The Most Well-Rounded Starter Build In PoE - Detailed Leveling Guide for CA/TR Starter by Asmodeus

Great work! Each time I use CA/TR for leveling, I find it very tempting not to switch to main skill and keep using TR.
What's your opinion on other ascendancies, trickster/ass?
"
What's your opinion on other ascendancies, trickster/ass?

Trickster is stronger early in the league due to the inherent dot from ascendancies. The longer you play that character and the stronger you get the better pathfinder gets and with a maxed up setup Pathfinder is way cheaper and stronger due to the unique mechanics of TR.

Assassin Ascendancy is not suited for this build.
How do we calculate the max number of overlap at any gear scenario in POB for toxic rain? You had the second pastebin set to 7 overlaps. How did you get to that?

If I shoot 10 and have a 30 radius, is pod placement radius always 35? is the calc of overlapping pods 10*30/35 = 8.5?
Dernière édition par Drekalo, le 3 déc. 2020 14:58:51
Very awesome guide! Thank you for all time you put in it:)

Is it possible to follow all steps as in the video guide, just with shadow trickster (to have the ability to swap into ED Cont in case I wont like the CA/TR playstyle) ? I am not sure if all the gem rewards would be different and how to progress tree and ascendancies.
So what are we meant to do with the build once we get it to maps. Whats the build and gear progression past that point?
So a couple of questions...

First, thanks for the guide... just leveled A1-A4 to test and it was very smooth. Two questions:

1) should I luck into a 6-link while leveling what would be the best 6th support for caustic arrow?

2) I'm assuming that during a 1 week Mayhem league I'll never have a chance to get a Maloney's and spec into the full gonzo end game TR build... What changes, if any, would you suggest for this build once I get to maps?
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
It´s kinda sad how little work people put into their own research. It´s not like you can´t find other TR Guides in this forum. Or you could go to Poe.ninja and check what people pick up there to answer AT LEAST your first question. You dont even have to search for a long time. Already on the first ranger page you´ll find the VERY in-depth TR Guide from Remi. Anyway, if you prefer to copy 1 to 1 instead of thinking or researching yourself:

"
1) should I luck into a 6-link while leveling what would be the best 6th support for caustic arrow?

efficacy/empower

"
2) I'm assuming that during a 1 week Mayhem league I'll never have a chance to get a Maloney's and spec into the full gonzo end game TR build... What changes, if any, would you suggest for this build once I get to maps?

For Maps there are very little changes you actually have to do. Just progress normally with as much hp as possible, max res and +Gem, Chaos Dot, Chaos dot multi or attackspeed. Balance them depending on the weapon you use.

Dernière édition par Vennto, le 4 déc. 2020 12:23:13
Can I go to the endgame with CA instead of TR with this build? In the endgame PoB you shared I put CA in the place of TR and damage it's only 900k neither 1m.
The build looks squishy for hardcore, the end game version has less than 5k life. Can someone explain where the defense come from, is it just dodge and try not to get hit?
Miss ur Lootfilter for lvling ^^^:)
IGN:Sirdec

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires