The Most Well-Rounded Starter Build In PoE - Detailed Leveling Guide for CA/TR Starter by Asmodeus

Hello I'm brand new, how do I see your passives without pob? Is there anyway to post a screen shot? I only have my smartphone and I guess pob is only desktop compatible from what I've read, thanks!
Dernière édition par CallMeCbass, le 13 déc. 2020 18:04:53
"
CallMeCbass a écrit :
Hello I'm brand new, how do I see your passives without pob? Is there anyway to post a screen shot? I only have my smartphone and I guess pob is only desktop compatible from what I've read, thanks!

Try this. This is just the leveling tree up to 91 points.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Lanceabbott a écrit :
and where are the final links of the gems? i want to use this in delve and 3.13 =D

It's near to the end of the original post.

"For an example of an end game setup with Asenath's Chant and Maloney's Mechanism check: https://pastebin.com/4Echd6H9"

X
"
roedie01 a écrit :
"
angerfist26 a écrit :
hi. have you guys the same mana problems? only have 4 link and my mana gone very fast

Quill rain helps alot for me with the mana issues, and i use 1 manapot just incase

Are you shooting too much ?

This build has a lot of damage early on.
Made this to show this. I'm using a level one clarity, and have done since it was available.
https://youtu.be/ANw08ZDQ4wM

X

Leveled with this during flashback and it was super smooth. Thanks for the great guide.

Once I got to maps, I switched toxic rain to a 5L with mirage archer in a +2 bow and I still have caustic arrow in a 5L chest with arrow nova. Most people seem to only use toxic rain at endgame, but I've found caustic arrow has much nicer clear. Can anyone weigh in on when toxic rain starts to feel better for clear than caustic arrow?
great guide dude thxs!!
I must say as a long term CA/TR player I tried the ballista setup for the first time instead of self cast TR for levelling (mostly because I found a 1r3g chest on flashback) and there are some good advantages of that, like being able to dodge more boss attacks instead of being hit because I'm trying to not lose TR uptime.

At least after 4 garbage boxes (black friday sale, mayhem, endless delve, xmas) the last one from flashback gave me a rare drop. :)

Also I found out I suck at call of steel so back to TR it is...
Hey guys, comparing to an excellent previous guide from the same author about leveling as BL Miner (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2872865/page/1), which will be better for 3.13? ca/tr or miner? Or it's just only play-style preference.
Hey,

can you set your Lootfilter to public by any chance? Would be a help.
So I played this build in all 3 of the last events, took all characters to 90 in a day and quit. My takeaway is Ballista Totems works way better than I expected in early campaign. However, as soon as I was able to find/buy Quill Rain, it was just unnecessary. You can basically nuke anything up to red maps with Quill + Tabby on self cast TR. Also, one thing to note if you all wish to play TR Totems till you're deep into maps, keep in mind Totems attack as fast as you do, so having Quill even w/ Totem setup is very good, they'll just shit out TRs.

"
Can anyone weigh in on when toxic rain starts to feel better for clear than caustic arrow?
Short answer is once you start investing. I think once you start getting all the AOE such as double Broadsides, +1/aoe on gloves, etc.

"
Viktranka a écrit :
I must say as a long term CA/TR player I tried the ballista setup for the first time instead of self cast TR for levelling (mostly because I found a 1r3g chest on flashback) and there are some good advantages of that, like being able to dodge more boss attacks instead of being hit because I'm trying to not lose TR uptime.
I agree, this was very smooth. Campaign took me around 5 hours and I am NOT a fast leveler, so it worked very well. I am curious if TR Mine 4L works on PF instead of TR Totems, this is something I will try out before 3.13, the tree should be nearly identical to this, biggest benefit of mine is you can preload on bosses.

Also to all those asking him for his loot filter, he mentioned in video it's a Pateron thing, so stop asking, support him or make your own :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires