[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
affenflail a écrit :

Ye the problem now with the changes I see is, that you lose the flat 40% dmg increase on Painforged and you still don't counter with anything during leveling.

What you get from violent retaliation is the damage from blocks. The blockdmg from unique monsters is minor during leveling I think.

I know for later bossing is nice. Nontheless, if you do mercilles lab (I normally do it short before kitava act 10 because of the -30% res).

But than you start maps and for maps clearing the 10% explo is pretty nice. I know with reave you have a good cone you hit later on, but especially on that point, the density of monster increases drastically due to maps.

Just my humble opinion.

Anyways I wish you a good league start on friday

Yeah, for sure but you have to spend 4 points to get the node and if you're spending 4 points then might as well get spell block.

If you think that you're better off early with explosion node rather than Haemophilia gloves then you can go ahead and try it out - you should always be testing your options whenever you have ideas (:

You too!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :

If you think that you're better off early with explosion node rather than Haemophilia gloves then you can go ahead and try it out - you should always be testing your options whenever you have ideas (:

You too!

Totally forgot about the gloves... price day 0 on Heist was 3c....
So... yeah
Hello! I hope you are well, I wanted to ask you since I would not be understanding the difference between the build of 80ex and 100ex you replace the explosive chest with another, even so in POB reave has more dps with the chest that is not explosive (the one in the build of 100ex). In any case, with the build of 100ex how do you clean the map, with BF? I bought a 20ex chest and now I'm thinking that maybe it was not a good decision considering that the 100ex build uses a different chest and maybe it can have a reave but with more dps
"
IdoItForHer a écrit :
Hello! I hope you are well, I wanted to ask you since I would not be understanding the difference between the build of 80ex and 100ex you replace the explosive chest with another, even so in POB reave has more dps with the chest that is not explosive (the one in the build of 100ex). In any case, with the build of 100ex how do you clean the map, with BF? I bought a 20ex chest and now I'm thinking that maybe it was not a good decision considering that the 100ex build uses a different chest and maybe it can have a reave but with more dps

No sweat at all!
You should stick to the 80 EX Reave version.
The 100 EX BF version can be used if you're planning to do strictly bossing services or speedrun Sirus like I did, otherwise it doesn't matter for anything else but Sirus 8 as it makes no difference if it's 50M DPS or 100M DPS.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Reave buff? Am I dreaming?
"
Kolaronion a écrit :
Reave buff? Am I dreaming?

gonna be pepega
Buff of ~16% for reave Gem lol
Dernière édition par kenbak, le 12 janv. 2021 15:54:18
I always thought Reave it was a really cool skill, this buff and a big improvement or just a light one?
How do you think slayer would fare with the changes and the much improved life leech?
How unfun this build be if i refuse(dont like smashing buttons too much) use double strike for bossing, dont want totems on a budget of 5ex early in league? I would be stuck in white maps right?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires