[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
feelthepain a écrit :
"
Hucuchill a écrit :
Has anyone tried to remove abyssus to something like +1 power charge, enemies take 12% phys dmg elevated mod and stuff?

I'm looking for a replacement aswell. All the oneshots in maps are "Abyssus oneshots" because everytime I die, I look around and see mobs with "Allies deal substantial physical damage" or something, or any other physical mod really. Its really getting to me I'm at the point of rerolling because I hate dying to every single ifluenced map because there are always rares with high physical damage mods on them.

You won't get even close. All these stats Abyssus has do not exist as mods on helmets. There are only two mods that really can help with damage here:

+20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage

These two are far inferior, even with these two I'd still lose a 1/3 of my total damage. These two stats from Abyssus are just so incredible strong and we scale of so much of these. Looking at top builds you'll see noone has replaced the helmet - and someone surely would have done so if it were better by the tiniest margin.
Damn, considering the investment required, the build is utter shit, lol.

what should be my next aim ?
btw which bandit should i have in the end? alira or the 2 passive points
first time i'm done this build, any improvement tips? (I have 2ex) https://pastebin.com/pDWjd1kn
"

what should be my next aim ?
btw which bandit should i have in the end? alira or the 2 passive points

1. 2x Thread of Hope (if you don't have them already), Respec bandits for 2 points
2. Haemophilia with Curse on Hit (Vulnerability). Makes gearing rings a lot easier.
3. Paradoxica with +%phys +%attack speed +%blind (makes blind jewel in belt obsolete)
4. Ryslatha's Coil
Dernière édition par schwarzhosting, le 30 janv. 2021 18:13:51
"
greloziom a écrit :
Damn, considering the investment required, the build is utter shit, lol.

Problem is not the build, its you
Is it ok to have the "10% chance to Trigger Level 1 Blood Rage when you Kill an Enemy" mod on the paradoxica ? they all have this mod, but the one's without that mod are so expensive that I can't afford them.
Also how do I craft the shield ? it seems there are non on the market :(
"
LeaveTheEU a écrit :
Also how do I craft the shield ? it seems there are non on the market :(

Can't help you with crafting but there are plenty on trade. Expensive, but just put in the shield type, filter with explodey gives % of phy dmg & % frenzy on hit.

I'd find the first one with +Life, click it, then it'll auto-sort with my filter + highest life. From there, start scrolling. You're basically working backwards to find one that fits within your budget.

You don't need the EXACT stats of the OP.
Dernière édition par ynsae, le 30 janv. 2021 20:59:30
Hey ! u build feels super great TY I'm going to do some t16 but sometimes I feel not great I don't know what to upgrade in my build. Can u pls tell me what to do for my stuff ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires