The Most Well-Rounded Starter Build In PoE - Detailed Leveling Guide for CA/TR Starter by Asmodeus

Do you have an updated version of the POB? I cannot import the POB as community fork is stating it's not compatible :(
"
Fatheals a écrit :
Do you have an updated version of the POB? I cannot import the POB as community fork is stating it's not compatible :(
Every POB posted in the OP works for me with Fork 1.4.170.20
"
I am curious if TR Mine 4L works on PF instead of TR Totems, this is something I will try out before 3.13, the tree should be nearly identical to this, biggest benefit of mine is you can preload on bosses.

Thinking about that too, can you please post your results if you have them?

Also still have a question about Pathfinder vs Trickster, but looks like it will be the question without an answer :D
"
sergei_serebro a écrit :
Also still have a question about Pathfinder vs Trickster, but looks like it will be the question without an answer :D
If you want to play self cast tr you can play either. You you want to play TR mines trickster or sabo is probably better as mines don't need attack speed. If you want to stay with tr totems PF is probably better only because there are +1 totem nodes in ranger and duelist area. However most people I thought do not plan to stay with totems but transition to something else.
What are your thoughts after the Ascendancy changes for Pathfinder?
The choice of ascendancy is now simpler because Master Toxicist is poison only and the chaos damage got moved to Nature's Reprisal.

I know my route would be Reprisal -> Boon -> Alchemist (ailment immunity pre-mapping) -> Adrenaline for extra movespeed / attack speed.

You can change it around if you feel you want extra zoom zoom and prio Adrenaline.

Lost 20% of aoe and 45% inc damage, but gained 5% more damage and ability to keep that and spec into attack speed. I think it's a win? But not 100% sure. I'm gonna keep eyes peeled for someone making an overlap breakpoint chart with the nerfed aoe values how much that hurts.

For end game, it's possible to spec ailment immunity / craft it on gear and go master surgeon instead, then you don't need any flask affix except curses and poison (you can even get poison immunity on watcher's eye or get max chaos res / diviine flesh and forget about it) and you can go to town with fancy affixes like reflexes, attack speed, 50% chance to avoid stun or just go to town on unique flasks (dying sun / cinderswallow / witchfire).

Also Trickster got nerfed much more so PF is much more appealing now. Tbh even Occultist is appealing now with 15% more chaos damage on it, passive wither, and good CI synergy.

Generally unless patch notes tomorrow dumpster TR gem values (knock on wood, fingers crossed that it isn't), I'm probably rolling something similar to this build.
PF basically got no ascendancy changes we care about.

That said, I'm very curious about Deadeye and those 3x Mirage Archers, vs the Ballista support in this build.
Take the +2 proj, then the tailwind/gale stuff... not sure if it would beat out PF but it may be a viable alternative ascendancy.
Played around a bit with the TR calculator, and 3 mirage archers up is by far the best damage (Pathfinder vs Trickster vs Deadeye).

Should be pretty good for the 10 boss arena, too, almost like totems that are invulnerable.
Hey Asmodeus, loved playing the build at the end of this league, however the announcements for pathfinder ascendancies seems to nerf us, will you be doing an update once full patch notes are out today?
"
tolaziforname a écrit :
Played around a bit with the TR calculator, and 3 mirage archers up is by far the best damage (Pathfinder vs Trickster vs Deadeye).

Should be pretty good for the 10 boss arena, too, almost like totems that are invulnerable.

problem is deadeye is glass. always has been. sure you can have this situational 30% damage reduction but deadeye will struggle to get the amount of evasive layers to keep that up for meaningful times.

also deadeye won't have any mana solutions, so you'll be pigeon held into getting minus mana cost on jewelry

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires