[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

What is biggest dmg boost here?

I have paradoxica , abyssus, t1-t2 phys on rings and amulet, 2x thread of hope, lvl 93 and I stay on 1.5M dmg with reave and all flasks up. When i look on PoB of 90ex gear it is not so different (i dont have aul, watchers eye with pride and soul catcher flask).

I was killing Baran AW4 sooo long (with VF). Mapping is quite fine with reave.
Dernière édition par AnubixcZ, le 30 janv. 2021 09:11:47
When i bought the belt my dps went from 1.8m to almost 2.7m so it's big dps difference, tho it won't that much difference n killing bosses as its taking so much time anyway
Can't seem to stay alive, tips?
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
"
AnubixcZ a écrit :

I have paradoxica , abyssus, t1-t2 phys on rings and amulet, 2x thread of hope, lvl 93 and I stay on 1.5M dmg with reave and all flasks up. When i look on PoB of 90ex gear it is not so different (i dont have aul, watchers eye with pride and soul catcher flask).

I would say aul's would be a big damage boost, considering it makes spaces for other auras, such as precision
Has anyone tried to remove abyssus to something like +1 power charge, enemies take 12% phys dmg elevated mod and stuff?
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
"
"
AnubixcZ a écrit :

I would say aul's would be a big damage boost, considering it makes spaces for other auras, such as precision

Yea but i have nearly same items as 100ex gear except watchers eye and aul, without flask i am 1M DPS and 100ex gear is 10M DPS, so there is 9M dmg somewhere in air and i cant find it :D
i made a stupid mistake with my weapon... any chance to remve the quality harvest craft?

"
Hucuchill a écrit :
Has anyone tried to remove abyssus to something like +1 power charge, enemies take 12% phys dmg elevated mod and stuff?

I'm looking for a replacement aswell. All the oneshots in maps are "Abyssus oneshots" because everytime I die, I look around and see mobs with "Allies deal substantial physical damage" or something, or any other physical mod really. Its really getting to me I'm at the point of rerolling because I hate dying to every single ifluenced map because there are always rares with high physical damage mods on them.
Hi, i am currently following the build, how can you not have mana issues? You attack really fast and we reserve a lot of mana with Pride + banner + bns + herald of purity. You have no mana or mana leech on items and tree, how do you sustain that? i am always out of mana
"
ShyraxTwG a écrit :
Hi, i am currently following the build, how can you not have mana issues? You attack really fast and we reserve a lot of mana with Pride + banner + bns + herald of purity. You have no mana or mana leech on items and tree, how do you sustain that? i am always out of mana

What someone else suggested for on the mana issue , is a physical dmg leeched as mana jewel , it worked wonders.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires