[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :

You should and could do acts with either Lacerate for single-handed or Static Strike + Any of the Slam skills depending on what weapon you have
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Slam

Thanks! Based on your experience with this char, how do you think it'll do fighting multiple bosses (ie. 10 bosses) at once with the new expansion updates?
There are a few versions or "builds" on this max block gladiator, people literally swap 3-5 points and post it as a new topic. You can probably play most melee skills with any of these trees posted.

On the other hand I think this version (the one in kissmequick's guide) I've liked the best. And it is most different one with the clever usage of two TOHs. And I might league start with this one.

Having said that, reave requires a certain personality to play, keeping up those stacks with reave/VR. So I'll probably use another skill. Cyclone/lacarete to start and if I can build enough currency swap to flicker after 92+

"
nomac_ a écrit :

Thanks! Based on your experience with this char, how do you think it'll do fighting multiple bosses (ie. 10 bosses) at once with the new expansion updates?

As this build has a lot of raw damage, raw EHP and speed, it'll have no problems at all (:

"
kaliXL a écrit :

Having said that, reave requires a certain personality to play, keeping up those stacks with reave/VR.

I would agree with you there a few years ago but nowadays the maps are so stacked with mobs that it's hard to lose all of your 8 stacks, which if you manage to succeed at, you'll still be able to pump them up again easily with souls from all these mobs. This is intensified further with the new expansions where the maps will probably be even more stacked.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Why is blood rage paradoxica crap? I got one in ssf, why is it so much worse?
"
babicko a écrit :

Why is blood rage paradoxica crap? I got one in ssf, why is it so much worse?

It's not necessarily bad but there's no real use for Blood Rage as we already have enough leech and frenzy charge generation while the stat just gives you a degen.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Even after Glad "nerf" we are still fine, aren't we?
"
wretchyyy a écrit :
Even after Glad "nerf" we are still fine, aren't we?

3% damage loss, that's completely fine (:

I was expecting a lot worse due to how strong Gladiator is.
Considering that Champion got nerfed hard with roughly 15% damage loss and Slayer is still pretty much the same old garbage then now there's no excuse to not go Gladiator.
Hey KMQ,

I saw your hints about leveling and I think going Arena Challenger first is always the best way in terms of leveling speed (movement, attack).

I'm asking why you won't go Blood in the Eyes and in Merc Lab for Gratuitous Violence for the bleed explosion, which you increase clearspeed in terms of leveling.

If you later get an explo chest, you can go Violent Retaliation easy later on.

What's your thoughts about that?

I maybe leveling with Blade Storm through the acts, because I think it does more damage while leaping around the acts. Like leap, BS, leap BS, like a fire and forget missile.

"
affenflail a écrit :
Hey KMQ,

I saw your hints about leveling and I think going Arena Challenger first is always the best way in terms of leveling speed (movement, attack).

I'm asking why you won't go Blood in the Eyes and in Merc Lab for Gratuitous Violence for the bleed explosion, which you increase clearspeed in terms of leveling.

If you later get an explo chest, you can go Violent Retaliation easy later on.

What's your thoughts about that?

I maybe leveling with Blade Storm through the acts, because I think it does more damage while leaping around the acts. Like leap, BS, leap BS, like a fire and forget missile.

You have to trade it for the 20% more damage and speed which I don't think is a good trade, especially for 4 points. The monster density during levelling isn't that thick and the speed is better for clear as well.
It's also 2 labs which will not be in effect for you for half of the levelling and you have to spend 20 regrets later to remove them.

I do most of my levelling decisions very spontaneously - just whatever I get my hands on.
Blade Storm probably works as well (:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :

You have to trade it for the 20% more damage and speed which I don't think is a good trade, especially for 4 points. The monster density during levelling isn't that thick and the speed is better for clear as well.
It's also 2 labs which will not be in effect for you for half of the levelling and you have to spend 20 regrets later to remove them.

Ye the problem now with the changes I see is, that you lose the flat 40% dmg increase on Painforged and you still don't counter with anything during leveling.

What you get from violent retaliation is the damage from blocks. The blockdmg from unique monsters is minor during leveling I think.

I know for later bossing is nice. Nontheless, if you do mercilles lab (I normally do it short before kitava act 10 because of the -30% res).

But than you start maps and for maps clearing the 10% explo is pretty nice. I know with reave you have a good cone you hit later on, but especially on that point, the density of monster increases drastically due to maps.

Just my humble opinion.

Anyways I wish you a good league start on friday

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires