[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Added Phantasmal Ancestral Protector and moved the totems to gloves! It's very easy 40% MORE DPS for phased bosses!
I'm trying to do some Sirus AW8 speedruns now, atm at 2:30 but I think with good ball RNG it goes below 2 minutes even with my 70 Exalt gear as all phases can be instantly phased.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 22 oct. 2020 12:13:30
Just leveled the char,

Still missing some items but ST is already nutty. clear is a bit slow without explodey chest but I dont care much about zoom zooming.
I've also made some minor changes in the tree which I'll post soon and I'm at 1:55 with Sirus speedruns, I'll stop once I get 1:45 :P

"
Shaade a écrit :
Just leveled the char,

Still missing some items but ST is already nutty. clear is a bit slow without explodey chest but I dont care much about zoom zooming.

Sweet! I suggest you grab Haemophilia gloves with Vulnerability if you don't have the explosion chest yet.

EDIT:

1:34 Sirus Awakener 8 speedrun! That's gangster as hell!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4HniTfx-0k
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 22 oct. 2020 19:28:42
I tried it after liquidating my boring Golem girl, this shits nuts. Feels amazing blocking Sirus beams haha, did one earlier was only A5 but he dropped my first ever Awakener Orb which was rad. I'd like to change my rings maybe, and my jewels suck, but that feels like a luxury atm. Also need a Soul Ripper, so I'll pick one up next time.
How often do you die with this build or get oneshot?.
im trying this one..
if i want to upgrade the paradoxica in to a rare foil how much pdps i have to look for ?
Sweet build! Why not brutality though? That seems to be one of the highest dps gems.
This is nice.
"
SnotZombie a écrit :
I tried it after liquidating my boring Golem girl, this shits nuts. Feels amazing blocking Sirus beams haha, did one earlier was only A5 but he dropped my first ever Awakener Orb which was rad. I'd like to change my rings maybe, and my jewels suck, but that feels like a luxury atm. Also need a Soul Ripper, so I'll pick one up next time.

I'm GLAD you're enjoying it (:

"
yissus a écrit :
How often do you die with this build or get oneshot?.

Everything except T19 100% Delirious maps are deathless for me at 5.6K HP - I just see no reason to not allow a few deaths once levelling is irrelevant.
Otherwise I levelled the build with 6.5K life.

"
xxelitestylexx a écrit :
im trying this one..
if i want to upgrade the paradoxica in to a rare foil how much pdps i have to look for ?

600 pdps & T1 crit.

"
Vashombie a écrit :
Sweet build! Why not brutality though? That seems to be one of the highest dps gems.

Replacing what?

"
Grimribz a écrit :
This is nice.

Thank you : ]

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires