[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

"
Naxek a écrit :
Looking forward to trying this as I'm always looking for fun ways to use Flicker Strike! Curious (and I haven't looked at the PoB yet so if it's answered there I apologize), how will you be leveling initially?

There is leveling part in the main page guide. I usually just do all the acts and even white maps on 4 link SRS with infernal legion and minion intability. Over the recent leagues I tend to switch to relics early (about in blood aqueduct) - due to flicker/vaal flicker being fun.
Ok thank you for your reply!
Curious, why Necro? Why not Scion with Necro? Most people drool with Scion with Necro ascendancy.
"
canercetin a écrit :
Curious, why Necro? Why not Scion with Necro? Most people drool with Scion with Necro ascendancy.

Literally no one played scion holy relics, at least no one who would show up in a ladder. People are looking at scion now because one of the content creators is plan on doing scion.

I think its possible to do scion, but scion doesn't support minions well. With Necro (compared to scion) you get

30 all res
30 all minion res - keeps minions alive with no investement.
30 MORE minions life - benefits AG greatly. A good benefit for Specters too.
Extra gem slot for guard skill - Bone Armour
40% inc minion damage from travel nodes - not too relevent
And also a very sick Forbidden Jewels options - Elemental Aegis that has a very nice synergy with max block.

As a Scion you get
A lot of extra move speed.
Flask charges sutain.
Udated PoB with 3.21 (also made minor tweaks like adding war bannerd - forgot to do it for some reason - and new mana reserve node. Nothing too important)

Udated items in text guide.

WARNING: Recent PoB patch broke the Trigger Rate calculations. It doesn't take cooldwon reduction in consideration - so your PoB DPS might be low after update.
PoB DPS calculation fixed. Make sure you have latest (2.26.3) version.

Main PoB is further updated with minor tweaks and Animate Guardian items from early game to ubers. Also added list of Specters. https://pobb.in/97DB20peBRkp
A couple of questions:

1. Why do you still have Minion Instability allocated on the White Maps tree?

2. I understand having real gear used in your gear section of the PoB, but what's the point of keeping the Megalomaniacs? You can't realistically go for those specific ones (even impossible in SSF) and I am not sure the passives you have on them are the optimal ones. While you can more easily advise what normal Cluster Jewels would be better to strive for.

3. What are your thoughts on the Holy Relic weapon node passive that converts its damage to a random element? It doesn't seem reliable since it says "random", unless it works in a different way.
"
Azrash a écrit :
A couple of questions:

1. Why do you still have Minion Instability allocated on the White Maps tree?

2. I understand having real gear used in your gear section of the PoB, but what's the point of keeping the Megalomaniacs? You can't realistically go for those specific ones (even impossible in SSF) and I am not sure the passives you have on them are the optimal ones. While you can more easily advise what normal Cluster Jewels would be better to strive for.

3. What are your thoughts on the Holy Relic weapon node passive that converts its damage to a random element? It doesn't seem reliable since it says "random", unless it works in a different way.

1. Because sometimes - but not in recent leagues (at least not for me) - you can keep your SRS setup from acts to do white maps with them along side relics. They should be doing about as much damage as relics early on, so its a good source of extra dps.

2. So that one gonna need a long answer.
a) Yellow-Red maps megalomaniacs only have 1 passive node allocated - those are there to reasemble regular 2 point cluster jewels (I simply didn't have those in inventory when was copping a tree)
b) This build is never advertized as SSF - you need porper Skin, you need Empower 4, you kinda want Forbidden jewels and Timeless jewels.
c) There are many combinations of usefull passive you can get from megalomaniacs.
But the most important is - Enduring composure/Rot reinforcement - generates endurance charges for free. Any mana reservation ones - for your auras. Anythying extra - is a nice bonus. Curse nodes, Life nodes, Banner, Minion crit, extra block - pick what you feel like.

I personally never had problems getting 2 or 3 passive megalomaniacs from trade for cheap. Those nodes are not typically desired and I usually paid like 30c-1divine for them.

3. Not good. Ele relics take A LOT of passive points and active skills to scale their damage. Tried it - actually started playing relics by full ele conversion - phys is about 2 times better and convinient.
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 6 avr. 2023 01:17:29
HI, i'm flicker player and have some questions:

1.can we make our clear speed better?

2.can you share with us your atlas tree plan?
"
RavenPL230 a écrit :
HI, i'm flicker player and have some questions:

1.can we make our clear speed better?

2.can you share with us your atlas tree plan?

1. You can, the showcase on the video is the version that goes in PoB by Endgame. If you'd have Timeless Jewel with minion damage, both single target damage and damage with explosions on kill would scale up massively.

However - it would never reach the point of chain explosions of Herald using builds, simply because the range of your explosions is limited to enemy corpses. While Herald is not limited by anything.

2. I will a bit later, but its nothing special. Map sustain frist, into red altars, into expedition, then by that point I should have idea if breach is worth my time. If it is - I'll take breach nodes. Also Mastermind info every map for free chance to get diadem for selling.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires