The Most Well-Rounded Starter Build In PoE - Detailed Leveling Guide for CA/TR Starter by Asmodeus

"
TouboJian a écrit :
"
RGreen a écrit :
"
weveran a écrit :
Hey there, I'm trying to scale this build currently at tier 7 maps but am starting to notice a power loss. I know I can bounce around to other CA/TR builds but they often go in a different direction and/or have a different methodology. Any chance we'll see an expansion on this guide now that we are a week into the league?

i do tier 15s easy u can prob check my gear and tree.

Interesting, it appears that you don't include any jewel. Just wondering what's your total DOT DPS?

Coincidentally I just started playing with some respecs and jeweling last night, lost 300 hp which i dont like but dmg got at least 10% better. I need Asmo to come and help me build this pure CA pack killing machine with survivability
Dernière édition par RGreen, le 23 janv. 2021 14:08:02
"
Philein_ a écrit :
I'm not able to activate all the 3 auras because of the "not enough mana" error. What i'm doing wrong? He activates all 3 at act 6 or 7, i'm not able to do that...

i had that problem, i realized putting a support gem linked with an aura, screws up the reserve. break your links for auras or put them alone
"
Philein_ a écrit :
I'm not able to activate all the 3 auras because of the "not enough mana" error. What i'm doing wrong? He activates all 3 at act 6 or 7, i'm not able to do that...
Is your vitality too high lvl? Vitality is not % it's specific amount of mana and the lower lvl you are the less total mana you have.
Any recommendations on what to upgrade next? I have 5 exalts and I want to make my move next. I don't have cluster jewels yet so I can upgrade a few thingds:

>Buy 6L Quill Rain and sell my +2 bow
>Or save a bit and buy a +2 amulet
>Or Buy another better ring and better gloves
>Or Buy enlightment support and start using skitterbots
>Or Buy 1 set of large and medium cluster jewels with the right notables and passives and re-arrange tree a bit to accomodate

What do you guys think? Here's my current gear.

"
My totems last not too much time and cost me decent time and mana, can I use withering step 4L (still dont know sup gems for it) ? I still have 5 stack of wither from cluster jewel Eternal Suffering.
Dernière édition par smameno, le 24 janv. 2021 04:29:29
Could anyone please post the skill tree?
When I try to use the pob in my path of building it doesn't work. The software is updated. It says that the passive skill tree have a different version.
"
dHsn a écrit :
When I try to use the pob in my path of building it doesn't work. The software is updated. It says that the passive skill tree have a different version.
Then it's not updated. You need to update the base pob here if you didn't: https://pathofbuilding.community/
Hello, please check my build and tell me your advices... I m lost in build lol...
"
Viktranka a écrit :
"
dHsn a écrit :
Then it's not updated. You need to update the base pob here if you didn't: https://pathofbuilding.community/

Weird. Did check for updates and it was fine.
Anyway, it works now. Thank you.
"
idkwat a écrit :
Any recommendations on what to upgrade next? I have 5 exalts and I want to make my move next. I don't have cluster jewels yet so I can upgrade a few thingds:

>Buy 6L Quill Rain and sell my +2 bow
>Or save a bit and buy a +2 amulet
>Or Buy another better ring and better gloves
>Or Buy enlightment support and start using skitterbots
>Or Buy 1 set of large and medium cluster jewels with the right notables and passives and re-arrange tree a bit to accomodate

What do you guys think? Here's my current gear.

"

I think the 1st thing you need to do (and it won't cost 5ex :D ) is to ditch your life and mana flask (enduring hybrid should be enough with this build), and replace them with quartz / silver flasks.
And roll (or beast craft) "immune to bleeding", "immune to poison" and "immune to curses" on 3 of your flasks.
You can directly buy well-rolled flasks or craft them with alt/beastcraft

Since flasks have 100% uptime, you are basically invulnerable to all of this (which means taking a lot less damage) AND get the buffs (onslaught, phasing, dodge chance) => you should be much more tanky ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires