The Most Well-Rounded Starter Build In PoE - Detailed Leveling Guide for CA/TR Starter by Asmodeus

"
Viktranka a écrit :
"
RGreen a écrit :
*EDIT* what should my 6 link me for CA ?
CA + void manip + swift aff + vicious proj is a given.
Last 2 options are:
- arrow nova for map clear if you like it (sometimes even combined with pierce for extra coverage but that's 2 supports that hold your damage down)
- conc effect for more damage but less area
- empower if you have a lvl 3 or 4
- damage on full life if you feel you never get hit and will keep it up
- efficacy if all else fails

Btw mirage archer is fairly weak imo for CA, save it for TR.

thanx i went with arrownova and lvl 3 empower for now :)
Hi, new player here. Thanks for the build and the guide. I know that this is a starter build and that there is a second part to the guide video with the endgame version. My question is: how do you transition from this build to the next one (the one shown in that second part video), giving that both passive trees look so diferent? Or do we have to start a new character?
"
Xiimbox a écrit :
Hi, new player here. Thanks for the build and the guide. I know that this is a starter build and that there is a second part to the guide video with the endgame version. My question is: how do you transition from this build to the next one (the one shown in that second part video), giving that both passive trees look so diferent? Or do we have to start a new character?

By the time you really need to respec, the cost for the Orbs of Regret needed should be relatively cheap compared to gear/cluster jewels.

Question about the build:

Testing out the Dying Sun flask seems to drastically increase arrow spread to the point that it seems like fewer pods are overlapping on the cursor despite the 2 extra arrows. Are there other sources of increased AoE besides Carcass Jack/Dying Sun that I'm missing? I don't have the bow cluster jewel but it doesn't seem to make a significant numeric difference in PoB.

Any suggestions for progressing my character would be welcomed as well. :)
Dernière édition par ExiledAndroid, le 22 janv. 2021 04:40:02
"
ExiledAndroid a écrit :
I don't have the bow cluster jewel but it doesn't seem to make a significant numeric difference in PoB.
Inc aoe is not counted in POB, you have to manually count overlap and put it in the overlap count. A lot of POB warriors put unrealistic overlaps like 8 or so even though in reality they would never have it in game.

How you can get more aoe except carcass, dying sun and nature's reprisal node: you can craft veiled mod for 10% inc aoe but that rivals with other good mods especially on neck (I think it's craftable on neck, glove and head), you can get some on tree: lethal assault, heavy draw, versatile stance only if using flesh&stone, blast radius but that's too far unless you play occultist or mby trickster (but then you won't reach to heavy draw), amplify (defo too far too reach), and ofc broadside on clusters. Also default quality on toxic rain.

And that's also the reason to never use conc effect on TR.
What's the endgame bow for this?

I'm thinking

prefix:
+1 socketed gems
+2 socketed bow gems
crafted +chaos dot multi

suffix:
+dot multi
can have 3 crafted mods
crafted attack speed

should I be trying to do something else?
Now I need to figure out my next upgrade, I want more dps! right now chaos dmg per second on CA is 300k + BUT I want 1m!
Empower is lvl 3 and CA is 21/16 (good deal on it :P)
Hey there, I'm trying to scale this build currently at tier 7 maps but am starting to notice a power loss. I know I can bounce around to other CA/TR builds but they often go in a different direction and/or have a different methodology. Any chance we'll see an expansion on this guide now that we are a week into the league?
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
"
weveran a écrit :
Hey there, I'm trying to scale this build currently at tier 7 maps but am starting to notice a power loss. I know I can bounce around to other CA/TR builds but they often go in a different direction and/or have a different methodology. Any chance we'll see an expansion on this guide now that we are a week into the league?

i do tier 15s easy u can prob check my gear and tree.
"
RGreen a écrit :
"
weveran a écrit :

i do tier 15s easy u can prob check my gear and tree.

Interesting, it appears that you don't include any jewel. Just wondering what's your total DOT DPS?
I'm not able to activate all the 3 auras because of the "not enough mana" error. What i'm doing wrong? He activates all 3 at act 6 or 7, i'm not able to do that...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires