[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Hey , loving the build so far! i managed to get a good looking shield. What are you thoughts on it? would it be good enough to farm the real "endgame" content so i can move on to upgrading my other stuff, especially my chest im using now
"
UselessBoyLittleS a écrit :

Hi, this is actually my full gear, what should I change ? Upgrade ?

When i'm diyng it's from One shot or getting DOTs
Advices ?

Cant see your skill tree, but jewels with anti corrupted blood and bleed are basically required

besides that, i would say your next goal would be explody chest and replace gloves
Dumb question probably but i never got the answer lol : to dps with bf do you press and release everytime you hit 6 stacks or you never release ?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
_Netdiver a écrit :
Spoiler

Is the Vaal Caress a good option with Enfeeble ?

If you can get it cheap, sure. Vuln is #1 curse, Enfeeble #2.

Nice. I have the 3 gloves. Which one is the best ? I plan to equip the Aul's Uprising amulet.

For the Vaal Caress Gauntlets, I have it R-R-R-G. So it is for Vaal Ancestral Warchief. VDS is better with the +2 level from this gloves ? I don't fin d any mention in the Build.
I crafted it myself. And I thought it was the right colors for the sockets as I see that in the PoB (https://pastebin.com/D3J3Hf5U).

And I love your old boots !

Thank you all !
Dernière édition par _Netdiver, le 29 janv. 2021 17:46:44
"
UselessBoyLittleS a écrit :

Hi, this is actually my full gear, what should I change ? Upgrade ?

When i'm diyng it's from One shot or getting DOTs
Advices ?

Degen has been buggy for a bit. Ripping 100% capped streamers in 0.2 sec. Not sure if it was fixed but dear lord you need Chaos Res.
Dernière édition par ynsae, le 29 janv. 2021 17:48:37
Hey, first of all thank you for the guide, this has been my starter this league and so far its been really good.

https://pastebin.com/D0hmHEUt

This is my PoB. What upgrade would you guys go for next? I have few boots waiting for harvest crafting and I'm planning on making another ring. Other then that I'm starting to feel bit squishy and I haven't even started doing bosses yet. Also DPS at bosses without vaal skills just feels low for some reason. I'm using pulverise with reave for clear and swap it with Awakened Melee Phys. at tough bosses but I also want to try Blade Flurry if the damage between 2 setups is really big.

Anyways just wanted some opinions on both defence and offence wise. Thanks!
Dernière édition par feelthepain, le 30 janv. 2021 05:45:34
https://pastebin.com/Di9wRpUi
This is my current set up. I am having some issues with t14 maps and being randomly one shot. Any tips or upgrades paths I should take would be greatly appreciated!
Also I am curious when I should get a paradoxica? Should I get a foil until I can buy a paradoxica or should I just save for a semi bad rolled paradoxica.
Dernière édition par AgentofSithis, le 29 janv. 2021 20:12:19
"
AgentofSithis a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/Di9wRpUi
This is my current set up. I am having some issues with t14 maps and being randomly one shot. Any tips or upgrades paths I should take would be greatly appreciated!
Also I am curious when I should get a paradoxica? Should I get a foil until I can buy a paradoxica or should I just save for a semi bad rolled paradoxica.

Get some chaos resistance, I'm only at -30% and that is noticeable.

I got a good deal on a paradoxica with blind for about 1.2ex and it helps a ton. I never got a good foil so I'm not sure how they would compare. I'm at the point where I can easily run non alched t14-t16s but I will still get oneshot from most alched t14+
"
DarkFlash91 a écrit :
Dumb question probably but i never got the answer lol : to dps with bf do you press and release everytime you hit 6 stacks or you never release ?

If you see hit coming, you will stop and dash away. Put if you have time, you do 6 stages and release.

edit 2: Just got first ever solo sirus kill!
Dernière édition par masterburger1, le 30 janv. 2021 06:53:34
Theory idea: Why dont we use one unset ring and use dread banner on that, leaving one spot open for another gem on cwdt link, maybe whirling blades or even enfeeble?

P.S guys it says KissMeQuick is on probation. Maybe he can't type in this thread right now, i dunno.
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 30 janv. 2021 07:56:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires