The Most Well-Rounded Starter Build In PoE - Detailed Leveling Guide for CA/TR Starter by Asmodeus

@Euxyl still says private:
https://i.imgur.com/rJEA0CA.png

For the stuff you linked:
The bow is too slow. 1.20 speed is awful. You want 1.4-1.5 speed best base is thicket or grove.
Your toxic rain gem is only lvl 18, you need to lvl it up or buy a lvl 20 or 21 asap.
Perandus blazon and sundance are magic find items, replace them with rares with life / resists.
Get life on every item, most of yours have nothing, dunno how much you have cuz of the private profile issue, but if you don't have at least 4k it's gonna be a problem.
Also check if your resists are capped, and are your flasks rolled well (most people I inspect have extremely weak flasks).
That helmet is also weak, it's worse than goldrim for resists and doesn't give anything else, has no life either. Elemental damage doesn't help you, this helmet is for elemental hit builds really.

"
JuanLeg a écrit :
in ritual i seem to lose so much damage and aoe when i swap it out.
Not sure 100% if you mean that, but 1) you don't have carcass jack and 2) PF aoe was nerfed from +50% to +30% in 3.13 patch.
I Just swapped from 4 link caustic to 5 l TR and i "feel" weaker, maybe its because animation time or the method of arrow delivery ? it feels hmm slower

EDIT: ok i fixed it by re-reading this post, the one on reddit and spying on OPs characters. TR is back on ballista and now 5 link CA with arrow nova > mirage

later i think it swaps but for now its insane.********
Dernière édition par RGreen, le 18 janv. 2021 18:57:49
What about using Herald of Ash + Herald of Ice instead of Vitality + Steelskin + Skitterbots?
I'm using Blink Arrow instead of Smoke Mine (I was used to BA, I'm a 3.0 player coming back nowadays), and HoA + HoI... Lots of dmg and I dont even see what I'm killing lol
Dernière édition par Vensatra, le 20 janv. 2021 03:22:53
"
killiankrawczyk a écrit :
What about using Herald of Ash + Herald of Ice instead of Vitality + Steelskin + Skitterbots?
I'm using Blink Arrow instead of Smoke Mine (I was used to BA, I'm a 3.0 player coming back nowadays), and HoA + HoI... Lots of dmg and I dont even see what I'm killing lol
I use blink arrow + dash (doesn't share cd) + second wind (do library quest for this). Smoke mine is speedrunner's strat, it's fastest if you use it well but clunky if you don't detonate it perfectly.

Heralds are meh because if I remember correctly, totems can't proc the explosions. You still get the increased damage, but since you aren't scaling hit damage, this will fall off fast. Use malevolence when you get it (I think it's from library too) or flesh&stone for extra evasion.
Any tips or fixes on my dmg ? what can i improve please :) When does TR become better than CA? When does +3 bow > quill :/
@RGreen don't use caustic arrow with quill rain, use weapon swap with normal bow for CA and quill rain for TR if you want. If you use quill rain and arrow nova and are only on a 5-link I imagine your CA is gonna do very poor dmg due to all penalties.

TR is better once you have a lot of attack speed and duration and inc aoe. Still for mapping CA+arrow nova will cover bigger area so some people use it all the way and weapon swap for bosses.
ok ty i just upgraded some things and i guess ill get a nice +3 bow for CA?

ok lol i made the jump, not cheap butttt

pew pew time

*EDIT* what should my 6 link me for CA ?
Dernière édition par RGreen, le 20 janv. 2021 18:27:36
Where can I find the loot filter that you use? I'm just using a generic FilterBlade one but it looks like from your YouTube video you have one that is more specific for this build.

Thanks for all the awesome info.
"
RGreen a écrit :
*EDIT* what should my 6 link me for CA ?
CA + void manip + swift aff + vicious proj is a given.
Last 2 options are:
- arrow nova for map clear if you like it (sometimes even combined with pierce for extra coverage but that's 2 supports that hold your damage down)
- conc effect for more damage but less area
- empower if you have a lvl 3 or 4
- damage on full life if you feel you never get hit and will keep it up
- efficacy if all else fails

Btw mirage archer is fairly weak imo for CA, save it for TR.
"
Viktranka a écrit :
"
killiankrawczyk a écrit :
I use blink arrow + dash (doesn't share cd) + second wind (do library quest for this). Smoke mine is speedrunner's strat, it's fastest if you use it well but clunky if you don't detonate it perfectly.

Heralds are meh because if I remember correctly, totems can't proc the explosions. You still get the increased damage, but since you aren't scaling hit damage, this will fall off fast. Use malevolence when you get it (I think it's from library too) or flesh&stone for extra evasion.

Yeah, I noticed that heralds are meh a few hours after I posted hahaha
I'm quite happy with my leveling so far, this build melts anything faster than that Mandalorian forge lol

I'm using rn malevolence + vitality for auras and got rid of those meh herald skills. Feeling lucky with rituals as well now that I've learned how to farm those.
Thanks! <3

EDIT: I'm using Despair curse as well, I remembered by looking at my profile. Seems good so far!
Dernière édition par Vensatra, le 21 janv. 2021 02:55:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires