[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Okisoti a écrit :
Hey ! u build feels super great TY I'm going to do some t16 but sometimes I feel not great I don't know what to upgrade in my build. Can u pls tell me what to do for my stuff ?

you need to get your 6 link going. crafting an explodey chest is not too bad with jagged fossils and harvest, though can be time consuming to find the harvest crafts.

heres the one ive been slowly crafting...just need a lot of remove/augs

then you can get better gloves and a ryslathas belt. then its just the very expensive auls necklace w/ pride and an impale watchers eye

I have been following this build and I have just hit T16 maps. The build guide has been amazing and I just have a couple of questions. First of all, is there any way that I can get more attack speed? Secondly, when my Vaal skill is over, it is hard for me to kill the boss. What will you recommend me to upgrade to get more damage for bossing? When I use the explode chest, the mobs hardly chain explode. Is this normal or is it just my damage is too low? Also, I saw there are people recommending choosing the two skill points instead of Alira, would it be a good idea to do that and try to find some attack speed node?
"
LeaveTheEU a écrit :
Is it ok to have the "10% chance to Trigger Level 1 Blood Rage when you Kill an Enemy" mod on the paradoxica ? they all have this mod, but the one's without that mod are so expensive that I can't afford them.

It's quite bad really. Blood rage deals physical damge, which we do get increased because of the Abyssus helmet. You can try for yourself - just equip the bloodrage gem for testing and activate it on maps.

"
Okisoti a écrit :
Hey ! u build feels super great TY I'm going to do some t16 but sometimes I feel not great I don't know what to upgrade in my build. Can u pls tell me what to do for my stuff ?

Also, get a Sulphur Flask - that's another 40% increased damage :)
"
Luigo a écrit :
"
greloziom a écrit :
Damn, considering the investment required, the build is utter shit, lol.

Problem is not the build, its you

As bad as it sounds, that is the truth. This build is very very expensive.
Does this feel clunky with having to aim skills etc lol

Dps looks sweet I just don't trust myself with facing the wrong way all the time in delirious maps haha
hi,

i have a few questions

1: i can run T10 Maps easy but higher (T12+) it is hard to make enough damage and to survive. what is here the problem?

2: any idea how i could get all time max frenzy and maybe power charges? i think i need more attack speed and i want the frenzy charges. But only with "Brutal Blade" i can't get 3 Frenzys.

i hope someone could help me. i like the build but i want to get in T16 Maps with it.

my profile is public so u can look at my character

sorry for my bad english

"
ToTec_ a écrit :
hi,

i have a few questions

1: i can run T10 Maps easy but higher (T12+) it is hard to make enough damage and to survive. what is here the problem?

2: any idea how i could get all time max frenzy and maybe power charges? i think i need more attack speed and i want the frenzy charges. But only with "Brutal Blade" i can't get 3 Frenzys.

i hope someone could help me. i like the build but i want to get in T16 Maps with it.

my profile is public so u can look at my character

sorry for my bad english

Get thread of hope jewels, then rysthlatha, explosive chest and so on. You have now so called "starting" gear and this build scales with lots of exalts. Just farm farm farm and every 5-10ex upgrade one piece.
Same problem of EVERY attack builds.

You don't have 250 exalts to invest ? You have an awful DPS.
So much complaints, don't play the build then, it's very simple. Yes melee builds are always more expensive.

I clear t16 maps fast and easy and bosses die within 5 seconds and i rarely die now.

Avoid reduced % chance to block maps. <- Those maps make your tankyness go down ALOT.
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 31 janv. 2021 05:59:26
Would we be better off with a surrender shield? 250 life gained on block and more armour.

Also what is the best stat to slam with the chest?

Frenzy charge and power charge then force explodey with aug Phys??? What third would you pick?
Dernière édition par Hemzokuken, le 31 janv. 2021 07:01:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires