[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
ShadowOfLegendary a écrit :
I was very disappointed that there was no guide to leveling gems. For example, I'm a beginner, I have no idea what to take ...((

Its in the leveling section PoE builds under the skill tree, you can level with 2H and respec later with your respect points and any regret orbs you get
I have three questions.

How does shield setup exactly work? It's listed with 4 gems, and shield can only take 3 of those. Probably an error, because it's mentioned as shield twice (should be helmet?)

Is it viable to play this build with Vaal Molten Shell instead of Immortal Call? I like VMS much better than IC.

How does dread banner gameplay work? You have to manage the banner all the time, or you just use the passive buff?
Dernière édition par Bromeek, le 13 janv. 2021 11:31:58
Nerfs to Master of Metal a problem?
"
I was very disappointed that there was no guide to leveling gems. For example, I'm a beginner, I have no idea what to take ...((

That's always difficult, especially on a league starter. So much depends on how many sockets you have, with colors and links. Until you have some currency and Vorici through 4L, there's a lot of rng + experience in knowing what to grab gear-wise.

You will see the core gems in the 1H and 2H leveling trees on the first page. As far as other gems, I would recommend you look them up on the Wiki to see when and where they become available. This is not always perfectly accurate as it can change a bit from time to time, but it will be close.

Early things to pick up include Blood and Sand and a movement skill. I think HoP comes up at 16 and is a good offensive/defensive aura. Dread Banner at 24. (Note that you have to both be the right level AND have completed the quest for most of these. As a beginner, you will be over-leveled, so may not do the quests until at least a couple levels higher than the wiki indicates.

You probably won't need Precision's accuracy for a bit if you are low on sockets. Keep checking your hit % in PoB.

The CWDT and Ancestral Warchief links are late adds. Double strike depends on your sockets and how you are feeling about damage.

Pride is a challenge because it reserves 50% mana.

There are a ton of general league starter/leveling tips you can pick up from streamer videos.

A few things that come to mind:
- Iron rings are great for boosting your damage early
- Some cold res is really helpful for Merveil, so hang on to a Sapphire ring (or even two) just for that fight. Also keep a Topaz ring for the Vaal Oversoul. Or check the recipes if you need to make any resistance ring.
- Be sure to head into the mine once you can (and whenever you have some sulphite.) The early Vorici recipes are really helpful once you start having a little currency to beef up your sockets.

There is SO much to learn. You won't find it all in one place.

But welcome to Wraeclast!

Dernière édition par GreyLensman, le 13 janv. 2021 11:57:27
what about ssf league starter, is it viable build for that?
What do you think about grabbing Unpredictable Offensive and going for cyclone instead of reave? Pob shows way more dps, but i guess aoe might be abit small
So I'm thinking of league starting with this build. I've never league started with a melee (besides cyclone). I've played 5+ years but its always minions or some type of caster. I'm not going to have a ton of time this league so I'd like to start with what I'm going to play all the way through and I've wanted to try this type of build for a while. It looks tanky, looks like good enough clear, and looks like I can push the late game. But I do have a few questions:

1) At T16 can say 10Ex comfortably clear Legion encounters?

2) Looking at the leveling Pob's 1 and 2h both look like they do about 15k damage at 80 skill points. This seems a bit low. Then again the weapons look sub optimal in the leveling pob's.

3) Everyone says that 2h is better for leveling. I've never league started like I said so can someone give me the progression of 2H that you usually use up to Terminus Est? When I make a melee to mess with as a second or 3rd character I just buy weapons every 10 levels or so because my leveling gear is expensive and I can just blow through all content. At league start I'll actually have to pay attention to the weapon. So what do the weapon progressions look like?

4) What is the area clear like with reave? It looks good in the videos but I've never played it. I understand its not going to be top tier but is it comfortable enough during delirium outside maps?

5) For 2H do we literally just use Ground Slam through till we are ready to switch?

6) Speaking of switching do we have to wait till 68 for Ahn's might, or can we switch beforehand?

7) Lastly. All the high end Pob's show -60 chaos resists. Whats up with that?

Thanks!

Dernière édition par ElectroHarmonix, le 13 janv. 2021 12:37:13
"
efighter a écrit :
Hi your build looks very good i think about playing it. Do you have any tips how to craft good equipment for this buid using harvest?

Nope : > I disliked Harvest.

"
Hello, your build seems awesome, for the leveling do you think is better to start as a bleed bow and later switch or do leveling with reave in a 1h is acceptable?

thanks

Not an expert on bleed bows but I don't see a good reason for that.

"
Kolaronion a écrit :
I will try to level with 1H Reave and I think it is doable. A little longer path but you don’t need to change passive tree etc.

A very valid choice!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
BlackYoshi7 a écrit :
PoB didn't seem to like converting the tree to 3.12 but I didn't think there was any skill tree changes that affected this?

Build looks fun, looking forward to it (I never really do melee)

No changes in the passive tree at all it seems.

"

Reave and BF aren't skills for acts, so you can choose whatever levelling skill you wish for it.

"
masterburger1 a écrit :
Reave is almost like a bow skill, imho go with your favorite two hander slam skill to maps, then do the change to reave. Much faster than 1h+shield.

Correct!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Royalmind_PL a écrit :
Hi! First and most important. I like Your guide, it's clear, easy to read, and includes all of the necessary info. Build looks solid with good dps and high survivability, gonna give it a shot in 3.13 since new end game will require strong and tanky build. (At least from what I saw on Announcment). Also I have a few questions, like:
*How do You swap from Reave to BF when there are different colors of support skills? Should I go for Vorici syndicate table?
*About HoP, why not swap it for HoA and gaind extra fire dmg, along with explosions from it. We do have a lot of phys dmg, and don't use brutality in Reave setup. Wouldn't it boost clear speed by a lot?

Thanks!

You can use white vorici sockets for BF swap like I did or get 2 bodies (:
You don't have to have 2 setups though, I played everything except speedruns with Reave.
HoA is not more damage due to resistances.

"
Bromeek a écrit :
I have three questions.

How does shield setup exactly work? It's listed with 4 gems, and shield can only take 3 of those. Probably an error, because it's mentioned as shield twice (should be helmet?)

Is it viable to play this build with Vaal Molten Shell instead of Immortal Call? I like VMS much better than IC.

How does dread banner gameplay work? You have to manage the banner all the time, or you just use the passive buff?

I swapped the gems around plenty when I made this guide but auras, I'll fix it before league starts.

VMS requires more souls and we have 2 soul skills already but it's really up to you.

You just use the passive buff.

"
Kurnis a écrit :
Nerfs to Master of Metal a problem?

Master of Metal? This is Gladiator : P

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires