
On poedb information that Concentrated Effect Support can support Summon Holy Relic, but it only gives less Area of Effect, or also deal more Area Damage? How this work somebody know?
Dernière édition par Murmuüre, le 11 avr. 2023 04:14:13
"
Murmuüre a écrit :
On poedb information that Concentrated Effect Support can support Summon Holy Relic, but it only gives less Area of Effect, or also deal more Area Damage? How this work somebody know?

In short - it doesn't deal more damage.
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
In short - it doesn't deal more damage.

I thought so.
Thank you.
They of Tul does not provide damage reduction. That was nerfed out in 3.13.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires