[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

I will probably update this build once there are patch notes out and I'll most likely be starting with this build (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Is it possible to lvl with Reave starting at lvl12? And what about labs? Easy or not?
"
Kolaronion a écrit :
Is it possible to lvl with Reave starting at lvl12? And what about labs? Easy or not?

You may do whatever you want but I don't suggest that route - Reave and BF are scaling skill most of all.
Take HP early and you won't have problems with labs (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey I would like to try the build as starter for the next league but in HC.

Does some one ever tried on HC? Do you think It could be viable for starting on HC?

I'm very excited about the next league!
I came to visit after reading some forum posts of yours and to be honest I am not a big fan of how you speak on forums -- but --

after checking out a video on you tube I got curious and found your forum build and it looks very good.

The way you explain the gear and the different tiers and prices I may actually try this out.

What is your opinion on this build with 10 boss fights and Ritual?

Thanks,

EDIT - as I read the build more and more I like what I see. You type out what the gems are above them so we don't have to mouse over. Very nice build.
Dernière édition par CalmWind69, le 8 janv. 2021 21:38:38
"
gorrakuu a écrit :
Hey I would like to try the build as starter for the next league but in HC.

Does some one ever tried on HC? Do you think It could be viable for starting on HC?

I'm very excited about the next league!

For sure! If it can do T19 100% Delirious deathless, then you simply just maybe notch down a little bit on the modifiers in HC (:

"
CalmWind69 a écrit :
I came to visit after reading some forum posts of yours and to be honest I am not a big fan of how you speak on forums -- but --

What is your opinion on this build with 10 boss fights and Ritual?

I am a big fan of 69 though!

It's going to be great! Early bosses can be handled instantly with BF and 10 boss fights can be safely kited with whole screen AOE Reave.
This looks so good!
Hey man - looks like an awesome build and might league start with this :)

What skills do you usually use to level this character during act 1-10 (ie. for league start)?

Thanks!
I used this build back when the stat stick version was out I think in bestiary?

hyped that it still works and probably going to league start it for ritual. I

was looking at the leveling tree and was wondering is it really worth it to

level with 2h on league start? it takes almost 30 regrets to get back to the

main tree and you aren't getting anything from your shield ascendancies until

you swap. Also do you have any general league starting advice? The leveling

guide seems to be targeted towards standard with built currency. Especially with

gear. Many of the cheap unique options are fairly pricy on day 1-2 and if you

go for all rare options you would heavy over-cap resists. It feels like there

might be some other unique options that you could use at league start for cheap

but I'm not sure as I usually play miners. Thanks for the build! hyped to try it

next week.
Dernière édition par rawfodoc, le 9 janv. 2021 18:49:17
"
BogdenD a écrit :
This looks so good!

Thanks!

"
nomac_ a écrit :
Hey man - looks like an awesome build and might league start with this :)

What skills do you usually use to level this character during act 1-10 (ie. for league start)?

Thanks!

You should and could do acts with either Lacerate for single-handed or Static Strike + Any of the Slam skills depending on what weapon you have
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Slam

"
rawfodoc a écrit :
I used this build back when the stat stick version was out I think in bestiary?
hyped that it still works and probably going to league start it for ritual.

I was looking at the leveling tree and was wondering is it really worth it to
level with 2h on league start? it takes almost 30 regrets to get back to the
main tree and you aren't getting anything from your shield ascendancies until
you swap.
Also do you have any general league starting advice? The leveling
guide seems to be targeted towards standard with built currency. Especially wit gear. Many of the cheap unique options are fairly pricy on day 1-2 and if you go for all rare options you would heavy over-cap resists. It feels like there might be some other unique options that you could use at league start for cheap but I'm not sure as I usually play miners. Thanks for the build! hyped to try it

next week.

Yeah I made it in Abyss already but then took a 2 year break from PoE since Delve.

Yeah, two-handers are best to start the league with because they're not commonly used and have very high base numbers - you can get 400 pdps weapons at level 50 for 1C already day one.

I don't have any special levelling strategies, I just run it through with a slam skill and rare items within ~ 8h or so without any strategies and only spending 2-3C on weapons.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires